Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Sturdy Acacia Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Evan hadn't been expecting to find a place like this, but she liked it. The apartment above the shop was cozy, two bedroom with an open floor plan. She would need a little while to try and get some furniture, but that was alright, she had enough for a bed and really, what else did she need? She'd finished moving in her boxes and she was in the process of unpacking now, just settling in. She'd probably go down to the shop in a bit and take Stewie some dinner- knowing him, he'd been caught up in his work all day and hadn't stopped to rest properly.

Having Evan around was unexpectedly very welcome. She was a quiet sort, a good worker, and he appreciated her help in the shop. Stewie knew she'd gotten the apartment above the store, had given her the day to go and get moved in. The man had heard her moving around upstairs as he worked. With anyone else, it might've frustrated him. With her, he didn't mind it. Stewie hadn't taken many breaks that day, but he had finished up early, closing shop and had gone to get some dinner, getting some for him and deciding to get some for her. He went back and knocked on her door, hoping she wouldn't mind seeing him.

Evan was surprised to hear the knock on her door. Setting down the box she'd been going through, Evan padded to the door, pulling it open just enough to peek out. "Oh, Stewie!" She shut the door again so she could undo the few chain locks she'd installed. She opened the door all the way, smiling shyly at her boss. "Is everything alright?" She questioned, worried something had gone wrong and he needed her in the shop.

Stewie gave a tight expression as she peeked out of the door. He stood back a little as she then opened it. "Yeah, sorry. I brought dinner…figured you probably hadn't eaten yet," Stewie replied. He scratched the back of his head and then shook it. "Sorry, I should go, I'll just give you this and then go," he said holding out the food to her. He could get something else maybe even attempt to actually cook something for a change.

Evan was surprised when Stewie mentioned dinner, offering her food. She jumped a little when he spoke again, coming to her senses, and reached out with the intent to grab his hand. "No, Stewie, wait, please stay." She gave him a shy smile. "I was actually just thinking of going out and buying us dinner, you just beat me to it. Please, come on in," She invited, trying to lure him into her flat so they could settle in and eat.

Stewie was grabbed by the sleeve, moving too quickly for her to get his hand, though brushing against it. He glanced at her and gave a little curt nod, before then nodding a few more times quickly after. "Okay, yeah," he said. Stewie nodded again, and then came inside. "if you don't mind," he said, as if she hadn't already mostly invited him in to share the dinner he had brought. "We can eat downstairs if you'd be more comfortable," not wanting to impose if she was unsure.​

can school start now please

Evan giggled gently. "Oh don't be silly, silly, we'll eat up here." She told him, moving to the dining room and setting the little table. "Don't mind the mess, I'm still cleaning up." She offered with an apologetic smile. "What did you get for dinner?" She asked, pulling out a chair and looking over to him.

Stewie wanted to protest one more time before accepting, but she was already moving further into the flat so he just followed. He closed the door behind him and then went to the dining room. He stood awkwardly at the door frame. "It's all good, I'm comfortable with mess," he had a disorganised mind and an even more disorganised shop. The only reason it was now tidy was because of her. "Some italian, pasta, garlic bread, a calzone," he replied. "I got a few things, just in case you didn't like one or two things," he hadn't quite nailed down all of her likes and dislikes, and knew this would be an opportunity to learn a little more.

Evan smiled happily. "Come sit down," She tried to entice him into the room. "Oh, that all sounds yummy!" She told him. "No mushrooms in the calzone?" She asked him. The calzone sounded especially yummy, nice and gooey and flaky, but she couldn't stand mushrooms. She smiled at him. "Would you like some wine?"

Stewie lingered in the doorway a beat longer even as she said to sit down before he then did. He sat down and shook his head, he had remembered that she'd mentioned her dislike of mushrooms, so hadn't gotten anything of the sort. "I know you don't like them, so no," Stewie replied with a shrug, looking anywhere but at her. "Please, if you're opening a bottle,"

Evan lit up when he confirmed on the calzone. "Oh, may I have that then?" She asked, before summoning over a slightly more expensive bottle of red wine. "Let's celebrate," She moved to pop it open, before stopping to consider a moment. Instead, she took the bottle and offered it out to him. "Do you want to do the honors of opening it?" She asked him with a shy smile.

Stewie passed over the calzone to her and then at the wine bottle she was handing him. It seemed expensive..he knew she'd just said she was celebrating, but he didn't want her to waste this on him. He'd buy one to make it up to her. Stewie was able to open the bottle easily. "How much do you want?" he asked as he grabbed her glass to try and begin pouring her the sort of glass that she wanted.

Evan's mouth watered as she took the calzone. She smiled easily at Evan. "About three fourths of the glass, like here," She tapped the side of her wine glass to show him. "What are you having?" She asked, looking to the other food he'd brought curiously. She raised her eyes back up to him. "You should enjoy dinner, too," She told him earnestly.

Stewie filled the two glasses of wine to the amount that she had suggested before placing the bottle down and handing one glass to her and then keeping the other for himself. He pulled out one of the tubs of pasta. "I'm going to have this gnocchi," he said, opening it up and grabbing a fork to eat. "It's my favourite thing from this place, even if it is pretty heavy," he said with a little smile, he did eat there a few times, more often than he knew he should be, but he wasn't great at remembering to cook. "They're usually open pretty late, so when I lose track of time, they're who I go to,"

Evan smiled, sipping her wine before trying a bite of her food. She closed her eyes, humming in approval and savoring the food for a few minutes. She swallowed and looked to him. "I think this is really some of the best food I've had," She admitted. She settled in, sipping on her wine and starting to eat her dinner. "I take it you eat out a lot?" She asked, knowing this food would last her at least two or three meals. She was enjoying this. Stewie was good company.

Stewie took his food and ate it eager, savouring the food, though not as much as she was. "It's a good place," He told her, though given that he had already said he'd been there a lot it probably wasn't too surprising to her that he thought the place was good. He took a sip of his wine, and under the table, his leg started fidgeting. "Yeah...um...full disclosure, I'm kinda living in the shop right now....so, there's not too much space to cook...and despite being good at potions, I could never super get cooking," he told her, never holding her gaze for long as he spoke.

Evan blinked. "Oh, why don't you stay up here then?" She offered immediately. "There's a second room I wouldn't really use otherwise." She gave him an easy smile. "I wouldn't mind- you seem like you'd make a good roommate," She teased gently.

Stewie blinked at her offer. It was kind and immediate, but he wasn't sure it was a good idea. "Oh, you don't have to offer that," he said with a little smile. "I'm technically your boss, surely, you'd prefer some time away from me," Stewie was just certain that too much time with him, would put her off, that having to work with him and then see him after work would be...terrible. "I'm close to having the money to find a place, the shop has just taken a while to get off the ground,"

Evan smiled and shook her head gently. "Don't be silly," She countered. "We would still have our space- your room is yours and mine is mine. I like you- you're a bit messy, perhaps, but you're a good man, Stewie," She told him. "You're good company. I'd like to have you around," She reassured him. "Please? I'll just worry about you otherwise,"

Stewie was not convinced, even as he assured him. His hands toyed nervously with what was in them, and he was moving ever so slightly. He shouldn't say yes, she was being nice and all that, but she'd realize quickly that he wasn't a great roommate, and that living with your boss had problems. "I don't know," he said. "I don't think it's a good idea," he shrugged, giving no real follow up to why. "The shop really isn't a bad place to sleep,"

Evan pouted a little bit. She wasn't sure why he was being so stubborn, or why she hated the idea of him sleeping in the shop. She leant in a bit, tilting her head up and peeking up at him through her lashes. "Please, Stewie?" She pleaded, voice gentle and hands twisted together in her lap. "We could make a schedule if you'd like more space," She offered. "You shouldn't have to be stuck in the shop always."

Stewie hestitated again at the offer, but he knew he wouldn't win this. He just nodded. "Okay," he said simply with a jerky nod. "We don't need a schedule, just, tell me if I'm being too in your space," he said, really not wanting her to feel too pressed if he was around. "Let me go get my stuff," he said, since moving into this place would really not take too much.

Evan lit up, nodding and going to the kitchen to start cleaning up, humming happily and already planning to make him scones for breakfast. This was an... interesting arrangement, but she was already sure in her mind that it was going to go amazingly, and that it would offer him some much needed stability.

Stewie hesitated for a moment longer before heading back down to the shop and grabbing his bag of things. including the sleeping bag. He came back upstairs and then walked in. "So, which room will be mine?" he really wasn't holding much, just a bag which was magically bigger, but it wasn't exactly filled to the brim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back