Closed Moving Forward With You

Jamies gave a little smile, "So are you baby," He was able to just sit contently with his husband to be as they waited for the food. He watched as the food arrived and Jamie quickly thanked the waiter before watching Onyx for a moment as he tucked into his food before doing the same. He grinned lightly at the words, "You're saying I haven't met them all yet?" he said joking lightly. but he was quite excited to meet more of his family. "But I can't wait to meet them, we can do my family introductions in one, and we can do that whenever you want," he said, agreeing knowing that this would be good fun to meet all of these people.

Onyx was eating eagerly. He really hated when he went so deep he forgot to eat. He giggled lightly at Jamie's comment. "You haven't." He teased, hooking his foot around Jamie's to keep contact. He swallowed nervously as Jamie brought up Onyx meeting his family. He poked at his food, hiding behind his hair. "I, um... What if they don't... Like me?" He asked shyly, feeling the blush heating his cheeks.

Jamie ate his food slowly, with far less gusto than onyx was eating but he was unphased by it, happy to just be sitting and eating with him. He watched the slight change in his demeanour and leaned in a little to hear what he said. "They will love you, because they want me to be happy, you make me happy, so they'll love you," he assured him. "And if they don't then we just won't see them that often. I care about you and I care about them, but I won't pick them over you and I won't make you suffer awkward dinners if you don't have to," he would still want to occasionally see his family but even he knew if they didn't like Onyx the relationship would be ruined between him and his parents. "But trust me baby, they'll love you,"

-godmod approved-

Onyx looked up, both a bit surprised but also a bit warmed by Jamie's response. "Aw, mon chiot," He cooed, reaching up to run his fingers along Jamie's jaw. "I love you," he whispered, leaning in to kiss Jamie sweetly and lingering, running his other hand lightly into Jamie's hair. He was glad he was sitting close enough that he could curl into Jamie's side a bit. If the table wasn't in his way he'd try to move into Jamie's lap instead.

He had to admit that going out like this was nice enough, but he also liked being at home where he could sit in Jamie's lap in nothing but one of Jamie's shirts and he could make out with his fiancé in the middle of dinner without raising any brows. He shifted, leaning his head on Jamie's shoulder and turning to hide his face in the mans neck. Onyx purred softly, absolutely content and warm with Jamie's arm around him. Onyx slid a hand over Jamie's knee, bringing the other up to place over the hand on his arm. Whatever happened, Onyx knew that he was ready for forever with Jamie at his side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back