Mother Cat

Bradley Ahn

OOC First Name
Charlie
Sexual Orientation
eh
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Acromantula Web Core
It was not that Bradley didn't like pets, nothing like that, it was just that he couldn't have any himself and that annoyed him. The matron wouldn't even let him have a toad or something small because she said that if she let him get a pet then it would be never ending and the rest of the kids would keep asking for pets of their own. Apparently, the orphanage was already enough of a zoo without actual animals running around. He thought it was a stupid rule, but there was not anything he could actually do about it.

He was walking from the Entrance hall after some lunch to head up to the fourth floor when he realized that he was being stalked... by a cat. It was just following him around and he was pretty sure that he had done nothing to make this cat think he was its owner. The Hufflepuff paused, turning around to stare at this cat now sitting in front of him after it had caught up. "This your cat?" he asked quickly to the first person he saw, pointing to the feline in question, "Or know who's cat this is so they can get it?"

Alexis had just settled in her new room and was about to feed her new cat, Welsh. She took out the cat treats that she had brought along and turned around,only to find her cat not beside her. Jumping down from the bed, she looked under it and around the other beds and cabinets. Seeing the open door, the young Ravenclaw realized that her cat went out. She put on her shoes and set out to find her cat.

Now, the young Kramer was at the Entrance Hall when she spotted her cat trailing behind another first year whom she saw at the sorting ceremony. She hastened her steps and was just behind the boy when he looked around and spotted Welsh. He was confused upon seeing her cat and immediately looked at her in question. "This your cat?" he asked quickly to the first person he saw, pointing to the feline in question, "Or know who's cat this is so they can get it?" Alexis stopped in front of him and Welsh. Picking up her cat, she nodded with a smile on her face. "Yeah, he's mine. Was he bothering you? He was supposed to be in my room but probably saw the door open so he sneaked out."She explained while stroking the cat's soft fur. "I believed we haven't met. I'm Alexis.",she introduced herself, shifting her hold on the cat so she could offer her hand for a handshake.

It was quite lucky that the first person he had talked to was the owner of this particular cat. It would have been really rather annoying if she wasn't and he had to walk around forever trying to find the owner while the cat just followed him around. If cats could talk, he would have asked why it was just walking after him all over the place, but cats could not actually do that and he had no idea where it had even come from or what it was attached to him. And looking at the owner, a girl and not even the same race as him, either her cat was incredibly stupid or incredibly blind if it had mistaken him for her.

He just stared at the girl and the offered hand for a moment before shrugging his shoulders as she offered her his name. "Yeah, don't care," he responded pretty shortly, completely ignoring her handshake completely as he shoved his hands into his trouser pockets. "And yes he was bothering me, your cat was just following me around for no reason. It's not like I have anything on me to attract cats. Just control your animal." Not lik the cat had really been annoying him all that much, but he was in a pretty bad mood already and it was simply showing.

"And yes he was bothering me, your cat was just following me around for no reason. It's not like I have anything on me to attract cats. Just control your animal."

Alexis raised her eyebrow at this remark. She lowered her hand which went unnoticed by this young boy in front of her. Clearly, this boy didn't want to be associated with cats. However, this didn't serve as a reason for him to be unfriendly. It was just their first year for Merlin's sake. "Yes, you're right.", she stated airily. "You didn't have anything that would attract cats let alone manners fit for a wizard of your age." She looked around the place before she continued, "My cat nor I didn't do anything worthy to put your life in peril or even the hospital wing so I didn't know what got your wand in a knot." ,she smirked at this.

She was in a good mood to be in Hogwarts yet this boy, whoever he is, was about to rain on her parade and she was not going to let it happen. Something was somehow bothering him and Alexis was going to find it out,one way or another. She started to turn her back away from him and walk away when she glanced back,saying,"If you are in a bad mood, and I believe you really are, don't take it out on other people. It might do you more harm than good."She faced him fully, "You are someone who could use some friends,I would be willing to be one, but that only happens if you aren't too hotheaded and don't just bite everybody else's head off." She was staring him in the eye, challenging him to contradict her, or agree with her, to which she was half-hoping to happen.

He just raised a rather lazy eyebrow at the girl, huffing a little as he folded his arms across his chest to stare at her. "I just don't appreciate being stalked around the place by a cat," he told her rather plainly like she was incredibly stupid for not picking up on such a simple concept and struggled to understand the most simple of things. And he didn't want that, he didn't want her cat to go following him around the castle again anytime soon, so maybe she would take this as a hint and keep her animal under more control. Honestly, it was like this place was a zoo sometimes with all the animals running around the place. The Professors should thank him for not having a pet of his own to add to the problem.

And now she was trying to teach him some life lesson or something. Brad just scoffed a little at her words, rolling his eyes so hard they almost reached the back of his head. Honestly, he didn't have the time or the will to be dealing with this right now. "Oh really?" Was his response, shaking his head a little, "This might come as a surprise for your incredibly small brain, but just maybe, have you considered the thought that maybe I don't want any friends? Just something for you to ponder on." And he didn't want friends, they would only hurt him. No, he had decided years ago that he was better off by himself and that wasn't going to change for some girl and her cat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back