Most Wonderful News

Daisie Riverwood

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
15" Almond wood with a stardust core
Daisie sat at the staff table eating. She was enjoying a huge stack of pancakes, eggs, bacon and a stack of toast. A few Professors where looking at her in surprises. She didn't normally come down from her tower and when she did it wasn't to eat. But there was a reason why Daisie was down here today. She was hopping to see her boyfriend James. She couldn't wait to tell him the wonderful news. He was going to be a father. Daisie couldn't wait for James to find out. She was sure that he would be just as happy as she was. Taking another bite of eggs. Daisie took a big drink of orange juice and continued to eat.

James wandered into the Great Hall ready to get some breakfast before the long-day that he had planned-ahead. Spotting Daisie already sat-down, James approached the girl that he loved so much from behind, as his hands draped over the front of her shoulders, and joined together infront of her. "Hello There Gorgeous."James greeted her sweetly as he leand-over and kissed her forehead. He was forever the charmer.

James then sat-down next to Daisie on the bench and put his arm around her, so that his hand hung over-her far-shoulder."Good food today?" James asked softly as his spare-hand slowly reached-over and gently-rubbed Daisie's thigh. James then leaned-in and kissed the side of Daisie's head, he was happy to see his girlfriend again, yes, Eden was great-fun for James, but Daisie just had that something extra that James wanted in a girlfriend.

Daisie was finished with her first plate of food and was working on a second one. Man having a baby sure was making her really hungry but that was a good thing. Daisie couldn't wait to tell James she just knew that he would be as happy as she was. Daisie knew she wanted to spend the rest of the man she was dating but she wasn't going to marry him just because she was having his baby she wanted to wait a while longer to make sure that he felt the same way. Feeling hands wrap around her. Daisie knew who it was long before he even called her gorgeous. The kiss on her forehead was even more sweeter because of the secret she was about to tell him.

Cuddling closer to James. Daisie let out a sigh of happiness. "The food is alright I am starving today so it tastes better than normal." Daisie explained as she took a bite of her eggs. Feeling his hand rest on her Daisie smiled just a bit more. Daisie turned her head and kissed James on the lips. "So I was thinking that you and I should take sometime off of work around December." Daisie said with a smile on her face as she rested her head on James's shoulder.

James smiled funnilly at Daisie's response, which he was slightly confused by. He chuckled lightly at her and then replied. "Okay then.....if you say so....." James trailed-off as Daisie kissed him on the lips, then James kissed her and she spoke again. "Yeah.....that sounds good to me.....what did you have in-mind?" James asked her flirtatiously as his hand slowly moved around her back then gently rubbed-it, before he kissed her cheek once.

Daisie knew that she had been to vague. James didn't have a clue what she was talking about. Thinking about another way to rephrase her statement. Daisie bit her lip. Deciding that the best thing to do was to just come out with it. Daisie kissed James hoping that she could figure out a way to tell him. "I was thinking that you would want to be there when our baby was born." Daisie said as she returned his kiss and looked in his eyes wondering what his reaction would be.

James couldn't quite believe what Daisie had just said. ANOTHER baby to look-after? Oh Dear.....But James couldn't help but be happy, I mean, he had been less-careful when he was with Daisie, not purposely, but he didn't have anything to worry about when he was with Daisie. When he was with Eden, he was constantly conscious of the fact that Daisie would be waiting for him at home. ANd Eden's pregnancy had come as more of a shock to him than this-one.

After a couple of seconds of being in complete and utter shock, James relaxed, and then smiled at Daisie. "Awwwww. Babe. That's Great." James told-her enthusiastically, but he really eeded to tell her about little-Ben now....."Come-Here I don't care that there are students around." James told-her happily as he wrapped his arms around Daisie's waist, allowing them to meet at her lower-back, and then kissed her passionately. A few-students had told-them to 'Get A Room.' But James didn't care, this was something that was worth celebrating and James was going to celebrate-it, with the girl that he truly-loved so much. Much more than Eden. Although, the pair were becoming strangely very close, considering that their whole relationship was only meant to be a one-night stand, and now it had turned itself into a full-blown love-affair!!!!!

Daisie started to worry when James didn't say anything for a while. Was he upset that he was going to be a father? Finally a huge smiled crossed his face and he seemed like he couldn't be happier. "So your really happy about this?" Daisie asked softly. Daisie had been very excited when she had first found out about the baby and she had been even more excited when she thought about telling James. Wrapping her arms around James Daisie kissed him back with just as much passion. Daisie ignored the students that where making comments in that moment she didn't care. Daisie wanted so badly to tell James that she loved him but she wasn't sure if it was to soon. Daisie realized that she didn't even care anymore. "James I love you." Daisie said, a few students heard her and made stupid comments. Daisie just didn't care anymore she was in the arms of the one she loved and she was carrying his baby.

James held Daisie closely as she spoke. There was now a constant smile spread across James' face as he listened to Daisie speak. "Of-Course I'm really happy. It's just gonna be Me, You, And Our Baby." James told Daisie softly and sweetly as he gently rubbed his hand across her belly. "And we're gonna be the happiest family ever.....aren't we?" James continued to charm-her as he held her closely.

It was then that Daisie said those three words. The three words that James hadn't thought about saying so far in their relationship, but Daisie had been right to say them to James, and he returned them with just as much meaning, and just as much passion. "I Love You Too Daisie." James told her quietly as he looked at her directly in the eyes, before he leaned-in and kissed her passionately once-again. "Listen Babe, while we're sharing news with each-other, I need to tell you something that I probably should've told-you when we first got together....." James paused as he took a deep-breath into prepare himself for whatever Daisie's reaction may be to this piece of news. "I have a son.....he's 3.....I'm sorry I didn't tell you before now.....It's just that it puts some girls-off.....And I didn't want to put you off.....I love you too much.....you were too special to risk loosing." James told-her softly before he placed a short but sweet kiss onto her lips as he waited for her response to this shock.

Daisie couldn't believe what she was hearing. She couldn't be any happier, she loved hearing James talk about them being a happy family. Looking down as he placed a hand on her stomach. Daisie placed her hand over his. "Our baby is going to be the most loved child in all the world." Daisie didn't know if she could get any happier.

Just a few moments ago Daisie thought that she couldn't get anymore happier. He loved her he really did. Kissing him back with just as much passion. Daisie had stopped caring that students where making comments about them. She just knew they where happy for her and James. Hearing that James had some news. Daisie was ready for anything well except maybe the news he gave her. Hearing that he had a son. Daisie felt her heart grow bigger. "Baby why would that put me off? I love children I hope that your son will be happy that in a few months he will be having a new baby brother or sister. Do you think I could meet him? Maybe get to know him?" Daisie hoped that James would say yes.

James liked the idea of introducing little Ben to Daisie. And he was sure that Ben would absolutely love-her. It would be good for Ben to have another mother-figure in his life. Ben didn't get to see his Biological Mother, Luna, at-all these days, and James just felt that Ben needed another Influence in his life, other than James himself, who wasn't the best Influence in the world.

"Yeah that sounds great. When we get a break a from the Castle, we'll have to arrange a time for you to meet-him. I miss my little-man whilst I'm staying at the Castle you know.....He's the one who's kept me sane over the past few-years....." It was when that James pulled-out his wallet, which kept a Picture of Ben tucked-up inside of it. "Look. This Is Him. James said, pointing out the picture of Ben to Daisie. "His names Ben." James said with a smile. So much had happened in James' life, but since James had been born, everything didn't seem to matter so much anymore. Ben was all that mattered in James' life now. He meant so much to James that if little-Ben didn't like Daisie, then he would leave Daisie, just for him. But James was pretty-sure that nothing like that would ever-happen. Ben was a lovely and friendly little-kid, and luckily for James, his Girlfriend worked with kids on a daily-basis.

Daisie couldn't be happier when James agreed to let Daisie meet his son. Maybe in time they would become one big happy family. Daisie couldn't be more happy about that. Daisie knew what it was it was like to miss someone so much. Daisie was starting to miss her mom. She had been really happy when she found out she was going to be a grandmother. Watching as he pulled out his wallet. Daisie was wondering what was going on. Seeing him pull out a picture Daisie couldn't help but fall in love with the little boy. "Oh my goodness. He is the cutest little boy ever." Daisie cooed. Ben was such a cute name. Daisie wasn't sure if she wanted a little boy or a girl of her own but whatever she had she was sure that she would love them with her whole heart and soul.

After Daisie had seen the picture of Ben, he smiled at her sweetly then closed his wallet before putting it away, back into his pocket. "I know right....." James trailed-off as he held Daisie closely. "Hey it looks like it's gonna be a nice-day, do you fancy a morning walk?" James asked in a very-cute 'boyfriend-ish' kind-of way. James rested his chin onto Daisie's shoulder as his lips softly pressed against her neck a couple of times, whilst he waited for her answer.

Daisie was still in shook that not only she had met the love of her life but they would soon have a family. Maybe in the coming years they would be married and spending the rest of their lives making each other very happy. At the mention of a walk. Daisie loved that idea. "I would love a morning walk with the love of my life." Daisie said with a happy smile on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back