Most people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracy Rouge

OOC First Name
Summer
Wand
One that does the job.
Okay, most of my people have got a few friends and i'm happy with where they are going. Some i am not. Please help these others.

Kevin Cameron: 39, He is fun loving, jokey and flirty. He needs some bloke mates and maybe a new girlfriend, his other just left him for (as far as he knows) no reason. Age doesn't matter to himm, only mental age.

Tracy Caine: 31, She is not so nice. She likes the idea of the dark arts but is not involved because of the risk of getting caught. She has alot of secrets from her past and is basically living a lie.

Edward Newton: 21, He is bi-sexual (who hasn't told his family yet) and still lives at home. He is fun and happy, unless around his family, and can be flirty around epople he thinks are cute.

Teddy Cameron: 12, he is hufflepuff and needs a breif girlfriend, but not straight away, for a small plot. He would also appreciate some male friends too.

Sydney Caine: 12, slytherin. She acts very blood obsessed and like a typical Slytherin wannabe but, after a while she will drop her defensive act and can be quite nice. It would be nice for her to get a boyfriend too.

Those are the ones I would like to have help. I have some others too if you want to hear about those.

please reply, Summer.

I can offer Gregory as someone Edward would be interested in.

Greg's 23. He's bisexual as well, and is quite a sweet-heart. You'd like him if you wanted someone who's generous and mild but with a fiery temper. He's quite an exciting character to roleplay with if you're interested.
Gregory works as a file clerk in Admington's Parchment Emporium, He's not too happy with his job, even though he's good at it, and aching for adventure. Adventure has come to him at last, but he's wanting to settle down a bit.

Just send me or him a pm if you're interested =)

I have Emilie, who could be a brief girlfriend for Teddy, depending on what the plot is. I kinda want her to have some good relationships, but then they all end wrong, or they just end. This will make her think that she sucks at her love life, and she will give up for a while.

She is also Hufflepuff, really friendly and nice. Sociable too, but, she is a troublemaker. 2nd year.

Maybe?

Gregory: Sounds good. It wouldn't be a long relationship if they go out though, he's a bit of a comitment phobe.

Emilie: Sounds good. Basically, the plot is Teddy is going to be really distant with his current girlfriend at some point and they will split and find other people. Eventually they will run into each other and talk again, realise they miss each other and dump the people they're with. Is that okay?

Poppy can roleplay with Edward, that's if he isn't all like 'argh i hate muggles they must die' kind of person. :p

Gabriel and Eddie need to have some flatmate bonding time :p They should go out to the Medley or something XD

I've also got Kyle Alcott, who's in Teddy's year, he'd be glad of a male friend XD He's very sweet and friendly, and has just started to figure out he's gay. He's also from France, and really into wandering the grounds right now.

Poppy: Okay, don't worry he isn't mega pureblood bloke. What's Poppy like??

Gabriel: Yeah, maybe a pub or something?? Eddie likes them at the moment.

Kyle: He could be good for Teddy. I'm not sure how close they would get because I am planning him to leave at the end of the year.

Delani: Oay, he has a few girlfriends at the moment, but no one exclusive. Would she be a fling or a major one?? What's she like??

Thanks for replying guys.

WEll i've always got Calixa, she's really keen on Kevin :D

good point.
Were you planning on having Calixa as a major relationship or a little fling??

(PS, remember Atticus. He hasn't been on for a while. Lol)

I can offer Ai Adlam for Teddy if your looking for an enemy or Judy as a friend though he's met her before.

Drusilla Dragonrose I can offer for Kevin or Edward though she is 25 and a half giant.

Sorry, lost track of this thread. :p

Well, Poppy works as in the muggle UK government, she's welsh, and is currently working in MI6 as a New Zealand representative investigating extra-terrestrials and other phenomena. She's a nice, kind, understanding person, but because of her job, she can be stern and defensive.

Yes she knows about magic. Her brother is a wizard. She is similar to Gwen in Torchwood, but Poppy is more emotional and not so full on with her job.

Zazuka: Sorry, didn't see you there. Drusilla sounds good for Edward. Can you tell me a bit more abou ther?

Poppy: Okay, she sounds fine.

Can the plots happen after christmas has happened? I have alot going on with other characters until then.

Totes forgot I had posted here :lol: mah bad.

But yeah, sounds good :) Want me to start a topic in the Medley?

Drusilla Dragonrose is a ministry official very friendly works for the Department of Regulation and Control of Magical creatures hoping to get some of the harsher laws surrounding werewolves revocked. She loves rock music and dressing a bit gothic but her smile makes all the darkish make-up all seem brighter.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back