Morning Stroll ; Kida Frost

Remus Firn

Wand
Ebony / Kingwood Wand 14" Essence of Chimaera Scale
Remus walked down along the beautiful grass as he found a spot in the shade from the warm sun, where he sat and rested his head on the tree that was blocking the sun. He was waiting to see who would be out this early in the morning, and the thing that was on his mind this morning was of course something that haunted him through out his life the Death of His Fiance` Nymph. He was in a deep trail of thought and he looked blankly ahead of him.

Crunch Snap Crack was the only sound that could be heard as Kida stood in the forest with her back against a tree, Kida looked around her for a moment, before sliding around the tree to escape what ever was chasing her. The air chilled and Kida's breath became visible in a white cloud of smoke. she kept on sliding around the tree. the sounds of movement stopped.
Kida looked around her, peering around the tree she sighed with relief, what ever was chasing her was going. Kida turned back and was automatically thrown against the tree, a hand was tightly sealed around her neck. Kida threw her hands against the one holding her up, trying to pull them off. she tried to look at the figure who was holding her against the tree but she couldn't make out who or what it was. Kida kicked her leg in a panic to find the ground again. "let me go you good for nothing peice of slime" she cursed as she attempted to pull the hand away.
Suddenly the hand wasn't around her neck anymore she was on the ground, but not in agood way. Kida had hit the ground hard and had slid to a stop against a opposite tree.
Scrambeling to her feet Kida stood up before being picked up by the tree, the vines bound her arms to the trunk of the tree, another vine slid around her waist and tightened, a few more crept up around her ankles getting tighter and tighter the more she tried to squirm, she looked around in a panic when something dropped down onto her shirt, she looked at it as red liquid hit her shirt again. it was blood, she looked up to see a dead body hanging from some branches, the face was black as night, she couldn't see who it was. all she could see was blood.

Kida sat up with a panic, she had been sweating from fear. she looked around checking her shirt to see if there was any blood on it, looking up for any body. there was nothing to be seen. Kida rubbed her forehead and quickly grabbed her dressing robe, it was extremely early in the morning. Kida slipped on some shoes and left her common room.

Making her way out of the castle Kida looked around her. she looked at the dew covered grass, her hair was a mess from tossing and turning, and there was a clear mark of fear and confused slapped on her face.
Kida looked and saw someone sitting in the shade. Professor Firn. Kida gave a slight smile as she made her way over to where he was sitting. "Good morning Profesor" she said trying to put on a smile, her face clearly showed that she was scared "your up early" she said.

Remus was completely oblivious to the sound of the girl coming over to him, he was in such a deep thought he had no idea what he was doing, as the girl came over and Greeted him a good morning, his eyes flickered quickly as he looked up to her, "Oh.. Good Morning Kida." He forced a smile also, "Yes indeed i am... Nightmares." He said to her shaking his head for a moment, "And yourself?" he asked looking at Kida. He had known her ever since his arrival at Hogwarts ans he knew she wouldn't leave her Dorm looking like she had her hair spiked with gel.

Kida pulled her robe over infront of her tighter, "Nightmares" she said simply. "I think my nightmares are becoming more common they used to just happen when i was in the hospital wing, but now there begining to happen every night" she sighed for a moment "and i don't plan on seeing that bloody nurse again" Kida said softly
"how about you, nightmares are your's bad?" she asked curiously, ofcourse all nightmares are bad. but there could be horrible nightmares.

Remus listened in to Kida, he was always a good listener before she spoke of the Nurse, "Whats so bad about her, i have not met her yet." He chuckled looking at Kida before stating how bad his dreams where, "I'm telling you this because your a close friend..." Remus said pausing before he continued, "About three to four years ago, My fiance` was killed... I relive that night every single night in my dreams..." He said looking at Kida, his face looking very pale and his body appearing slightly stunned.

"Stupid Nurse, she trys to make me tell her why i hate hospitals. and its NONE of her buisness" she said stubbornly before looking back at Professor Firn. she sat down across from him and listened to what he was telling her.
"oh" she said looking at him, he didn't seem like himself currently "I'm sorry" she said "it sounds horrible, having to go through that... and for three or four years" it occured to her that her dreams were not that bad compard to his.

Remus listened to the reasons about the nurse before he listened to her reaction to what his dreams where about, "Indeed it is... " He stuttered, "But life goes on." He smiled on a better note, "Any way enough about me, What was your dream about?" He questioned looking concerned, "You look like you just got out of living a Horror Movie, he smirked or better yet being attacked by a Centaur in the Forbidden Forest." He smiled jokingly.

Kida smiled slightly, when Professor Firn asked her about her dream, when he mentioned that she looked like she had just come out of a living horror movie, or being attacked by a centaur she gulped "I already have been attacked by a Centaur... Last year" she said smiling slightly. "Uhmm well... i was stuck against a tree, something was chasing me. it got cold, i moved around the tree and then the sound stopped. i looked back and there it was... what ever it was" she paused for a moment before continuing "i was thrown up against a tree a hand was firmly around my neck. i tried to get free. yelling at it to let me go, then i was on the ground then against a tree. Vines pulled me up against the tree two going around my wrists one around my waist and two around my ankles. i tried to pull free but i couldn't get loose. then something dropped on my shirt, i looked up and there was a body in the tree the face was dark so i couldn't see who it was and then a woke up" she said
Kida began to freak out just mentioning it. she looked at the ground and put on a slight smile. normally people hearing that would think that she would be a freak.

Remus looked at her as she explained the dream she had, and he listened to every little detail, "are you sure something like this hasn't happened once before... Maybe its an over exaggeration of the Centaur attack?" He asked looking at her, "You should see 'a' nurse about this, not necessarily the one you dislike." he recommend as he smiled at her.

Kida shook her head "These have been happening before i saw Mrs Kanti" she sighed. "I Don't know why this happens" she said looking up slightly.
When professor Firn mentioned something about her seeing a nurse about this Kida automatically responded "No" she said firmly, "there is no way in the world i am going to see a nurse" she said looking at him waiting for his response

Remus listened to her before he stated about the nurse, "Its for your better not hers, just go and see how it turns out... If you want i will go with you.." He said looking at her as he pushed his hair off to the side.

Kida thought about it for a moment "uhmmm" she thought for a moment, she didn't want to go see the nurse by herself she hated seeing the nurse "if you want me to i will go, but only if you come with me" she said trying to smooth out her hair.

Remus nodded with a smile before he signaled her to her Dorm, "Go get ready... Ill meet you down there." He smiled to her before getting up of the ground it pushed his hair over to one side.

Kida nodded and stood up, "Ok Professor, i will meet you there in.... half an hour" she smiled
Kida straightened up here Robe and dusted it off before walking back to the school. "hope i don't see Nurse Kanti" she said to herself out of ear shot.

~~Post Closed~~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back