Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Vader felt odd, being back at school and. knowing that he didn't have Ava was wrong. He had missed her on the train ride, he had missed her on the first night despite the fact that being in different houses they didn't spend that time together, it was. just that she wasn't there at all. Vader sighed a little as he sat at the Gryffindor table, he was putting on a brave face but he missed her. The boy took out some parchment and a quill and made a little to note to send to Ava later that he felt it was all just odd without her. When he glanced up he noticed a younger student was sitting in front of him, a first year, "Oh hey, morning," he greeted, "How was your first night?"

"Hi, it was great! Gryffindor has very comfortables beds but I didn't get much sleep. This all still very new so I'm really excited." she said looking at the boy and smiling "Oh by the way, I'm Scarlett Lawrence very nice to meet you. Another thing, I don't know what I'm eating but this is delicious you should have some!" Scarlett said while eating a piece of a pie with chunks of meat. She kept looking at him noticing he was writing something "I don't wanna seem too nosy cuz that's not my thing but what are you writing?".

"It is difficult to sleep when there's a lot of excitement," Vader was a little surprised that the younger girl was pretty talkative but he nodded and listened along, "I'm..." he paused, "Vader Hume," he had to be able to introduce himself normally to one first year. He just smiled and shook his head, "That's okay, I've definitely already tried most of the food here," He said before looking down at his notes and smiled, "My best friend is taking a year out, so I'm keeping her up to date with stuff, just so she's not out of the loop," Vader said but he didn't share the piece of paper with her. "Did you want to end up in Gryffindor?"

"Awww that's so cute, is she a a Gryffindor too?" Scarlett asks. She was actually a bit surprised that Vader told her what he was doing she honestly thought that he would be mad and tell her that what he was doing was none of her business. Guess he was a lot nicer than she expected. "Oh yeah definitely, my dad used to attend here, he was a Gryffindor and it's only the two of us right now so..." Scarlett's expression goes a bit more serious as she gets lost in her thoughts but then she looks at Vader again a tries her hardest to smile "...yeah I had my mind set on Gryffindor since day one. Though it would be a great way to make my dad happy and if he's happy then I'm happy."

Vader shook his head lightly, "No, she's a ravenclaw," he knew he'd likely mention in his note that he'd been friendly to a first year, that he hadn't shied away from it, but actively tried. Scarlett seemed nice and he was more than happy to help make his new house mates feel comfortable. Though it did seem that talking about her family was a bit of a touchy subject, "That's good. I'm sure he'd be happy wherever you ended up but it can be nice to end up where you want," Vader said giving an encouraging smile, "I was the first of my family to come to Hogwarts, and the only gryffindor,"

"Yeah I know he'd be happy. I was definitely not the first one coming to Hogwarts from my family. My dad came here and he was a Gryffindor, that's why I wanted to be one. Maybe to honour him or something... I don't know I feel like I owe him that for raising me you know?" that was the first time Scarlett has said that out loud. Sure she thought anout that over and over and over again in her bed, looking at the ceiling but she was more private about her feelings. Something about Vader made her, for the first time, trust someone, and it felt great finally saying that, it was like a weight was lifted off her shoulders.

Vader listened as she admitted that, it was odd. Coming into the magical world as a muggle. had meant he'd come into. it blind. He didn't have the same problems as her, couldn't have. "That makes sense. I don't know what that feels like but it makes sense," he said, "If it helps, Gryffindor is the best house, we've a trampoline in the common room, and our house won the house cup last year. Plus everyone's really friendly," he pushed the thoughts of Vegeta out of his mind, "Have you met the others in your dorm?"

"Not really, no" she said "I'm more of a watcher. I don't usually start conversations I honestly am awkward at starting convos, with you it was different because you were the one starting it, I just smiled. But once I start talking oh gosh, no one shuts me up" she finishes while laughing. Her dad taught her that, learn to laugh about yourself and your flaws so when others do it it doesn't bother you a single bit, that man really had wise words. Except on Friday nights when he stopped at the bar before coming home. "You got me at trampoline. I saw it yesterday but i didn't have the time to try it out. What do you say we go for a walk after this and then go on the trampoline together? I don't suggest going right after, unless you wanna see you breakfast again" she says again laughing. It's good to be here.

Vader could admit that he too had always been more of a watcher, not so much what she said she was laterally, but he warmed up to people and found it easier to speak to them. Vader gave a little smile and laughed lightly at her joke but then glanced at his watch, "I have time for a walk, but I don't have time to trampoline," Vader said with an apologetic tone, "I run the yearbook here at Hogwarts, so I have to go do some work for that, really boring cleaning and stuff, but I definitely have time for a walk,"

Scarlett looked at him and said "Nah hah, you are not letting me test the trampoline all by myself are you? I'm sure the super busy yearbook boss has 5 minutes to have a little fun!" looking at him hopeful. "Besides I feel like it would definitely cheer you up and bring a smile to you face, pleaseeeeee?" this boy might be hard to convince but she was sure she could pull it off, she wanted him to loosen up a bit and have fun, his friends wasn't at Hogwarts anymore but he couldn't dwell on it forever and be sad about it all the time, he also needed to have fun. She got up from the table and passed over it quickly and without anyone noticing. After composing herself together she offers a hand to Vader to help him get up "Now, shall we?"

Last edited:
Vader was tentative, he had a lot of work he needed to get done, but where at the beginning of the year he would spent the time with Ava, he didn't have that now. She would've probably encouraged him to go to the trampoline. He thought about it for a moment, "I'll have five minutes, and only five," He stood up slightly and then put away the the parchment for ava into his bag. What he did then pull out was his magical camera, "You don't mind if I take pictures?" he asked her, "It won't be of you, not without your permission," he clarified.

"I will take that! Better than a no. And of course you can take pictures Mr Yearbook even if I'm in them. I understand don't worry, every photographer says I'd be a good model" Scarlett said winking at him and then bursting out laughing. No one had really told her that but she wanted to mess with him a little. She wasn't sure of it but she would believe that she had just made a friend. Her dad would be proud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back