Tristan Drage

Missing

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Tristan's intake of breath was sharp as he apparated to Morgase's flat in Russia, arriving just inside the front door. He was bleeding all over, and his kid was screaming in his arms.

He looked around for Morgase; surely, she would hear the commotion.

Morgase ran out a nearby door with a robe wrapped around her, wondering what in the world all the noise was. Upon registering that Tristan was bleeding and the cries were that of an infant, she ran first to her potion cabinet. Morgase grabbed a bottle and rushed to Tristan, handing it to him as she took the baby. "Put that on your wounds," she said as she walked to the couch, sitting down and cradling the infant in her arms.

Tristan shuddered, knowing that his kid was safe in her arms. With a groan he sat down on her couch, pulling the shards of glass out of his hands, arms and legs, and applying the potion as she instructed.

He attempted to explain as Morgase held his child. "I met Lissandra down at the Hog's Head," he began, "Because she sent me a letter, saying that my kid was born." He looked to Erik, who had quieted. "But she was angry with me, and said that she had found out about us." His expression was dark. "Then she ran off with some Italian guy, told me that the kid was all mine."

Morgase rocked the baby in her arms, staring into his eyes. It had been some time since she had been around an infant, since Sophia had grown. As Tristan finished his explanation she looked up at him with a blank expression. "Seems somewhat fitting. You left Estrella with Lorelai, now Lissandra has left your son with you." Realizing her words were probably a bit harsh, she added, "At least now you have the chance to do it right."

"I know," he said quietly, grunting in pain as he yanked a rather large piece of glass from his skin.

"Anyways, Lucius started talking to me, he was in the Hog's Head for some reason, and then all of a sudden, this Deidre Zeller b1tch and Nicolas King run in, and start casting spells at me." His expression became angry. "He wouldn't hurt me because I had Erik. That's how I could escape. And Lucius attacked a civilian, of course."

He shook his head. "I have no idea what happened to Lucius. But I was more worried about my kid than him."

"Someone must have tipped off the Ministry. Erik? Is that your son's name?" Tristan had never mentioned it before then, probably in all the commotion. While waiting for the answer she looked back down at Erik, smiling ever so slightly at him.

Tristan cracked his knuckles. "I'd like to find out who tipped them off," he growled.

"But at least I'm out now. Yes, his name is Erik. Erik Valcan." He was glad that Morgase was having such a happy reception towards him.

Morgase looked back up at Tristan, pondering as she gave him a blank stare. She was hold the baby whom Lissandra had given birth to. But, for some reason, Morgase found she did not care. "Erik Valcan Drage. It is a good strong name."

Tristan smiled, pulling out the last of the glass shards. He found a waste basket and threw them in, and then returned back to his wounds, putting the potion on the last of them.

"I really appreciate all of the help, Morgase," he said quietly. "I have a feeling that this would not be taken so well at home."

"Well, no one but Lissandra and Lucius," Tristan mused quietly. "The moment I got the letter I left home, and didn't tell anyone." He looked at his son, his gaze distant but fond.

"Well, if you do not want them to know, they do not have to," she said, looking back to Erik as she stood up. Morgase walked into the kitchen and took a glass down from a cupboard, easily cradling Erik in her arms. Grabbing her wand she tapped the glass three times and muttered something, transfiguring it into a bottle.

"I don't mind them knowing," Tristan said quietly, "But me coming in with a screaming kid and bleeding everywhere would not have gone over well. I just feel so much more comfortable around you."

He smiled at Morgase. "And I didn't particularly feel like explaining what had happened to all of them. They can wait for awhile."

After filling the bottle up with milk Morgase returned to the couch and began feeding Erik, musing. "How long do you plan on making them wait?"

"Maybe a few days," Tristan said quietly, "So I can clear up the confusion in my own head." He smiled. "Would you mind if Erik and I stayed here?"

Tristan's eyes flared in sudden desire, and he smiled. "I was hoping as much." He watched her feed his son, the bottle in hand. She seemed to be a pro at this, and he suddenly wished that he had such great parenting skills. But he was more of a protector than anything.

"Should I send them a letter saying that I'll be back in like a week, but I'm hiding from the Ministry, or should I just let it all alone?"

"I would just let it be. There is no way of telling who tipped off the Ministry, so it is best not to give anyone any information." Morgase had taken to looking at Erik, watching him take the milk from the bottle. She noticed he had stopped eating and set the bottle on the table, putting Erik up against her shoulder and patting his back softly.

Tristan sat down at the table, putting his head in his hands. "Well, as horrible as things may seem, there is some good coming out of this." He looked up at Morgase. "If Lissandra hadn't given him up, I might not ever see him. Especially considering that she ran off with that Valencio guy; I wouldn't take to running all over Italy. Considering I'd probably have to take Brunhilde with." He shook his head.

"What am I saying? I'm here with you, and my son. It is as good as it can get." He smiled weakly.

After getting Erik to give a small burp she looked up at Tristan, noting his weak smile. "Well, it would be as good as it could get, if we never had to leave." Morgase looked back to Erik with a slightly saddened expression.

"I'm here as often as I can be, you know that," Tristan said quietly. He moved over to Morgase, standing behind her and whispering into her ear, "I wish we could move away somewhere and never come back."

Morgase could not help but roll her eyes as she stood, turning to face Tristan. "We are already somewhere far away, where no one else can find us. You and I both know we will always have to go back. We both have daughters, family. As much as we both may wish to simply slip away and be alone forever, it is impossible."

"I know," Tristan said quietly, biting his lip. "But at the moment, it seems like quite an idea."

Morgase walked over to Tristan and gave him a short kiss. "The fact that you cannot simply stay here with me forever says something about you that I do not find to be bad. Now, do you think you could transfigure a crib for him?" she asked with a nod toward Erik, who was sleeping in her arms.

"I can," he said quietly, and looked at the table. "Would you mind if I used the table?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back