Tristan Drage

Missing

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Tristan apparated himself and his son, along with all of the scattered possessions he had brought with, to Morgase's flat in Russia. Holding Erik, he sat down on her sofa, his expression grim. He was sure that she would hear him, if she was around, and was waited for her.

Morgase walked out into the living room, wrapping a robe around her nightgown as she did so. "Tristan? To what do I owe this pleasure?" she asked sleepily, looking to have just woken up.

"I'm not going to stay at Drage Herrogard anymore," Tristan explained. "No matter what, I'm not going back." He held Erik. "Lissandra tried to kill him, Morgase. I went into my room to check on him and she was standing over him with a knife."

His expression was grim. "Sorry to wake you up."

Morgase woke up a bit at hearing Tristan's statement. "She tried to kill him?" she asked with a hint of panic in her voice. Quickly she rushed to Tristan and took Erik from him, craddling him in her arms. "Why would she do something like that?"

"I really have no idea," Tristan growled, "I know she's mad at me, but what could compel a mother to kill her child?" His expression was worried. "No; someone else was behind it."

He looked at his son. "Luckily, she didn't even get to touch him. I think he started screaming before she even appeared."

Morgase walked off into another room and laid Erik down in the crib that was still there. Erik was fast asleep as she put a small blanket over him. She walked back out to the living room and sat beside Tristan, looking worried. "Why would someone want to kill Erik?"

"It's all past me," Tristan said, shrugging. "I'm just glad he's safe."

His expression turned angry. "But I didn't get any support from the family, either, if you know what I mean." He sat. "I'm not going to go back to them."

A raven found its way to Tristan, dropping a letter through the letter box.
Have you forgotten everything?
VD

Upon picking up and reading the letter, Tristan shredded it with his hands and threw it away. His father would have to be patient; he wasn't going to con him into going back.

He smiled weakly at Morgase. "If it would be okay with you, I was wondering if I could take up residence here."

Morgase was a bit worried, and did not really know what to say. "Yes, of course Tristan. I would be happy to have you." She gave him a weak smile and kissed him softly.

Another crow came to Tristan
Tristan,

Need any assistance with Erik? I don't know how good you are at singing lullabies or playing peck-on-boot, so I thought I'd offer. Are you both safe?

Liz

p.s. You're still going to be able to teach me some, right? To be honest, you're a lot less... ruffled... than Sammael, and I'm scared he might take over lessons. Those would likely end in one of us losing our tempers, and since his temper seems to include fire, I'd rather he not lose it. Maybe I could somehow make my temper include water? THAT would be handy. Anyway, the p.s. is getting to be much longer than the actual letter. Bye!

Morgase looked over Tristan's shoulder at the letter, thinking to herself as she read. "Liz? Who is Liz? And what is this about teaching her?"

"Elizabeth Malfoy," Tristan explained, knowing that the letter sounded bad. "One of the girls of the prophecy, Draco's daughter. She's staying at Drage Herrogard and being homeschooled. But I still don't plan on going back anytime soon." He kissed Morgase back. "Don't worry about it."

He put the letter aside; he would answer it later. He was preoccupied at the moment.

Morgase was slightly more at ease, but still confused. "Yes, I remember her. But why is she being homeschooled at Drage Herrogard?

"Apparently, she has nowhere to go. She's a death eater now." His expression became grim. "My father.. initiated her."

"A Death Eater?" Morgase asked, confused and quite surprised. "She is nothing but a child. This is almost as ridiculous as that Bellatrix girl. Your father should know better than to accept someone so young, she has no idea what she wants."

"I agree wholeheartedly," Tristan said quietly, "In my opinion, it's even more ridiculous than Bellatrix, considering she's Draco's child."

He smirked. "But what water do my words hold around at home? Nothing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back