More than friends

Kida watched the children put there hand over their brooms, They had managed the command Up last week but kicking off and hovering was starting to become more difficult. She smiled as Scarlet, who had a full head of velvet brown hair just like hers was determind 'Okay Girls, we will have one more go okay?' she said as she showed them what to do. Kida kneeled down infront of them but stood far enough away so her broom wouldn't hit them. Kida put her hand over the Broom 'Up' she commanded and the broom shot into her hand. Kida then mounted the broom and kicked off the ground and used the broom to hover lightly.
'Now you try' she said as she watched Aine and Scarlet manage to get the Command Up easily they both mounted their brooms Scarlet went up to high got scared and Kida grabbed her broom and pulled her down, Aine seemed to have more control but couldn't get it to hover and kept on rising, Kida reached out with her other hand and pulled her down aswell. ''Getting there my beautiful girls, Okay lets pack up she smiled as she grabbed her Broom and the girls grabbed theres and she lead them to the storage house which was a small shack located on the edge of the pitch, she opened the door and the girls rested the brooms in their spots. Kida let them leave before shutting the door and locking it.
The young Mother kelt down and Scarlet ran over to her and wrapped her arms around her she smiled and kissed her cheek 'You did very well today Sweet heart, and You aswell Aine my Princess come here' she said as she held out her arm and Aine came over to her. Kida got them into the right position and stood up with one of them on each of her hips and brought them inside 'Mummy, can Scarlet see play?' Scarlet asked still learning, but she was getting the hang of it 'Maybe when you're a bit Older okay?' she said sweetly as she brought them in the house and ran them upstairs putting them down on the bathroom floor as she stripped Scarlet of her little boots and smiled at Aine 'Need any help sweetie?' she asked Aine as she managed to wriggle the other shoe off Scarlet's foot. Kida smiled and helped Aine tug her Jearsy off which Kida had finally let Eden let her Design allthough Scarlets was a Nice deep green representing the Harpies with a Gryffindor Stripe through it and Kida's Number 11(with an added .5) on the back Aines was a deep Purple with a Green Stripe. Kida gathered their clothes and dumped them in the washing basket and wrapped her arms around them both picking them up and carrying them to a rather large bath and dumping them in, the water wasn't deep enough to cause any problems and there was a light scattering of bubbles. Kida giggeled as Scarlet and Aine screamed in Delight. 'Come help me Eden!' she called out as Scarlet and Aine seemed to team up on her and were temped to get her soaking wet, but there wasn't water deep enough and most shots they fired ended a bit to short of leaving the bath Tub. Kida washed their hair and carefully plated it while it was Wet, She looked at Eden who was washing them both down she smiled and her heart beat sped up she focused back on Scarlet and pulled Her out of the tub wrapping a fluffy towel around her and then Aine and drying them off.
Kida smiled at the two girls, she had adopted Aine as her own and seeing them side by side they could be sisters. Kida unfolded Scarlets Nighties and pulled it over her head, it had a picture of a Broom on the front with a Cat sitting on it. She Grabbed Aine's and handed it to Eden which was also a Broom but with a Owl on it. She kissed both girls on the forehead. And Picked Scarlet up taking them to their joined Bedroom. Scarlet was out like a light and she pulled her Bed back and placed her Under the covers, pulling them up she tucked her in. Kida made her way to Aine first and kissed her on the forehead 'Sleep well My Princess' she said before going back to Scarlet and kissing her forehead 'Sleep well My Beautiful Child' she said before she left the room to go get ready for bed and get out of her slightly damp clothes.

Kida made her way to Eden and her's room and made a beeline for the bathroom where she quickly kicked off her quidditch Boots and her black quidditch pants which were rather tight so she had a bit of a tumble trying to pull her leg out, she didn't know why there were designed that way. She pulled off her training T-shirt which had a harpie claw on the front of it and her name embroided on the upper right and tossed them into the basket and quickly had a warm shower, her heart was beating fast, she was going to do something very important tonight, and why not tonight then any other, This was one year to the day when they admitted they loved eachother. Kida mumbeled what she was going to say and heard someone walk in the shower room, 'Eden?' she called out but heard a meow instead 'Oooh Harpie' she said, as the one year old cat managed to find its way onto the top of the shower wall and perch itself up there, Harpie loved to play tricks on everyone she often knocked things over to scare people. 'Harpie you silly cat go away' she said as she tried to remember what she was memorising.
Kida decided to stop wasting water and got out of the shower, her long brown hair was just over half way down her back. Kida reached for the towel and quickly dried her hair before she wrapped the Towel around her and made her way out of the Bathroom Ensuite, Harpie Following attacking her heels like he liked doing. She made her way to the closet and pulled out her favourite Satin Pyjamas and dropped the Towel, not caring if Eden was in the room or not, she slipped on the pants and pulled on the top. She looked down to see Harpie attacking the Towel and she rolled her eyes. Kida looked at the Bed and saw Eden there she smiled 'I should have taken longer taking the Towel off and putting the clothes on just to tease you' she teased as she dived onto the Bed and got comfortable in her spot. She made her self comfy in the nook of Edens arm and rested her head on her chest, slowly tracing Eden's stomach, sliding her hand not low enough and tracing her hand not quite high enough just to tease her. Kida heard Eden say she had a very Important question for her and her heart stopped, she thought that she might be breaking up with her, and maybe her proposal would change her mind. Kida sat up and sat on her heels and bit her lip 'I have a Very Important Question for you Eden, Who goes first' she said biting her lip nervously.

Kida had Grown to realise the feelings she felt for Eden ws infact love, she didn't know how it happened but she was glad it did, She hoped that this wasn't the End, she had Picked out a brilliant ring for her and everything and now it was going to be over. Kida had grown to love having two daughters instead of one, and someone who cared about her and her daughter so much. Kida's heart beat intensified and she leaned forward and grabbed the small ornament from her bed side table which was a little girl holding flowers and she toyed with it nervously, She had transfigured the box into the shape and told Eden she picked it up from the shops and she liked it, Kida would have to untransfigure it so she could give Eden the ring but now it was just a Toy. Kida tried to control her breathing and waited for Edens Reponse.

As Eden waited for Kida to join her in bed she could hear her complain about Harpie stalking her in the shower once again. Eden had worried about one of her snakes eating the cat when they first got it but thankfully all the pets seemed to get along fine. All her thoughts where on there two little girls. Aine and Scarlet looked so much alike they could have passed for sisters. If everything went right than they really would be sisters. When Kida had first moved in Eden had known that she wanted to marry Kida but she couldn't ask her right on the spot that would have been crazy so Eden had forced herself to wait. But just last week she realized that it was going to be there one year anniversary and she just knew that today would be the perfect day to propose. So Eden had spent a good bit of money on a ring and in just a few moments she would see if Kida did in fact want to spend the rest of her life with her. As Kida came out dressed for bed and settled into her arms Eden felt like she almost had everything.

Eden watched as Kida sat up and told her that she had a question as well. It seemed to Eden that Kida was nerves about something? Looking at the toy in Kida's hand Eden couldn't help but wonder what was so special about the toy. Kida had been toying with it a lot lately and Eden really wanted to know what was so special about it? Kida asked who should go first Eden put a calm smile on her face. "I get to go first since I said it first." Eden said with a teasing voice.

Reaching into the drawer of her nightstand Eden pulled out a golden snitch and played with it. How should she go about this? Biting her lip Eden touched the top of it and the wings popped out. "Kida you have been my best friend for years and my girlfriend for a year. I love you with all my heart and I honestly can't picture my life or Aine's without you and Scarlet in it." Eden said her voice cracking slightly. Pressing the top once more it popped open and presented the ring. "Kida Evelyn Frost. Would you marry me?" Eden asked her heart beating so hard she was sure that Kida could see it. Her hands where shaking and she was sure that if she tried to stand she would fall. Time seemed to freeze all Eden could do was sit there and hope for the best.

Kida toyed with the ornament and bit her lip when Eden said she will go first because she asked first, her heartfelt like it was going to explode out of her chest. She felt as if it took forever for Eden to say something but when she did Kida felt her heart melt. She didn't know what to say but she put the small ornament on the bed and pulled out her wand tapping the doll it came to life and did a little dance and before it held up the basket and the basket flipped open to show a ring.
Kida grinned 'You stole my Idea' she said playfully 'Eden, You're the only one i love and i want to be in your life. Aine is like my own daughter and Scarlet see's her as a sister, and you i see as my life partner, no matter what anyone says' she said her voice breaking lightly but she recovered it 'I'll marry you.. Only if you marry me' she said smiling as she tucked her wand back into leg brace, she had a habit keeping her wand on her at all times, With a pending Fiance who was a Death Eater, you never know who was going to come charging through the door in the middle of the night.

Kida almost giggeled when she remembered when they first started going out One of Edens Crazy family members tried to kill her in her sleep, luckily that day she had worn herself out and had fell asleep fully dressed in her quidditch uniform and easily was able to pull out her wand and disarm them and stop them before they could actually kill her.

Kida waited paitently for Eden's Response.

Eden could not believe that she had just asked Kida to marry her. They had been friends for years and dating for over a year but Eden had never thought she would really propose marriage. What Kida said next floored Eden. Was this really happening? Was Kida really asking Eden to marry her? Thinking about the life they had made for there daughters so far Eden knew that there was only one answer that she could give. "Kida your the only one I want to spend my life with. Without you and Scarlet my life would be empty. Yes I will marry you." Eden said taking the ring she had gotten for Kida and placed it on her finger as she gave her a soft kiss. Eden couldn't wait to start planning the wedding. She knew that her mom and twin sister would be so happy for her. There was only one more thing she had to do. Before she had even bought a ring for Kida she had sat down and had a long talk with her father. There had been a lot of screaming that day and her adopted mother had even cried but in the end everyone had agreed.

"Kida I have one more surprise for you. I am leaving the Death Eaters. You are the most important thing to me. I'm sorry that it took me so long to decide to do it." Eden said with a grin on her face. Everything had finally fallen into place. Taking Kida's hands in her own. Eden just sat there looking into her eyes. In the other room Eden could hear there daughters giggling to one another. They should have been passed out already but Eden was okay with them being awake right now.

Kida smiled widely when Kida agreed to marry her, she got the ring and placed it on Edens finger right after Eden had given her hers, She squealed and threw herself at Eden into some form of tackle hug and planted a kiss strongly on Eden's lips, Kida was much stronger than Eden due to her Quidditch Training but she sometimes let Eden win... Sometimes.

Kida kissed her frantically as If any second she would have to wake up from this dream and it would have not happened. Kida stopped and sat back and grinned like a Cheshire cat. Eden then said the unthinkable.
She was leaving the Death Eaters... No Kida's draw dropped, she would never ask her to leave the Death eaters for her since it was something close to her, she had on different occasions mentioned to Eden what could happen if they found out, but she never openly suggested that Eden leave the Death Eaters, but this news was fantastic. Kida almost bowled her over again in excitement 'Marry ME... Oh wait you are' she joked as she giggled.

Kida ran her thumb along Eden's hand when she heard giggeling, Kida rolled her eyes 'Yes Mummy, I Promise I will go to sleep right away' she said mocking her Daughters voice. Kida got up off the bed and held out her hand to Eden 'Do you think we should tell them?' she asked softly as she headed towards their bedroom door

Users who are viewing this thread

Back