More than friends

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Eden couldn't believe how time was flying. Her best friend Kida had just had her daughter Scarlet a few months ago and Eden's daughter Aine was already trying to walk. It was time to start making the house baby friendly but Eden just couldn't talk herself into it. Taking a seat in the nursery Eden watched as Aine played with a set of building blocks. There wasn't much going on that day and Eden was starting to get bored. She could go out and visit her family but that just seemed like almost to much work for her. What she wanted was to see her best friend Kida but it had been almost two weeks and she hadn't heard anything from her. Deciding that if she hadn't heard from her by the end of the week she would go looking for her Eden got out of her seat to go play with Aine on the floor. "How's mommy's perfect angel?" Eden asked as she sat close to her daughter peering into her mint greens eyes that always looked like she was plotting something.

Kida walked up to the front door of her Best Friend Eden's house, she did admit she was being a bit distant but her Daughter was her first priority and she didn't want to take her places just incase something happened. Kida let herself in with the Key and Walked into the house her heels clicking lightly on the floor, Now that she had Scarlet she was back into her Heels straight away.
Kida picked up Scarlet out of her stroller and parked the Stroller by the door, She smiled into the young Girls bright Hazel eyes, just like her mother. 'My Beautiful Girl, lets go see Eden and Aine'
The Brunette made her way up the stairs to the Nursery and smiled when she saw Eden 'Long time no see Stranger' she said as she leaned against the door frame slightly still Holding Scarlet.
Scarlet had to be atleast 3 months now she was starting to get big, her hair had started to grow longer and she now had a tuffle of Soft Brown hair.
Kida smiled at Aine and then to Eden hoping Eden did crush her in a hug until she put Scarlet down atleast.

Eden heard someone let themselves in for just a moment she wondered if she should get up and see who it was but than decided that they could come find her besides she was helping Aine build a tower that soon came tumbling down to the great amusement. Giving her daughter a kiss on the head Eden turned her eyes to her very best friend in the world as she walked into the nursery. "Kida your here." Eden said as she got to her feet and walked over to her. Giving her a hug Eden took Scarlet out of Kida's arms and gave her a kiss on the head. "Well look at you pretty girl getting so big." Eden said walking over to the baby swing to set Scarlet in so she could give her friend a proper hug. "Where have you been I've missed you so much." Eden admitted as she let herself fall gracefully on the couch that she had put in just a few weeks back.

Kida saw Eden take Scarlet out of her arms and she smiled, normally she would go burko about someone else just coming along and taking her child away from her without Asking but she was fine with it. Kida smiled when Eden put Scarlet in the Baby Swing, she watched her Daughter get curious and smiled some more.
Kida sat down on the couch next to Eden 'No where really, I've just been at Home with Scarlet, Its still Hard thinking about her having No Daddy' she said sadly as her eyes made their way to Scarlet again, she seemed to go into a trance when she saw her and was lost for a moment before she spoke again 'I've missed you too Eden, Hows Aine and everything?' Kida asked curiously, she had been meaning to keep updated with Eden's whole life but she never actually realised how long she had been away from her.

As Eden watched Aine play with her blocks and Scarlet swing she couldn't help but feel at ease with her and Kida there. She had tried to make it work with James for the sake of Aine but he refused to change so Eden had broken it off for good. It had hurt at first but her and Kida and spent so much time together that she had forgotten all about him. As the months went on and the father of Scarlet had decided to pack up and leave Eden and Kida had gotten gotten closer and closer. "You can't stay locked in the house all the time. It's not good for you or Scarlet. " Eden said poking her friend in the side. When Kida mentioned Aine she looked over at her daughter and smiled. She was growing up so fast. It felt like just yesterday that she had been born and now in just a few short months she would be a year. "Kida you don't need him you have me you know." Eden said a smile on her face. "Aine is doing very well I can't believe how fast she is growing up."

Kida smiled at Scarlet, she missed Ash, but the normal life just got to much for him and he couldn't handle living normally, She knew he wanted to Party, drink and sleep around thats who he was and she couldn't hold him back, Even if it ment Scarlet couldn't have a Father. She sighed, she saw a bit of Ash in Scarlet, but she would forever be stuck wondering what he was doing, Right now he could be sleeping with another woman, Kida wondered if when he did did he think of his Daughter. the Young Girl Sighed and smiled again 'Eden i Live on the edge of a Forrest, We've had Teddy Bear Picnic's she doesn't go flying yet ofcourse, but we go outside don't worry' she smiled as she jumped when Eden poked her in the side 'And she love playing the Nursery which means i can gym it' she joked as she ran her hands through her hair. Kida smiled when Eden said that she didn't need him because she had Eden 'Very True, and I'm Glad Aine is doing well, Scarlet has some rough nights i think she misses him, or Remus' Spirit bothers her, he isn't harming her she just doesn't know what it is i think, Aine is getting Big, shes very pretty.' Kida smiled she heard Scarlet Stir and leaned forward and waved at her.

Eden knew what her best friend was thinking. It was the same thing she had thought many months ago. Was she making the right choice raising her daughter all alone? Should she have tried harder to keep James by her side? Those thoughts had driven her crazy for months until she decided that she needed to stop and just live her life."Kida you don't come over here often enough. Aine needs to see her beautiful godmother more often." As do I. Eden thought to herself. She paused for just a moment had she really had a thought like that? This was getting weirder and weirder. What was going on in her head? "Aine and Scarlet are pretty much sisters. I just wish that you would move closer to me or even just move in I miss not having you around all the time like when we where at Hogwarts." Eden said as she rested her head on her friends shoulder. As she did she couldn't help but look at her friend and wonder if maybe all they really needed was each other.

Kida smiled 'I know Eden i know, I was sort of hoping that Ash might come back and if i stayed at home i could catch him when he did, But he didn't' she said biting her lip Slightly. Kida sighed again before getting up off the couch and making her way over to her Daughter and God Daughter, she smiled and sat on the Floor infront of Aine and started to build blocks with her, She smiled at Scarlet who was enjoying herself, 'Scarlets not a chubby baby, i wanted to have a chubby baby' she joked as she sorted some blocks out, Kida smiled at Eden 'I couldn't leave my God Fathers house' she said not knowing what to do, Half of her wanted to be near Eden and Aine. Kida leaned over to Scarlet and ran her hand over her head tusseling her soft brown hair and smiled.

"Kida my love, I think its time you give up on Ash your to good for him and hes just like James they get what they want and than they leave." Eden said trying not to sound harsh but it was the sad truth when the man they loved was really needed they just up and vanished for no reason at all. As Eden watched Aine and Kida play blocks Eden got down on the floor as well and started to play with them as well. Kida just realize that all you need is right here in this room. Eden thought once again wondering where these crazy thoughts where coming from. As she sat there Eden realized that maybe they weren't so crazy they weren't even thoughts they where feelings and strong ones at that. "Kida I can pay for the house to be moved to my backyard or even buy a piece of land right next to mine for it. I just want you and Scarlet close. I...." Eden stopped herself from finishing that thought. She wanted to badly to tell her best friend that she was crazy for her but that couldn't be right it just couldn't be right yet it was.

Kida sighed and smiled at Eden, she looked at the Blocks in her hand and started to stack them 'Money isn't the issue Eden, its just that... it's Remus' House, Can't we just link them up somehow?' she asked curiously her hair rolling out from behind her ear and into her vision. Kida sighed and continued to stack the blocks, she leaned back to wath Scarlet again and smiled at her, her girl giving her a toothless smile back. Kida giggeled and picked up a block and gave it to her to play with.
Kida smiled again 'I want to be near you aswell Eden, I just couldn't abandon Remus, He worked hard to get to where he was and to get that property, if i leave it. it feels like i'm leaving him, He was the best support i had During Hogwarts and helped keep my Mother away from me.' Kida sighed and blew her hair out of her face and smiled at Eden 'I don't know why.. But i do want to live with you Eden, but i couldn't leave Remus like that, He's like the Mother i never had' she laughed slightly and her hair rolled infront of her face again.
Kida sighed 'We could do a week at each house type thing maybe? or a month here a month there we're both busy people i'm sure we could work something out' Kida smiled, she didn't know why but she wanted to be with Eden, but she didn't know where the feeling was coming from, was it because of her Loss of a man in her life and she wanted a compainion?
Kida looked up at Scarlet who was about to try to eat the block and she moved the small childs hands away 'No no Honey, We don't eat Wooden Blocks'

Eden thought about that for a moment. Her moms house was linked to the shop. "I think we could I would have to ask my mom how to do it and I am really handy with a wand so I would be able to do the spell." Eden said starting to get excited about the very thought of Kida being over at her house all the time. Watching Kida and Scarlet smile at each other Eden heard a noise come from Aine. "What is it princess?" Eden asked wondering what her daughter was looking at Edem was soon surprised by Aine grabbing a hold of the toy box next to her and pulling herself to her feet. "Kida are you seeing this?" Eden asked grabbing her best friends arm. Aine looked around the room for a moment before going back to sitting but just the simple fact of her getting up made Eden want to cry. Everything was so perfect she had Aine and Kida was here with Scarlet. Eden felt like she finally had the family she had always been dreaming about. As Scarlet went to chow down on the toy Eden laughed. "It's fine I charmed them they can chew on them all they want there perfectly safe." Eden said adding another block to Scarlet's tray. "They can't choke on them and when the block goes into their month it becomes sort of soft." Eden explained picking up a block and adding it to Aine's pile.

Kida smiled at Eden 'Hey i'm handy with a wand aswell' she added smiling, she looked at Scarlet and shook her hand and tickeled her stomach and watched her face light up, She looked to Eden when she called her and saw Aine standing and then plop back down 'Someones Growing up' she said feeling very attached to Aine at that moment she felt like a Proud parent even though it wasn't her child.
Kida smiled widely and clapped Aine 'Good Job Princess, You did Very well!' she said supportedly as she moved her hand which was being grasped by Scarlet's 'i don't want her to get into a habbit on sucking and chewing on everything, It will make Teething so much worse and drool is slimey' she said with a fake dumb blonde accent to the end of it like she was being stuck up and prissy.

Kida got up and picked up Scarlet from her swing and brought her over placing her on the floor 'Someone needs to have some floor time if she is ever going to beat Aine' she joked as if it was a competition as she watched Scarlet get curious about the blocks stacked everywhere.

Eden nodded her head. "I know you are but you should see the closets I put into mine and Lilith's rooms at my moms house. There about the size of a bedroom." Eden said feeling very proud of herself for being able to pull it off. "I know it feels like only yesterday she was born and now shes standing up and soon she will be walking and talking time is moving to fast." Eden said sadly she loved watching her daughter grow up but at the same time it felt like it was happening way to fast. Eden had forgotten about teething. "When Aine got her first tooth she cried like the world was coming to an end it just about broke my heart. I gave her frozen carrot after frozen carrot it was the only thing she wanted." Eden said remembering just how often she had to send a maid out to get my carrots for Aine to chow down on. "Kida your crazy we already know that Scarlet will be an amazing Quidditch player just like her mommy and Aine will take after me a cheerleader. Even though I did get in trouble once or twice of cheering you on instead of Slytherin." Eden said grinning remembering how much fun they had together when they where both in school even though they had been in two different houses.

Kida laughed when Eden told her about the closets and her first tooth 'Would you like any more clothes Eden!' She giggeled to herself, Kida had alot of clothes but Eden... Eden was another Story 'Poor baby, Teething is going to be Horrible and soon she will have all her teeth and will be running around the house like a crazy person and you'll have to get her a pet dog or cat to chase around... OOH EDEN!' Kida said suddenly excited, she bounced up and down with excitement and grinned cheekily 'Can we get a pet Kitten Pleeaasseee' she begged.

Kida smiled when Eden said Scarlet would be a Quidditch player like her 'I can't wait to Teach her how to fly, Well i Hope she likes Quidditch, she might end up like her Father, which means she would Party and drink her life away... well i did a bit of partying myself but Quidditch is so much Fun!' she laughed when she remembered Eden getting told off by her fellow slytherins for Cheering Kida on at a Gryffindor/Slytherin Event 'Gosh, i mish Gryffindor Quidditch, i missed out on my chance to be Captain, i am So going to be Captain one day, i allready work at Quidditch League Headquarters as well as Beater for the Harpies, bring it on'
Kida smiled at Scarlet as she lifted her small head up and try figure out how to wiggle her way forward, she bubbeled a bit before she started to seem to Hum when she was just starting to say 'm' 'I'm starting to teach her how to say Mum' Kida said as she listened to Scarlet hum the letter 'm' again 'Mum' she repeated and she seemed to hum M alot more 'She's coming along quickly she is starting to wriggle along now like a little worm but she doesn't get far'

"Kida of course I would like more clothes. We should go shopping!" Eden said already deciding what would be her color this season. As Kida started to go on about Scarlet growing up it made Eden wish that she could be there every single moment. When Kida asked if they could get a kitten Eden couldn't help but start to get her hopes up. "Kida you can have whatever you want" Eden said already making plans to make the nursery bigger her Aine and Scarlet or even giving Scarlet her own nursery on the other side of Eden and Kida's bedroom.

As Kida started to talk about Quidditch Eden tried to listen but it was just so hard for her. "Lilith is graduating soon maybe you could get her a try out she is chaser and caption for her team." Eden said proud that Lilith had done everything in her power to stay away from the dark side. Eden couldn't take her eyes off her best friend it just seemed impossible. "Just wait once Scarlet is able to move around your going to wish that you could get her to stop if even for a moment so you can relax." Eden said thinking about when Aine had started to move it had been lovely at first but now she wished that Aine would slow down every now and than just so Eden could get a break.

Kida laughed 'Last time we went Shopping i ended up with a new Wardrobe, and it took me ages to wear them all!' she said, Kida was ino fashion but she couldn't wear heaps of clothes in one day!. Kida clapped her hands when Eden said they could get a kitten 'I wanna name it!' she said pouting at Eden as if she was trying to pursuade her.
Kida nodded when she mentioned Lilith Graduating 'Yeah Defs, The Harpies need the best!' she said knowing that The Harpies were a team to beat (she would know, she's the Teams Beater!)

The Brunette nodded with Eden 'I can't wait for her to be moving around, she'll be on a Broom in no time!' she said not knowing the horrors which awwaited her with a running around child 'I'll have someone to Run around with!' she said excitedly.
Kida watched Scarlet go to chew on the block again and she moved it away from her mouth again 'Mum Sweetie, not Chew thing time, Say Mum' she said 'Mum Mum Mum Mum Mum' she repeated trying to see if Scarlet would follow, she heard her start humming again and she smiled

"Kida those clothes where last season so you need new ones anyone. My goal is to make sure you have at least three outfits to wear a day." Eden had more but no one needed to know that. Lilith made fun of her for it all the time but than again Lilith made fun of a lot of things Eden did just because she was the baby and got away with murder. "Kida I will give you the money you can go pick out whatever kind of kitten you want and than name it. All I ask is that you get something that is cute and wont destroy the house." Eden said already deciding where the little monster would sleep. As Kida mentioned Quidditch once more Eden did her best to listen. "Good that will make Lilith happy I think that she wanted to play for the Harpies but I'm not sure she talks about so many teams that I can't keep up with her half the time."

"How soon are you going to put her on a broom? Would you want to make a small Quidditch Pitch in the backyard for the girls?" Eden asked already knowing what Kida's answer would be and getting ready to put it into action. Watching Kida talking to Scarlet. Eden couldn't stop staring at her best friend her heart was beating faster and Eden felt like she was going to pass out. "Kida I love you." Eden said before she could stop herself. Realizing what she had just said Eden covered her mouth with her hands. Well you sure made a mess out of things. Eden thought hoping that she hadn't destroyed everything.

Kida rolled hey eyes 'Hey! Theres nothing wrong gwith my Clothes!' she protested in a joking manor. Kida sighed and rolled her eyes again '3 Outfits a day, realllyyy!' she whined again as she giggeled as Scarlet started to squak at the end of her humming like she was trying to figure out how to say the word. 'Good Job Princess' she smiled.
Kida's eyes lit up 'Really! Yay, I know the Perfect type of Kitten, I am allready thinking of a name' she smiled and her eyes seemed to dance in delight.
'As soon as Possible Eden, I allready have a Pitch at my House, but its a big one, we'll need a Kiddy Size one for sure, I can Teach Aine if she's interested.. I'm sure i can Organise to get smaller Brooms for the little ones' she said starting to plan designs for the Children's Pitch.
Kida was taken Aback when Eden told her she loved her, she had to admit she was a little surprised, Kida paused and Scarlet squeaked loudly, she shook her head and smiled, For some Reason it felt right, her Best Friend for Years, she had always loved her as a friend but it felt different from the way she loved her other friends, she always wanted to be with Eden 'I Love You Too' she said back nervously, not knowing if this was the feeling she was feeling inside or if it was something else.
Scarlet Squeaked again and made some grumbeling sounds and Kida quickly looked at her and moved the block away from her mouth.

Eden knew that Kida would never agree to having that many outfits in a day but she could try. If Kida wouldn't wear that many outfits in a day Eden knew Scarlet would Aine was already like that. But than again she was a baby and messed up her clothes all the time. As Kida started to talk about the kitten Eden hoped that Kiwi and Judas wouldn't mind a furry creature roaming around the house. "Just let me know when you want to pick up the little fluff ball and we will go." Eden said hoping that it wouldn't be for at least another month that way she could get the house ready.

"I am sure Aine will be interested. Whenever Lilith comes over she can't take her eyes off of Lilith's broom and Lilith sits there and tells her all about her games and whatever else she can think of." Eden hoped that Aine would follow in her footsteps and do cheerleading but at the same time if Aine wanted to play Quidditch Eden would make sure she had the very best of everything. As Eden looked at Kida's reaction to her statement she started to worry. Getting ready to apologize and make a joke about it Kida said that she loved her to. The room fall silent and Eden didn't know how to break it. Aine seemed to know what to do because in that moment she looked Eden dead in the eyes and said her very first word. "Mama." Aine said with a funny looking grin on her face. Aine than looked over at Kida with the same grin and repeated herself. "Mama" Eden couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Kida did Aine just say what I thought she just said." Eden asked could her perfect little girl really be talking?

Kida listened to Scarlet Squeak wondering how the Silence would be broken when she heard Aine Talk she looked at Aine and smiled 'Well either she is or i've gone Crazy' she said smiling wider, as if her Own child had spoken for the first time 'Hey Beautiful Girl, are you Talking' she said as she watched Aine's face light up 'Wow Wee, Who is a Big Girl!' she said speaking in her baby voice like she did with Scarlet. Kida smiled and Scarlet started humming the letter M again and ending it with a loud Squeak. Kida turned to Scarlet and smiled 'Getting there Beautiful Princess' she said.

Kida smiled 'Next word she has to learn is Fashion' she joked 'Aine can you say Stylish' she said to Aine smiling at Eden knowing she was making a little joke towards her. Kida heard Scarlet Squeak again and she giggeled. She picked up Scarlet and rocked her in her arms 'You princess are going to drive me mad with that trick' she said as she brushed her hand through her daughters hair.

Eden felt like her heart was going to burst. "I think we have both gone crazy." Eden said talking about Aine deciding to say her first word now and Eden and Kida telling the other that they love each other. Aine seemed thrilled that Kida was talking to her. The look on her face was the same one she gave to Eden all the time. As Scarlet continued to squeak Eden grinned. "Just watch soon she will be talking to and than we will be going crazy." Eden said sounding excited about the idea.

When Kida asked Aine if she could say stylish Aine looked at her quite seriously before pointing right at Kida. "Mama."[/b] Aine said quite firmly before crawling over to Eden so that she could pick her up. "What are you up to little one?" Eden asked as she kissed Aine on the top of her head. Could Aine sense that Eden was crazy for Kida and was trying to tell Kida that she wanted her to be other mom? "So what do we do from here?" Eden asked unsure of what to do now that her feelings where out in the open.

Kida laughed 'I've always been Crazy' she said jokingly as she watched Aine crawl over to Eden, Kida smiled and looked down to Scarlet who was starting to pull her Hungry Face. 'Well first, i feed the terror... Whos wants something Nommy' she asked Scarlet as she looked to where she left her bag and sighed before she pulled her wand out 'Accio Bag' She said as she smoothly moved it out the way of Scarlet and dug into the Side pocket pulling out a bottle she shook it up and uncapped it and held it near Aine's mouth who eagerly accepted it 'Hungry Girl hmm' she asked her daughter before she smiled up at Eden.
'Well I think we should set up that Connection through the houses so If I want to be at Home i can but i can stay here with you if you like' she said smiling 'Then This Afternoon Aine, Scarlet and my self are going down to pick out a Kitty, and you're going to do your organinsing thing which i know you have to do' she smiled 'And then in the morning We are going to Design a Chidren's Pitch, you can do all of the safety things and i'll organise the brooms, the outfits and the Pitch ofcourse' she smiled 'How does that sound?'

As Kida started to feed Scarlet, Eden realized that it was about time for Aine to eat as well. Placing her in her high chair Eden placed a bowl of fruit in front of her daughter. "Let's start with these and than we will get you some pasta." Eden said as her daughter dug right in letting it be known that she found the bananas very tasty. "I can start on that right away. It wont take very long. I figured we could use an empty closet I have that could connect to one of yours." Eden said already planning out how it would work in her head. "While you and the girls are picking out a kitty I can do the connection and than the fun starts." Eden said looking out the window into the backyard. She would need to remove some of her rose bushes and plant a higher fence but it wouldn't be that hard to get a pitch made for the babies. "Shouldn't I be deciding on outfits?" Eden asked as Kida mentioned she would pick those out. Going over to Aine's closet Eden started to look at all of Aine's outfits. "Now what to dress Aine in when she leaves." Eden said out loud trying to get an idea in her head.

Kida giggeled when Eden mentioned that she should be designing the outfits 'They're not wearing dresses on brooms Eden' she said giggeling some more 'They'd just have simple black pants with little riding boots and a team jearsy, but if you want to design be my guest, but Shes not wearing pink, purple or anything frilly' she added snickering at the Idea. Kida took the bottle out of Scarlets mouth which was as dry as a bone, she shook the bottle and looked at her daughter 'Someones Hungry' she said as she picked her up and rested her on her shoulder and started to pat her back with gentle thumps. The Brunette paused abd brushed her hair out of the way. She rolled her eyes when Eden went up to the closet, 'No way Scarlet is going to wear so many outfits in one day!' she said protesting loudly and Scarlet seemed to agree with a rather large Burp.
Kida lifted Scarlet off her shoulder and back into her arms and smiled at her 'Who's a Piggy Porker' she said and Scarlet moved her arms around in enjoyment. Kida pulled her close and kissed her forehead before resting her back on the ground and she started to Wriggle 'I'll need to configure a double seated Pram, side by side or one behind the other?' she asked Eden curiously.

One Year Later

Eden couldn't believe that so much time had passed. Aine was almost two and Scarlet was almost a year and a half. Both where running around and talking up a storm. The past year had brought on many changes. Kida and moved in with Eden and there relationship had blossomed. At first Eden's family had been surprised to find out that Eden and Kida where dating but they welcomed her with open arms. Eden knew for a fact that she was in love with Kida and that Kida was in love with her. They had been friends for years and becoming a couple hadn't been hard at all. At that moment Kida was outside with the babies. They still hadn't learned to ride brooms but there favorite place in the world was outside on the mini Quidditch Pitch that Eden and Kida had built for them. Eden could safely say that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with Kida.

After a few more minutes Kida came back into the house with both the babies. As they got the girls cleaned and changed for bed Eden couldn't stop looking at Kida. With each day it seemed she became more and more beautiful. Once the girls where passed out Eden and Kida found themselves in there bedroom relaxing in bed. Eden had gotten the perfect ring for Kida but she hadn't given it to her because she just felt like it wasn't the right time but for some reason this evening everything seemed to fall into place. "Kida my love I have a very important question for you." Eden said once again feeling her heart beat start to beat faster the first time she had told Kida that she was in love with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back