perfectionist • growing • princess of plants 🌿

Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Poplar Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Yellow rose for @Valeria Iglesias

Kiara had been wandering through the castle, looking for some of the face that belonged to familiar names on her list. She decided her next stop would be the great hall, which turned out to be a great decision when she noticed Valeria nearby. "Hi!" She smiled at the girl once she reached her. "I've got a rose for you."

Valeria was eager for the rose giving, she had worn her prettiest floral dress, and had a rose behind her ear. She was going to be sitting in places where she was sure that she would get roses. She didn't even have to wait that long. "Oh kiara!" she greeted excitedly. "Oooh, that's so exciting!"

Kiara smiled at Valeria's enthusiasm in greeting her, taking a second to observe the outfit the older girl was wearing. "You look very prepared for Valentine's. I love it." She complimented before looking for the right yellow rose and holding it out for Valeria to take. "Here you go."

Happy Valentine's Day!

Love, Gwen

Valeria gave a little twirl to show off her outfit to Kiara. "I always dress for the occasion," she replied with an easy laugh, though eagerly took the yellow rose. Yellow was a bit disappointing, but she'd take any rose over no rose. The note was sweet too, though Val hadn't sent one to Gwen. "Thanks. How are the deliveries going?"

Kiara always kept being a little in awe of Valeria's confidence which in turn made it feel nice that the girl was always okay with talking to her. "Pretty good." She nodded with a small smile. "I know most people on my list, which helps a lot."

Valeria smiled at Kiara, always appreciating chatting to her. "Oh that's good, I bet that makes it so much easier," she said, knowing who was who probably made finding people a whole lot easier. "Who is next to find on your list?" She asked with a curious tone.

Kiara nodded in response. Having people she knew on her list made things far more easier and definitely a lot less awkward. It made her feel like she wasn't stepping as far out of her comfort zone as she expected she would have to. "Oh, I still have um.." She said, glancing at her list. "Jordan, the head boy. Elara, y'know, the Gryffindor seeker. And then someone names Thistle?"

Kiara nodded along as she listened the people she had left to deliver to. "I think they're a ravenclaw, but that's all I know, but it's a cute name," She said, because that was all she knew. "At least you can look in ravenclaw until they appear,"

"It is." Kiara said in agreement. Thistle was a cute name and she was curious to see what sort of person belonged to it. "Yeah, that's what I had planned. I was thinking of taking a little break anyways." She replied with a small smile. "I also maybe shouldn't keep you any longer, I'm sure there's plenty of people who might be looking for you because your name's on their list."

Valeria gave a little giggle, "Oh you should definitely take a break, I'm sure you've more than earned it." she gave a little smile. "I hope so," Valeria told her. "Happy Valentine's day!" she said before letting Kiara go and for her to find another place to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back