Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Whippy Rosewood Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Hi guys!

So if all goes to plan, I'll be moving house in the next week! Which means I'm going to be really busy these next few days. I'll also be losing my internet connection for a while (although I have no idea how long for.. weeks to months, probably).

I know I have a few RP's I haven't responded to in several weeks, and that's mainly been because I'm kind of stressed out about all of this and I've lost my muse for half of my charries :unsure: I'll try to give every RP I've neglected at least one more reply before I'm gone xD *coughEmziesandKaitlyn* Sorry for the delay!

If anything changes (which it easily could, because it's complicated), I'll update you, but otherwise, I'll see you all when I see you!

I'll still be around a little this week and I'll be on Skype during the move, I hope!

Claire :hug:

Good luck with your move!

Good Luck with the move!

Soo as expected, plans changed again xD I won't be moving this week. But my internet may cut out at any moment (because my Dad will be cutting it off), and I don't know how long it will be until we can get onto a new package. Stuff's complicated right now :(

So if I happen to disappear, I will be back (hopefully) within a few weeks ^_^ otherwise, I'll update again when I know more xD

Good luck, Claire!

:hug:
Best of luck, my dear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back