Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Lumio was so excited for breakfast, so looking forward to having a good day. He had a new dungeons and dragons book which he'd managed to get from a second hand book store in the neighbouring town in Italy during the christmas break and was enjoying reading the information about the different classes, the different monsters, the stories that could be woven from what it was saying. Lumio's holiday had been good fun, but he could admit he was rather pleased to be back at school, not really that school was any more fun, it wasn't, but there was just always stuff to do at school, fun to be had. And really he was enjoying his morning already, some breakfast he was used to and a book he could very easily enjoy.

Jarica was agreed with her grandmother sty the shcool. Somtimes she liked spend holidays her at Hogwarts. Right now she was eating and reading the book. She hoped that was not afraid the others about eating and reading the book the same time. She was a book worm and she liked. She know that today will be work but for now she enyoi her time here. "Hey!" She smiled Lumio and remember him to the park. "How are you?" Jarica asked the boy.

Lumio looked up from his book when someone it seemed called out to him. He glanced at them and smiled, Jarica. He knew her vaguely from that one time they’d met in the park. He also knew she’d gone on a friend date with his brother for the yuleball. ”I’m good thanks,” he said with a loud and friendly tone. ”How are you?” he asked back, taking a moment now to shovel some more food into his mouth. He was in the midst of breakfast.

"That good and Bon apetit!" She smiled him and say warmely thanks for asking. Jarica still read the book and one moment latet she her Lumio asking how she was going. " I'm good just a little hate owl exams" They was so much terible and she don't wanted do they.

Lumio smiled at her and then in return said, ”Buon appetito,” the italian version of what she had just said to him. Lumio gave a little smile and nodded, ”Oh yeah, you're in the same year as Knox right? Knox Ivers? He’s a bud of mine,” Lumio said to her with a wide smile. ”Must be brutal! My exams are the worst and I’m only a third year,” Lumio said to her.

"Gracias" She didn't know it was right but she was her that on tv and mayby she told him right Italian answer. "Well, i see him coomon room and classes but we not talk. I think he thinks i'm a little weird person" She take deep breath and she din't know why people think that and she was friendly with others. "That bad? Mine was fine" Jarica answered Lumio.

”Grazie.” he corrected with a little laugh. Lumio frowned at what she said. ”Knox wouldn’t he’s too chill for that,” he said. Maybe he didn’t know the interactions between Jarica and Knox that would make her think that he thought her weird and maybe she was weird to him. Lumio thought Knox was the coolest and he would have to believe his judgement. ”My break wasn’t bad, it was good. I got to go see my family and we spent a proper italian yule!” he said happily. ”Did you do anything in your break?”

"Sorry" Jarica giggled she was not sure if she was say right but she was not mad to herself if she make mistake.Ashley smiled him and he was nice like her brother. "That sounds interesting. What is live there in Italy? Can i ask you something? What you do if you be together? My boyfriend don't wanted go with me the Yule ball. " She take deep breath and she wanted soon brake up with him. "Well, i spend time with my grandmother and grandfather. Then i work the shop and nothing interesting" Jarica smiled him.

Lumio gave a little shrug and smiled, ”It’s different from New Zealand, but it doesn’t mean it’s nicer, I just have more family there, and I love the food and the summers are just a little bit hotter, so that’s always good,” he told her. He was a little surprised at the question, why wouldn’t someone want to go with their partner to the yulebball. ”Did he say why he didn’t want to go? Is it maybe that he doesn’t like balls like that? Like formal events? Maybe you should ask, he might just be nervous about attending such an event. You went with my brother to the Yuleball didn’t you? With the blind dating?” Lumio asked.

" Thats realy interesting and i always wanted go to Italy Roma. There is lot of amaizing places and delecius pizza. I love food and when i always travel and i eat something new. " Jarica smiled Lumio and she finished het sandwich. "Well, he sing up the dates and he not try to ask me. I know him wery well but somtimes with him is realy hard. Yes, i was go with your brother and he is interesting person and nice. " Jarica drinked orange juice and started eating next.

Lumio nodded, ”I mean Roma is nice, but my family’s further south so like Naples,” he thought it was better, that the food was nice and that everything in general was just better down in southern italy. He frowned deeply as she said that he’d signed up for the blind dating, ”I think you should talk to him….maybe you both have different ideas about what you guys are,” he couldn’t help but think it was a little cruel of this person to possible be trying to see other people when he had a girlfriend, but maybe Jarica had misunderstood. ”My brother’s interesting, if you want to travel around and stuff you should talk to him, he’s like fluent in so many languages and spends all his time outside of school travelling,” he didn’t have a hint of jealous in that being his brother’s life and not his. He didn’t want to travel to all places, he liked where he went and when.

Jarica didn't know what and where was the city of Naples and she hear of them first time. Gryffindor girl enyoi the talk with Lumio and she finaly eated her male. "I will talk with him and thanky so much for this talk". She was gratefull to him and that he listened to her. "I like traveling around the world and it's easy to me learn languages and spells. But i wanted more be like my dad @Robert Ashley and work with him Minestry of Magic". She smiled Lumio and drinked orange juice and for moment she closed the book.

Lumio smiled at her and nodded, he was glad he might’ve been able to help her somewhat with her dilemma, he couldn’t do a whole lot bu give advice and really he was surprised this girl hadn’t been given this advice already by someone else. It seemed obvious to him that she would be given it. He nodded, he didn’t want to travel but he also didn’t want to work in the ministry. That seemed dull. ”What does he do in the ministry?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back