OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Lilith Styx just finished watching the Quidditch game which she found herself doing often. Even with the father of her twin children’s team. The dad’s name was Link Potter, the grandson of Harry Potter himself. Lilith smirked, knowing her kids will have a guaranteed set life, even if they could have been without that famous relation. Of course, the team she was going to see next would be the Holyhead Harpies. Had she any Quidditch talent, she would have joined that team because there were no men on it. She knew most of the players’ names since that team was one of her favorites. Lilith sat down at a bench just outside of the stadium where the game would be played in a matter of days. In the stroller rested her twins, Adelaide and Axel Potter-Styx. Both were sound asleep, which was good because Lilith found herself tired. Feeding them was a job, and she stretched her maternity leave for a year, because she was not living with the father. Lilith acted like a mother hen, taking the stroller close to her. She hummed a little tune to herself, while just enjoying the sunny day.

Last edited:
Practice was as tough as it always was, the team was having a good season and it wasn't easy keeping up that level of success. Once practice was over Skye slogged off the pitch where she changed out of her robes and into casual clothes. She left the stadium with her bag in one hand and her broom over her shoulder. As she said goodbye to her teammates she was about to apparate away when she spotted a woman who looked familiar, she could have sword she had seen before either watching practices or someone who tended to be around the stadium whenever she left it. As for once she had time to kill she decided to approach her, what harm could it do? She was a beautiful woman and she had children with her so she was most likely harmless. "Not fancy watching the practice this time?" Skye asked adjusting the broom slightly on her shoulder so it didn't dig into her.

Lilith glanced up from looking at her babies to see one of the players from the Holyhead Harpies. She stared at her for a moment, before the name came to her. Skye Taylor. And, Skye recognized her from her coming to all the practices and games. That was pleasant. Lilith shook her head, gesturing toward the babies. "I've been a little preoccupied, actually. You are... Skye Taylor. Mid twenties... About 28 or turning 28. Am I right?" Lilith asked, almost certain that she was right about the information. She followed all of the teams after all. "My name is Lilith Styx, and I know a lot about your team. It is my favorite to watch. All women..." Lilith faded off, really enjoying that last part. Then again, she loved famous and rich people in general. She followed duelists too, which she fangirled every time she saw Etienne Sarkozi-Belrose. Oh, that hunk she would love to get her claws into one day.

Last edited:
Skye raised an eyebrow at the woman when she began to rattle off her information like she was reading from her profile. She was about to ask if she was stalking her when she mentioned she closely followed the whole team and knew a lot about all of them, she felt less personally threatened but it didn't make it any less creepy. "Well, I quite like that part too," She smirked. Skye had had her reasons for joining an all woman Quidditch team. She had never acted on her original motives because she had long ago decided to be professional but she couldn't deny the desire was still there in some cases. "You have a particular...favourite?" Skye asked wondering.

Lilith brushed her blonde hair behind her ear as she heard that Skye said that she liked that part too. Was she? Perhaps, mainly due to that smirk. "I've not heard about any romance between players. Does that mean that perhaps some of you are single?" Lilith was flirting, especially with the look that she was giving the gorgeous girl. She knew that one of those women were married now. The others, she didn't know for sure. When asked if she had a particular favorite. Lilith giggled, before shaking her head, "Only those that swing in my direction. I have a thing for Quidditch players, especially girls." Lilith tucked in her baby boy who had moved a bit in his slumber, taking off the blanket in the process.

Skye giggled when the woman said she hadn't heard about any romances between players, that was the sad truth, though not always due to a lack of interest on her part, some of her teammates were stunning. "Some of us are..." She smirked. Was she single? She and Willow had their thing, they were on they were off, they were open they were exclusive. Skye didn't know where things stood with the former Ravenclaw turned actress but as far as she knew, she was free to do as she pleased. "Maybe Quidditch players have a thing for you too," Skye smirked at the woman, the whole thing had escalated quickly and she didn't mind one bit.

She could not believe her luck. This one gorgeous Quidditch player was actually going along with her! Well, for the most part. “It is a real shame, since some of you all are too gorgeous to be single. Or involved.” Lilith flashed an alluring smile, to see if the woman swung in her direction. Sometimes, it was just so hard to tell. Then again, Lilith loved to get in bed with anyone that was famous. Lilith giggled as Skye said that Quidditch players have a thing for her too. Her twins were a product of that. “Well, can’t deny that. Though, which ones are a mystery,” Lilith not-so-subtly flirted, seeing if her hunch was true.

Skye shrugged, "Some of us have...complicated situations, or rather former situations," She thought briefly of Willow, by her last count they were off but nothing could ever be truly over with the former Ravenclaw. Skye's thought didn't dwell on Willow long, how could they when the woman in front of her was laying on her best charm offensive, even with her children in tow. "Maybe not such a mystery, maybe its right in front of your eyes," All subtly and pretence had gone out the window now as Syke flirted shamelessly with the woman in front of her.

Lilith could understand that. Some of them had some situations. Though, she felt that the former situation might have been Skye's case. Lilith smiled a little more as Skye was definitely flirting somewhere. She smirked a bit and cooed, "We could definitely take this somewhere." But then she remembered something important. Her twins. Lilith couldn't have fun right this second. She needed to have a baby sitter first, or one of the people that worked for her family. "Crap. My kids. Are you busy tomorrow night, Skye Taylor?" The look she was giving her was rather suggestive.

Skye took a degree of satisfaction in the fact that she had seemingly made the woman forget her kids were there, though she was disappointed that their fun could be instant. "I suppose we'll have to wait," Skye smirked and leaned forward to plant a soft and brief kiss on the woman's lips before she whispered in her ear. "I am free tomorrow night," She said followed by her address. It was strange to give out her address to someone she had just met and could even qualify as a crazy fan but the whole situation had given her a rush she hadn't felt in a long time.

Lilith looked at her babies. As much as she loved them, they did slow her down from time to time. That was motherhood, she supposed. "Just for one night of waiting." Lilith stood up as she pulled the stroller closer to her, ready to depart. She took the address after kissing Skye's lips. Oh, dear Merlin, she could not wait. "I cannot wait to see you, miss Skye Taylor." She wheeled her stroller off, though with one last look over her shoulder to that gorgeous woman. She definitely needed a babysitter, and luckily, her family was large enough to find at least someone who would watch them for one evening.

Fin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back