OOC First Name
Liv
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Tail of Charmed Newt
Sumner filled his plate, eating bacon with his fingers, stirring his tea and then hurriedly biting into a biscuit. His plate could have fed three people but he couldn't help it. He was starving! Today's weather had been glorious, wind steady, sun shining. He'd put in an hour of working out in the weight room then the other two simply flying. His muscles shook after the exercise but he felt damned good. He barely noticed anything going on around him as he shoveled food in. He thought about going to class in five minutes but shrugged. He hadn't been warned about truancy, so forget it. He needed to eat.

Trista yawned and slowly forced her eyelids open, finding a bright glaring summer sun already quite high in the sky. She snapped them shut again and groaned, who the hell left the curtains wide open? After a few minutes of lazily laying around after her nap she once again opened her eyes, figuring it was time to get up again. She pulled the comforter and sheet off of her and went about making her bed before she slapped her watch on, Was it that late already? Her last class of the day started in five minutes. First she cursed Kailey and Zazuka in her mind for not waking her up then she thought. Do I rush around like a wild woman and get b!tched out by whatever the hell professor I have this class? Hmmm... Nah. she decided walking over to her closet and putting on green shirt and blue jeans. in favor of the now wrinkled uniform before making her way down to the great hall for a nice breakfast... Or Brunch, however you wanted to see it.

She opened one of the large double doors that led into the Great hall and let it shut behind her. Throwing a bertie botts every flavor beans into the air, it was brown in color and assumed it to be something like chocolate cake from the stong scent. She caught it a couple of steps later and grimaced, it was mud flavored. If it was supposed to be chocolate cake then all I have to say is, This chocolate cake tastes like sh!t! she thought before seeing her friend and teammate Sumner sitting at the opposite end of Ravenclaw table and sat down infront of him as she started to fill up her own plate. "Hey Sumner." she offered before biting into a sausage patty.

Sumner glanced up as his teammate Trista Paramore sat across from him. "Hey," he greeted around a mouthful of food. He eyed the rasher of bacon and toast nearby, noticing it was getting low. He'd stab somebody's hand with his fork over the last of the bacon, he thought with a smirk, wondering if he'd really do it. Swallowing, he managed to clear his mouth with some hot sugared tea. "You've missed the other chicks," he shrugged, gesturing with a rolled pancake in his hand.

Trista picked up the tongs lying in the bacon dish and got a few pieces, loading them onto her plate before getting two pieces of toast, Three more sausage patties, and a waffle. "I noticed." she commented in reply to his observation. They were as of now the only two in thr overly large room and seeing as class had been in session for about ten or so minutes now. She would have to get notes off of either Kailey or Fenton later. Kailey was probably the more reliable and accurate note taker... But going to Fenton would probably wind up being more... Ahem, fun in the end. She mentally shrugged deciding to decide later. "So why have you decided to skip History of Magic on this fine Thursday morning? Other than the fact that it sucks, well... atleast it does to me." she inquired

Pale eyes narrowed as Sumner chewing slowed. The toast. She'd taken the last of the toast. Well damn. Done with the eggs, his plate steadily lowering from the mountain of food, he eyed her plate. "Yeah, didn't feel like going. Rather bum around today. Hey is that Fenton by the door?" When she turned her head, he swiped her toast. Calmly buttering it when she turned back, he looked at her with the most innocent of expressions. "Guess not," he shrugged, biting into the buttery goodness.

Trista nodded, knowing the feeling of just not feeling like wasting her time in class when there were, in her opinion anyways, much better things she could be doing with her time. She cursed when she turned her head back, having fallen for such a trick. "Damn you Sumner." she said before yanking the toast out of his mouth and taking a bite off of the other end. "Thanks for buttering my toast for me Sumner. So sweet." she said with a laugh ripping off the part he had bitten and throwing it back on his plate. "Theres a whole other plate full down there anyways." she said with a laugh nodding further down the table.

Sumner smirked, sucking butter off his thumb. "I'm lazy today." He jerked his chin up. "You get me the toast." Laughing, he picked up his fork and at the look she threw his way, he held up his hands, shrugging. "What? I'm a growing boy, I need food."

When he told her to get him the toast she threw him a look that said "You must be kidding." but of course, he wasn't. Putting on a sickly sweet smile she got out her wand, "Accio toast!" she called before putting butter on it, making sure to leave most of the pat unspread before she offered it out. She he reached his hand out, with an oddly triumphant look on his face Trista got a firm hold on the toast "Windgarium Leviosa!" she said levetating the half melted butter and giving him a smirk as she flung it, landing with a loud 'SPLAT' right between his eyes. "Now get your own damn toast lazy arse." she said with a laugh, knowing Sumner wouldn't get offended. Not after a few of the conversations they had had in the Ravenclaw common room, they were quite good friends, or atleast excellent joking buddies.

Sumner couldn't believe she actually got him a piece of toast. It was his surprise that was his downfall and then as the semi warm butter splattered onto his face, freezing the smirk, he knew that Trista was a force to be reckoned with. He would be forever suspicious of her actions. Which, laughing, he felt the toast slide and fall with a plop onto his plate, she should be of his. Still laughing his quirky chuckle, he grabbed his wand and scourgified the mess off. Opening his eyes, he shook his head and then shrugged, picking up the toast and biting into it. "You suck."

Trista laughed when the butter started to slide down his face. When he mentioned his opinion that she sucked she raised an eyebrow at the slightly older Ravenclaw. "Oh I do now?" she started, unable to keep the laughter out of her eyes as she continued. "I can't possibly suck as much as your mom does on a nightly basis." she ended with a light chuckle, it was easy to tell she meant 'your mom' in general and wasn't making a stab at Sumners situation. How could she afterall? She had no clue how right her joke was about Sarah Reine, whor3 extrodinaire.

Sumner began to get angry and thought he would blow up at Trista for her comment about his mom. Just as he opened his mouth to say something, it snapped shut and he sat back a little. "Huh. She does." He began laughing, seeing the humor in the situation. Hadn't he shared lame jokes with Chace, whom he was now on more friendly terms? "Trista, your mum's so fat, you have to roll twice to get off her." He grinned, popping a bite of toast in his mouth.

Trista saw Sumners face redden with anger and she opened her mouth to explain that it was just a joke, she figured he seemed the type to know those jokes and was a bit surprised. But for all she knew he grew up all wizard though it certainly didn't seem like it. Your mom jokes were more in the muggle culture and she cursed herself for being so stupid. She didn't mean any harm against his actual mother surely that showed. Trista bit off half of a sausage link and chewed it up, listening to Sumners response, glad he had gotten that it was indeed nothing more than a joke before countering back, "Well atleast my mom doesn't have to shave her pits with a lawnmower." and smirking at him.

Sumner chuckled, pale eyes crinkling in humor. "Your mum's so dirty, she has to creep up on her bathwater." His shoulders shook as he laughed, the absurdity of what they were doing hit him. He stirred his tea before drinking it, running his hand through his messy hair. "Listen, I'm blowing class. Up for some flying?" He smirked. "I'll take it easy, seeing you're a girl and all."

Trista laughed too, why were they still doing this? But either way she would get the last one in. "Your moms so fat she can't wear yellow or people start yelling 'Taxi!'" Trista countered and a chuckle before listening to his offer. "Lets go, It's not like theres much else to do when the castles halls are so empty." she agreed "Just let me go get my broom and I'll show you who needs to take it easy on who." she threatened with a smirk, "Meet me in five minutes." she said before dashing out of the great hall to go get her broom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back