Mistakes Happen

Atelic Ater

OOC First Name
Ash
Wand
Rigid Blackthorn Wood Wand 14" with Dragons Blood
Atelic had just spent half his morning cleaning the Restaurant in Bleak street so that if any of Acwel's sons made a mess he would notice, His wife Alex had been at home with their Sons and Atelic had organised for a week or so off to visit his brother and meet his new Sister-In-Law which was once Koaru Koshiba's Wife. Atelic apparated into the lounge of his twin brothers house in Spain and ran his hands through his hair the room was cool but it didn't help that Atelic felt tired from all the work and travelling he had done that morning. The Wizard raised his hand and white flames came from his finger tips and his maid apparated into the room 'Good Day Josephine, Hope you're doing well, I require some cold water, fetch it for me' he said kindly demanding his maid to assist him, he knew Josephine would have been bored now that he wasn't visiting half the time and extremely so since he got married but she often helped out around the house cooking and occasionally when required Atelic would send her to help his wife.

Atelic waited for Josephine to come back into the room and he held out his hand and took the water from her and nodded, his almost white eyes watching her for a moment as she walked away, something he knew she liked to do but she would have to be brought back into line soon. Atelic took a sip of his drink and placed it on the table before sitting on the couch and rubbing his temples, he felt as if he would pass out any moment so he lay down and placed a Pillow under his head, he had worn a pair of Spanish Dress pants and shoes along with a simple polo shirt which was a deep grey with a green logo on the left breast which was a small embroided skull to symbolise that it was a Wizard brand he was wearing, Acwel appreciated the same Wizard designer he was good at tailoring clothes for the brothers that were different and in their separate coours so things didn't get too confusing and they would never be seen wearing the same thing.

Atelic shut his eyes and waved his hand so Josephine knew not to disturb him and he drifted off peacefully.

Haruhi was six months pregnant and her hormones where going into overdrive. Recently she had discovered that she was having twins. Acwel of course had been overjoyed but Haruhi had been a little annoyed. She had been hoping of another single birth for her first and last child with Acwel but that wasn't to be the case. Things had been perfect between them. Acwel was good to her kids and they loved him like a father. Getting to her feet Haruhi walked through the house looking for her husband. Spotting a maid Haruhi waved to them. "Where is Mr. Ater?" Haruhi asked kindly. The maid directed her to the lounge and Haruhi smiled and continued on her way.

Entering the room Haruhi saw her handsome husband asleep on the couch. He was wearing a really ugly shirt. Oh well Haruhi would have it removed soon enough. Climbing on top of him Haruhi leaned foreword and kissed her sleeping husband on the lips. He was so warm and he smelled really good. Haruhi started kissing down his neck biting softly wanting her husband to wake up shower her in kisses.

Atelic felt a body against his, being used to his children climbing on him he didn't stir, he felt lips against his and a scent which he wasn't familiar with, kisses and nibbles he tilted his head to the side and felt his body respond to the woman on top of him but he knew that it wasn't someone who should be kissing him and it wasn't his wife. Atelic opened his eyes and sat up placing his hands on the woman's hips in front of him so she wouldn't fall, Atelic paused for a moment and looked at the woman in front of him, it wasn't his wife but he hadn't seen this woman in person before Atelic chuckled an looked away from Haruhi, he recognized her in magazines which had snippets about the Koshiba's, Haruhi probably hadn't had a chance to see his eyes to notice he difference between him and his brother.

Atelic looked at Haruhi and chuckled 'It's a Pleasure to meet you too Haruhi, but a simple hug or a shake of the hand would have been suffice' Atelic said as he sensed his brothers Presence near by, Atelic's accent wasn't as thick as Acwel's it was only just hinting Spanish from all his time living with his wife. Atelic carefully let go of Haruhi's waist making sure she wasn't going to fall 'And this must be my Nephews' he said putting on hand on Haruhi's stomach, Acwel had said that he was expecting Twins, something that wasn't a surprise for the Ater family and he could guess that it was going to be sons, A girl hasn't ever been born into the Ater family apart from Adira which even the scans all told them that it was going to be a boy. Atelic looked over his shoulder at his brother.

Acwel had sensed his brother arrive at his house but he had put up a signal of Do not disturb, he had to teach Haruhi about reading the flames that people put up so she could know where to go but they very rarely had visitors so it didn't matter. Acwel sensed Haruhi walking to Where Atelic was and he stood up from his study desk immediately, he had told Haruhi that Atelic would be arriving but not when just in the near future, he forgot to mention that Atelic and Acwel were identical twins apart from their eyes so he was slightly concerned when she was making her way to Atelic.

Acwel Apparated to the hallway and watched Haruhi climb ontop of Atelic, he shook his head and rolled his eyes, Atelic stirred not long after the encounter and Acwel walked towards the door and crossed his arms leaning against the frame 'My Dear, I never knew you were so kind when you introduced yourself to our guests' he said with a smile 'Introductions, Haruhi, this is my younger Twin brother by 2 minutes Atelic Ater, Atelic this is my Blushing Bride, Mother of my 6th and 7th Sons Haruhi' he said with a small smile. 'Your Neice isn't here at the moment, i know you're dying to go for a Ride with her but she has dissapeared off the face of the Earth' he added quickly and quietly he knew that Atelic loved spending time with Adira but he wanted to let him know before he asked about her. Acwel walked into the room and smiled at Haruhi when Atelic touched her stomach 'I haven't picked names for them yet, but I'm sure that something will come to me soon enough' he said as he didn't realize that he had said he hadn't picked named like Haruhi was some kind of Prized mare. Acwel slipped into a form of Ruler role with his brother around he slipped into similar roles when he was around other people, he was used to an obedient wife and forgot sometimes that Haruhi was his equal. Acwel walked around and held his hand out to Haruhi 'Now my Dear, i will get to you later for your promiscuous behaviuors but would you mind getting off my brother' he said with a small smile snapping back into reality.

Haruhi wondered why her husband wasn't responding. Normally as soon as she kissed him, he came to life but not today. He opened his eyes and there was something different about him. Was he wearing contacts? When he spoke Haruhi knew that this was not the right man. She felt her cheeks turn a bright red. "You know you could have let us know when you where going to be here." Haruhi said trying to figure out a way to get off of her brother in law without falling or hurting him. Her husband entered the room a few seconds later and Haruhi wanted to vanish. Carefully getting off her brother in law Haruhi walked over to her husband.

"Acwel your flame thing is nice but from now on just have my maid sent to me to inform me when we have guests over so that I don't make a fool of myself again." Haruhi said feeling more and more at a loss. When Acwel mentioned Adira, Haruhi wondered where that girl could have gotten to. "I will send a owl to Hoshi and see if she has seen her best friend. I would like to see her again its been a long time since I have seen her." Haruhi said sending a request to her maid so that tea and drink could be brought to her and the guests.

Atelic smiled kindly towards Haruhi, his smile genuine and warm unlike his brother who's attitude was almost always glacial showing which of the twins wasn't as dark. 'Don't worry my dear, in future i will inform you as the lady of the house that i am arriving, when Adira comes back i'm sure she will let you know, she always can tell when i'm on my way over.' Atelic helped Haruhi get off him so she didn't have an accident and he stood up behind her making sure she was stable before walking towards his brother and clapping him into a hug, the Brothers were identical side by side, both had the same length hair and shape, Atelic was of a stronger build than Acwel due to Acwel not having much time to work out but it was hardly noticeable. Atelic moved to stand next to his brother and smiled kindly at Haruhi, she hoped she wouldn't rack her brain too much trying to figure out which one was which. 'If you need to know who is who just simply ask' he added.

Atelic raised an eyebrow 'That is not like Adira not to be around, i am concerned, i will go look for her soon' he said, the only girl to the ater family was a rare thing he didn't want something bad happening to her which would put badness on his families name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back