Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Whippy Cypress Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Felix stuffed the prefect patrol list into his bag and made his way down from the Ravenclaw tower heading to the prefect common room. As he was about to enter he saw one of the new prefects in the corner of his eye and turned to him, "Hey Lagowski, prefect meeting in half an hour," He yelled in case he didn't get the message.

Hearing his name, Rudolf turned from the corridor window to see the new head boy. "So what?" he said, an innocent grin crossing his face.

Felix scoffed at the kids reaction, he thought about the list in his pocket and smirked. "Drop the attitude, you're with your girlfriend Saveli, I'm sure you'd like me to keep it that way?"

His girlfriend Saveli...? Oh. Felix thought he was talking to Reuben. Rudolf opened his mouth to correct him, but then closed it again. No way was he letting this opportunity pass him by. "Hotter than Lydia, mate," he said, winking.

Felix laughed, perhaps a little harder than he should for someone who had been attracted to Saveli. "You wanna say that to my face bro? I know more curses than you," He smirked daring the boy to come closer.

Rudolf grinned. "I got a twin I can use as a meatshield," he said, realising only afterward that he was technically talking about himself.

Felix laughed at Reuben's comment. "If you think I can't tell you kids apart then you have greatly underestimated me,"

Rudolf nearly snorted, but managed to contain himself. "Why are you picking on me, anyway?" he asked, pouting. "I'm just an endearing little kid." He cocked his head and batted his eyelids obnoxiously.

Felix scoffed. "Yeah, A little kid who is dating my friend. So watch yourself"

Rudolf shrugged and nodded, stuffing his hands in his jacket pockets. "Right, right, you got me. Well, I gotta go, bro. I'll make sure to pass your message onto Reuben!" With another wink the Gryffindor spun around and sauntered away.

Felix scowled as Rudolf walked away having revealed he wasn't Reuben. "FIVE POINTS FR9M GRYFFINDOR,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back