• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Mission Trip/ Church work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilary Grace

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,991
OOC First Name
debscute
Wand
debscute
Okay so this is a little short of notice because I have been trying to get around this ((by negotiating a laptop) but no such luck....

On Friday ((27th)) evening I am leaving to go on a Mission Trip to the Crow reservation in Montana. This reservation is home of some of the poorest people in the United States. I shall be working in the areas of child activities and home improvements. We are also helping to rebuild their school as the government refused to fund it and built a school off of the reserve that the children have to travel 1-2 hours each day to get too.... Well anyways I should be back home around noon on the next Saturday ((5th))

After this though I have been asked to work for our local mission camp helping children from our local reserves. I was originally supposed to do 1 week of pre-teen to teens, but I got my schedule and just found out that I am actually signed up to work at the Small Fry and Junior camps as well... and it's too late for them to find someone else to do my job.... therefore I shall be leaving the evening of the Sunday (6th) and then staying until the 27th with NO internet access during the week and MAYBE a little on the weekends (11th, 19th and 20th) depending if I can come home at all between camps...

Okay so I think that's enough for one topic, though even after that I'm unsure as to how much time I will have on the computer or even what I am doing...

.... I'm actually sort of scared of being away from HNZ for this long.... but I shall survive :D I hope... :unsure:

Hilary
 
Kay, I am back for one day... but tommorow night I am heading off once again :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top