Mission Trip/ Church work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilary Grace

OOC First Name
debscute
Wand
debscute
Okay so this is a little short of notice because I have been trying to get around this ((by negotiating a laptop) but no such luck....

On Friday ((27th)) evening I am leaving to go on a Mission Trip to the Crow reservation in Montana. This reservation is home of some of the poorest people in the United States. I shall be working in the areas of child activities and home improvements. We are also helping to rebuild their school as the government refused to fund it and built a school off of the reserve that the children have to travel 1-2 hours each day to get too.... Well anyways I should be back home around noon on the next Saturday ((5th))

After this though I have been asked to work for our local mission camp helping children from our local reserves. I was originally supposed to do 1 week of pre-teen to teens, but I got my schedule and just found out that I am actually signed up to work at the Small Fry and Junior camps as well... and it's too late for them to find someone else to do my job.... therefore I shall be leaving the evening of the Sunday (6th) and then staying until the 27th with NO internet access during the week and MAYBE a little on the weekends (11th, 19th and 20th) depending if I can come home at all between camps...

Okay so I think that's enough for one topic, though even after that I'm unsure as to how much time I will have on the computer or even what I am doing...

.... I'm actually sort of scared of being away from HNZ for this long.... but I shall survive :D I hope... :unsure:

Hilary

Kay, I am back for one day... but tommorow night I am heading off once again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back