Mission Impossible

Caysi caught her arm and tugged Tulli, " We have to go father in here." She said scared. She ran further and further in the hole.

[color=9977bb]Lemi shut her eyes and blocked everything out in order to focus on the sounds around her. There were the usual sounds of the castle at night. The owls, the silence that said so much. Then there were the sounds specific to the forest. Odd scuttlings here and there, the sound of leaves crunching, the strange murmering which seemed as though the trees were conversing with one another, faint sounds from far off. But below all that, below their feet, she could hear a sound. It was a hard sound to describe. Almost, well, human, but odd. It was muffled, very muffled and faint.

She was about to speak when Kiera called out. The muffled sound occured again. What, what, what if it's the student? What if they've been dragged underground by a werewolf? Oh my god. "Kiera." She began, "Kiera, do you hear that?"[/color]

Tulli followed Caysi deeper into the cave. "Caysi If we keep going this way we may not be able to get back. Let's turn around I know that noone has been following us." We'll just wait at the entrance for a while untill we feel a bit more safe. Lets just keep as quite as we can while were so lets stop running and just act casual. C'mon lets go back." Tulli started to walk casual down the narrow cave, towards the entrance.

Caysi looked up at him. " Whatever's out there is after me , if I go out my life is going to be in danger." She said following him back towards the entrance.

Tulli stopped near some big rocks half inside the wall, He sat down. "Caysi, We can wait for a while before we go back out. I'm sure that who ever, or what ever is up there will be gone when we decide to come out. now just have a seat and relax a bit, You did take a pretty hard fall. Those herbs under that wrap i put on your head is Nettle, I hope your no allergic. I mean.. I only put alittle bit.. The leaf injects a Hemostatic into your blood. It will stop the bleeding here shortly. You can probly take it off now.. you dont wanna leave it on for too long." Tulli looked down at the ground. His wand glowing with a dim light.

Caysi nodded, she took it off her head. She sat on a rock and pulled her hair into a ponytail, she sighed. " I hope that it goes away soon." She said scratching her head. It was a pretty deep deep tunnel, where did it lead to? " Should we follow the tunel to see where it leads too?" She asked.

Kiera copied Lemina and shut her eyes. It was easier this way to pick out all the individual noises. She could hear the russeling of trees, the movement of small animals, and faintly she could hear noise underground. Kiera snapped her eyes back open. She held her wand at the ready. Lemina obviously heard the same thing. "Yes I did." Kiera answered grimly. "Something isnt right." she muttered. "We have to do something! But what?" she said conflicted. Then she had an idea. "Homenum Revelio!" she stated clearly. This spell would light up the figures of any humans nearby.

Tulli felt wierd as his body began to tingle, then it stopped "Did you feel that Caysi?" Tulli asked. Luckly the cave they were in was a Werewolf den and its walls were magic resistant. Very protected and almost impossible to get through. It was made by a werewolf and enchanted by the werewolfs caretaker (The one who makes there potions takes care of their wounds when they are unable.) Tulli looked around and decided to start walking quitely towards the entrance, which was a about a good 10 min walk from all the running they were doing at first.

[color=9977bb]((If you are refering to Andy as the werewolf, it's not in the forest. And would some werewolf in the forest have a 'caretaker'. Just wondering?))

Lemi bit her lip, but nothing seemed to be happening when Kiera cast the spell. She vaguely remembered it's use from Charms last year but she didn't know exactly, it might've been different.[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back