OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Kiera walked slowly but surely down to the edge of the forest. It was the dead of night. She was a prefect now so she most likely shouldnt be here. If anyone came she could say she was on patrol...no one would know the difference. Kiera wouldnt get caught anyways. She had been extra sneaky coming out of the castle and down to the grounds.

Kiera stood on the edges of the trees looking into the forest. Did she really want to do this?

[color=00ced6]Lemina walked down to the forest in the dead of night. She was a prefect. Lemina's life had been looking up for her a lot lately. But there was something wrong. What with Papa and all. She wandered down to the forest. She was petrified someone would find her, but she needed to be out here. If anyone asked, she could say she was on duty. They most likely wouldn't put a new third year prefect to patrol the forest, but it was an excuse.

As she approached the edge she saw someone silhoetted against the moonlight. Lemi froze. Oh my god, what should I do? She tried to stay as still as she could, not letting a single leaf rustle under her foot.[/color]

Caysi was stomping through the forest, this summer was a bit tough on her. She hadn't seen the rest or heard the rest of her and her father's fight. Caysi sighed as she wiped the tears off her face. She hear someone crackling around. " Crap! "She said running around the forest, she hid behind a tree, very far away from the two strangers. Her breath was dying down, she was really really scared.

Kiera heard someone running panickedly through the forest. Kiera spun in a circle to try and find out where it was coming from. She stopped with a look of confusion on her face when she saw a younger girl. Lemina if she remembered correctly. Obviously this was not where the noise was coming from. Kiera turned back to the forest listening hard for movement..."Do you know where that is coming from?" she asked the younger girl quietly.

Caysi heard them talking, would be move or would she stay there? Her choice was to run. She ran deeper and deeper into the forest. She ran so far that she couldn't hear or see them anymore. She could only hear the noises of the night.

Tulli had been digging up herbs when he heard alot of noises headed right for him. He noticed it was a girl, But he couldn't tell who it was. He stood straight up with a calm look over his face. He was standing infront of a tree so it must have been pretty hard to spot him. The girl almost ran right past him if he didn't stop her.

Tulli reached out to show that he was there "Hey, why are you out here? What's got you spooked?" He asked the girl.

Caysi quickly turned her head and wiped the tears of her cheeks. " Hi, well I was out here really trying to find my self if you know what I mean, then I hear these noises coming and I see people and I just ran like a maniac!" She said.

Kiera pulled out her wand as she heard the running farther into the forest. She turned and motioned to Lemina to follow her. After all this time she had a reason to go into the forest. Who knew what was happening to that person? Kiera took off sprinting through the forest.

Tulli looked at the girl and heard people running through the forest "Somone is after you." he said "Come with me, I know the perfect place, Im out here quite often you know." He went over to this big dead tree, The tree began to move. "You actually found me at a good time. I was scouting the area for hideouts." There was a small opening at the base of the tree almost impossible to see unless you were standing right over it. "Come on, Come on, before somone catches up to you." He jumped in. There was a small cavern as big as a dorm room. Some rocks around to sit on. Roots coming from the walls. Tulli waiting looking up throught the hole.

Caysi looked and heard someone come after her. She jumped in the hole with him. " What do you think is after me?" She asked scared.

Kiera paused in a clearing, in view of Caysi's hideout. She held her wand high in the air and slowly spun in a circle. What is going on!? Why did everything go quiet? What happened to that person! she thought frantically in her head.

[color=9977bb]Lemina froze when she heard someone. She vaguely heard Kiera, an older girl she barely knew, yet knew was good friends with Caysi, came and asked her what happened. Oh my god, what is it out here? She froze. It took her a moment to realise that Kiera had ran into the forest.

She debated with herself what to do. Stay out here alone? Or go in? After a few seconds of quick thinking, she ran in after Kiera, sticking as close as possible, she was scared out here, it was the first time she'd even been near the forest, except in classes - during the day.[/color]

Caysi started to breath in heavily, she took Tulli's hand and dragged him deeper into the somewhat cave, " They won't find us here." She said quietly.

Kiera held her light up and turned to Lemina. She had just heard a faint whisper. Kiera had a worried look on her face. "Lemina, I am afraid some creature has a poor wandering student." she said slightly frightened. What if it was one of her friends? she worried. "Hello?" she called out softly. "Is someone hurt?" she asked.

Caysi ran deeper as she heard the voice, she heard that Tulli was following her. She breathed in deeply, she tripped over the rock and went flying, she hit her head and was out like a light.

[color=9977bb]Lemina bit her lip. "Oh my god." She muttered. "What should we do?" She cried out in exasperation. She was looking to Kiera because she was older, and she knew Caysi had been down here a few times so she presumed Kiera had been too. It was Lemi's first visit to the forest, and already something like this was happening.[/color]

Kiera heard a loud crack! It seemed far away but under the ground. She was confused. What was happening? Kiera turned to Lemina to answer. "We cant be too loud or the centuars will come. They dont like people very much. But we cant leave whoever that is out here unprotected..." she thought with a grimace.

[color=9977bb]Lemi jumped at the sudden noise which came from the below her feet. What. The hell. Was that? She took slow deep breaths. When she heard Kiera's dilema, she bit her lip. Oh my god, what should we do? "What do you think that cracking noise was? Do you think that's the student? Or whatever is attacking them? What if it gets us? Or a centaur comes?" Lemina had heard about centaurs, although she knew very little about them. All she knew was that they were part horse, part man, but hated humans. They didn't seem like the perfect 'people' to run into in a dark, forbidden forest in the middle of the night.[/color]

Tulli came up behind Caysi and tried to wake her up. Caysi was bleeding a bit. Tulli quickly took out some rags he had in a pouch along with some herbs. "There this aughta do it." He wrapped up her head with some of the herbs underneath the wrap. Caysi started to move and Tulli was hoping she was going to wake up as he held her on his lap trying to be quite. "I know noone will find us down here, But you had better wake up or we are going to get expelled for sure." Tulli thought.

Caysi took a deep breath and woke up, she looked around and had remembered her sudden fear. " Are they still after me?" She asked clutching her arm, it hurt a lot, she had broken it before she left for the summer break, she didn't want it broken again.

Tulli looked down at the girl "Don't worry there above us and there is noway down here. You fell and hit your head, and apparently your arm pretty good. It looks fine though. Just a bit banged up." Tulli helped her up and asked "So... Whats your name stranger?" Tulli smiled as he waited for a reply.

Caysi could feel the pain in her head. " My name's Caysi Finnigan." She said standing up with the help of Tulli. " I'm a fourth year Hufflepuff." She whispered. " I hope they don't get down here." She said.

Kiera bit her lip, trying to figure out what they should do. She knew it would be wrong to leave whoever it was in the forest alone. She looked at Lemina. Obviously the other girl was just as worried as Kiera. She shrugged her shoulders and answered. "We have to keep looking. Its our responsiblitly as prefects. Just be ready to cast protego. It will stop any kind of attack for a few seconds." she said. Kiera didnt know what else they could do.

[color=9977bb]Lemi took a deep breath as she nodded solemly, "Okay." She said in a hushed tone. She pulled out her wand and murmered, "Lumos." She was ready to cast protego if need be.[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back