missing

Daisy smiled at her brother before glancing at the girl and the oby that arrived after herself. She turned to her brother and spoke, only this time it was in spanish. "Dad sent me, He says he found uncle Jay's house but he's been in Azkaban for a while according to his wife." She returned to speaking english. "Just so you know."

Alvin spoke in English to Daisy. "A) why are you speaking in Spanish?? and b) how the hell did he end up there??" Alvin knew how to speak other languages. He just preferred not to. Unless he was talking to someone he didn't like. Then ot was fun watching them frown in confusion.

Daisy rolled her eyes at her older brother and continued to speak in spanish. "A) because I don't know these people and i don't think it would be appropriate to tell some strangers that uncle Jay is in Azkaban. :cool: apparently he killed two kids when they attacked his wife as she went into labour. An auror was in the street when he did, it's an automatic life sentance for an unforgivble." Daisy sighed, she had said all of that in one breath. The small girl couldn't help but giggle at the other two people, they had no clue what they were saying.

This time, Alvin replied in Spanish. "Ok, yeah. You have a good point there." He shrugged. "Does this mean we have cousins then??" Alvin assumed that if he had a wife then they had to have had kids. Only weirdos would marry and not have kids. Plus, the woman-his aunt??-had been in labour when he killed the kids.

Daisy nodded, not bothering with the spanish this time. "Yeah, we have five." She could still remember their names as well. The small girl started in french this time. "So, who's the girl?"

Alvin smiled at the thought of more family but it meant he would have to meet more new people and he wasn't usually very good at that. He was a shy boy who was more interested in books than anything else. "Who are they??" He spoke in english for this bit. Then he continued in spanish even though she was speaking in french. "I've only just met her. She's a bit weird but still..." He shrugged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back