missing

Morgan Chase

OOC First Name
Wez
She was tired and up set as she stumbled along the sand there were tears coming from her eyes as she saw a dark
figure from the distance

Alvin walked along the sand with his trainers and socks in one hand. His toes were cold as the water lapsed over them but he didn't care. He just loved the feel of being near the sea. Also, he needed to think. He had been told that he had some unknown uncle that nobody had told him about and he had to go with Daniel and Malcolm to meet him. He didn't know what to expect of this man and hoped he had children. That way, there was more family that Al could have fun with. He already had nine siblings but most of them were freaks and Al didn't usually get along with them much-except Daisy of course.
Alvin turned his head away from the horizon and saw a girl who seemed to be upset. He had always been a caring person and didn't like seeing people upset. He walked over to the girl with a smile on his face. "Hey. Are you OK??"

Alvin tried to keep the smile on his face so he encouraged her to be happier. "What's happened??" Then he shrugged. "No. I just care about people, that's all. I can't stand back and watch someone upset. I always have to step in."

"In my opinion, any one who has a fight with someone as pretty as you is a complete fool." Alvin grinned. He was surprised with how outgoing he was being. He was usually the quiet, shy one in the family. "I'm Alvin."

Alvin shrugged and looked over the horizon. "Just wondering as I'm wandering really." He laughed at himself. "I didn't realise how stupid that sounded until it was too late. What about you??"

Alvin shook his head. "Nope. Durmstrang. My brother is about to start at Hogwarts New Zealand, though. What about you??" He smiled at her, glad that she looked happier now.

Alvin grinned. "Yeah. Maybe." He looked down at the sand and then back up at Morgan. "What year you in??" He knew she looked older than him but the question was, by how much??

"Second year." Al shrugged. "Kinda boring really. I have a brother in fifth year though so it's fun having him around. When we're not fighting that is."

"Malcolm Davis. The psycho of the school." Al didn't think it was likely that Morgan would know Malcolm but it was worth a shot.

"He's not exactly the most popular kid round." Al laughed slightly. "Most of my family aren't exactly popular really." Alvin knew this as a fact, not an opinion. Most the people in the family were either too snobby or too quiet to make friends.

"Yeah, sure." Alvin started walking along the sand again. He could feel the cold water biting at his feet as they started to go cold. "So where do you live??"

"Fine, be secretive." He laughed and smiled at her. "I live here in New Zealand at the moment but I've lived in London, Gloucestershire, Paris, Spain and Bulgaria."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back