Status
Not open for further replies.

Khione Hawthorne

OOC First Name
Mintzy
Wand
Holly Wand 11 Essence of Phoenix Feather
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey,

I know I've been away for a month now or maybe two months and perhaps some of you have forgotten our plots or rp's together. I'm so sorry, really sorry to everyone I have plots with, especially Anna, Kait, Arty and to everyone else. I've been so busy with uni this and last semester and it'll be a lot busier on the next weeks because my course mates chose me to run for ze Student Council for next year. I couldn't say yes and no but in the end, they were already giving me forms to fill out. Sigh. Which mean we'll be busy for campaigns and such, that my time on the internet would be limited. The fact that I only go online on HNZ to check Hogwarts Monthly and update it. Though I'm very much online on my social networking sites, it's hard to juggle my studies with HNZ right now, seeing my priority is my studies. All I ask of you is patience, because I will be back soon and rp with y'all and continue every awesome plots we have. Perhaps not during the summer since I'll be having my internship, so probably before and after that. One last thing, if we have a plot and you really hate it that I've been MIA; do PM me here (Khione's account) and I swear I will make it up to. I can perhaps try to have a thread with you and try my best to reply during my free time.

Again, I am so sorry for being inactive for months and I will try my best to be back slowly but surely. Looking forward to RP with some of you again. Missing HNZ so much! ♥

~Mintzy :mintzy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back