Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
bi
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Senna loved Halloween. Absolutely loved it. She loved everything about it. The decorations, the small rush of adrenaline she got when something startled her when she hadn't expected it to and most of all the costumes. Oh, and obviously the snacks as well. The snacks were good. But the costumes took the crown by far. Seeing everybody dress up was so much fun. The only disappointment this year had been that she had forgotten her top hat. She had decided to dress up as a groom, had planned her whole outfit before coming to school so she could make sure she had it all with her. And still she had forgotten her hat. Luckily, not having her hat only took away from her costume a little. There was no way it was going to take away from her having fun. As soon as she reached the great hall Senna made a beeline for the snack table, grabbing a hand of sweets and stuffing them into her mouth one after another. Yeah. Tonight would be fun. She was sure of it.

Josh thought it would be funny to dress up as a banana for Halloween this year. His sister thought it was a bit ridiculous but he wasn't gonna let her ruin his spirits. The boy laughed when he saw himself in the mirror before making his way down to the great hall. There were a whole lot of students already in the great hall. He looked around to see if there were any familiar faces before he grinned and made his way toward his friend. "Well, don't you look handsome," Josh said jokingly as he attempted to try a posh English accent.

Senna frowned for a second when she noticed a banana heading her her way, squinting her eyes in an attempt to make out who it was. And then she saw it. Josh. Ofcourse it was Josh. Who else could it be? She snorted when he greeted her, shaking her head in faux disappointment. "You sound like my nan when you talk like that." Senna laughed. "Although I doubt she'd ever wear a banana costume." She added with a grin, poking his costume to get an idea of how sturdy it was. "I do love it though. Vitamins, very scary."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back