Mischief, Madness and Mayhem

Angel Brookes

Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Angel glided along the corridor, searching for victims. She was feeling unusually chipper today, but pranks at a new school were always great. After months of planning, she had the perfect weapon: water bombs. Only instead of water she had put custurd. She waited behind a suit of armour, looking for her first victim.

(sz internet died)

Libby wandered around the seventh floor corrider, trying to find somthing to do. She saw someone poking out from behind a suit of armour ."Hi?" she called. She walked over to investigate

Angel heard a voice, and stared at Libby. She remembered the Hufflepuff, and smiled at her. "Hello." she said, hiding the hand with the custard-balloon behind her back. She stepped out from behind the armour, and smiled sweetly.

Libby smiled, then noticed what she had in her hand, and started backing away slowly "Oh, noo, don't even try" She laughed.

Libby laughed again. "Sure" she said taking it. She stood the other side of the corridor. "Who are we trying to get? Give me a signal when to chuck" She called, giving her the thumbs up.

Angel grinned impishly. "Everyone who walks past." she said. She jumped behind the suit of armour, and gestured at Libby to do the same.

(we should wait until someone else comes)

James walked along the corridor, totally unaware of any other people around him. He was glad his mum survived, and was getting married. Even if it meant getting another sister, two were enough! Still, he liked Becca, a Hufflepuff second year who had just returned from France. He walked past the suit of armour the two girls were standing behind.

(haha..unluckly!!)

"Now!" Shouted Libby to Angel. Both girls stepped out from behind their suits of armour and fired their custard bombs straight at James. Libby laughed and walked over to him. "We have been waiting so long for someone to come along!" She smiled, high fiving Angel.

(i would turn this into a proper fight thingy but bout hour ago me nd 4 friends got detention 2moz for having a paint fight in 7th corridor lol...)

James scowled, as a balloon hit him square in the face. "Ugh!" he said. How he hated first years! "What are you doing!" he yelled, furious. He wiped the yellow custard out of his eyes, and scowled at the two girls.

"Im sorry." Libby tried hard not to laugh. "Were you on your way to anywhere important?" She asked innocently, her eyes wide. She handed him a (clean lol) tissue. "Libby, by the way. And this is Angel" she introduced, glancing to her friend standing next to her.

Angel laughed and lept out at James, throwing a custard-filled balloon at him. Just as the balloon left her hand, she gasped as she recognised the boy. "Oh sh1t!" she said, ducking behind Libby.

(Libby, you might want to leave, not offence of anything, but before a prefect/professor comes, James and Angel re probably going to have a fight!!!)

(ye gd idea lol..dnt wanna die agen :p )

Libby was still laughing. "I'll see you later guys. Ive got flying" She said, waving as she left them.

Angel gulped as Libby left. "Hey James." she said sheepishly, looking at the custard covered boy. "Um, I've got flying too." she said, trying to leave as fast as she could. She started to walk away quickly, knowing thar James would try to stop her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back