Miranda after the forest

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
"Uncle Patrick!" Andy called out as she pushed open the door guiding Randa inside, "Uncle P, help!"
She let the doors close behind them before calling out again to her uncle.
Andromeda then turned to Randa and asked her if she was alright.
"He'll take care of you I promise."

Patrick was in his office writing up a medical report when he heard Andromeda's voice calling for help. He nearly did himself an injury trying to get out from behind his desk. He ran out to the hospital ward to see her and her other friend, Zazuka helping another girl into the ward.
He walked swiftly over to them.
"What happened to her?"

Miranda was slowly walking into the Hospital wing when Andy yelled out for her Uncle Patrick. "Ouch.." Miranda said, because she had yelled kinda loud. Turning carefully to andy she nodded.

Patrick took the girls arm and guided her gently to one of the hospital beds.
"What's your name?" he asked her as he helped her to sit up.

"Miranda" she said weakly as she was lead to one of the beds.

"Ok, Miranda. I can't help you unless I know what has happened and where it hurts. Can you tell me or one of the others?" He pulled up a stool beside her with his wand at the ready just in case.

Miranda sat on the bed carefully and said, "I was in the f-forest and something made a s-sound and and , i ran and i think i fell because i woke up and my arm and head hurt." Miranda muttered, "Also Professor King was there." Miranda said blankly. "He i think tried to fix my arm and head. but he said come here." Miranda finished looking at Andy and Zuka and then she said "My head feels funny."

(((Clearly this RP needs some out of character background information in order for it to be accurate.
Professor King is a very good healer, however does not feel confident in his abilities; somebody else's health in his hands never sat well with him. So he rarely tries to heal people, despite his being perfectly capable, and when he does he's not confident that he did so properly. Therefore Miranda probably should not be as hurt as she is being made out to be unless, of course, there is a place other than her arm and head that she hurt.)))

Andromeda stepped forward and looked at Randa then her uncle.
"Professor King said he did some minor healing spells on her head and her arm but that we should bring her up here anyway just incase. We've probably made a mountain out of a mole hill haven't we?" she bit her lip, "but err on the side of caution as Pops always says".

Patrick smiled first at Randa and then at Ace. He sighed and smiled.
"I think a few minutes rest then is all that's needed. From what I understand Professor King is more than able to perform adequate healing spells. It was obviously a precautionary detail when he asked you to come here" he turned to his niece, "but you are right and yes your grandfather always said that. Now I can get you both a stool if you wish to wait for her. She just needs a few minutes to
rest it's most likely shock that's affecting you now".

"I don't mind in the slightest, your not in my way at all and your friend here will probably be grateful for the company", he looked at the girls with a kind smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back