Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 15 1/2 Inch Rigid Cedar Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Out of all places in Hogwarts, the forbidden forest had always been Lycus' favorite spot. He had sent an owl to Kaia informing her that he would be waiting a mile deep into the forbidden forest. Lycus was familiar with the woods, in fact to get to his house ones must go through the maze of nature, or in other words the woods. He had given a specific instruction as well as a map which will navigate Kaia to where Lycus was. Lycus wasn't ready for her to meet his family, at least not until he knew what he was. Whether or not she was pure and who her real family was. Being good in the eyes of the Howard was significant enough to determine whether ones can be well acquainted with any of them or not. That is the reason why Lycus decided to meet Kaia in such an abandoned place. But really, at this moment, Lycus didn't care who or what she was. Kaia was his favorite human.

Kaia ventured into the forest, as she wanted a break and thankfully Lycus had asked her to meet her there, one of her favourite places at Hogwarts. She loved everything about it; it was mysterious and beautiful and different. The Ravenclaw pulled out her map, only stopping briefly to check it and see where exactly she was and where her friend was. She continued walking, every now and again looking up in case she was going the right way. She was. It wasn't long before she found him. "Hey," she greeted him when she spotted his figure. She approached him, putting the given map into her pocket as she no longer needed it. Kaia noticed she had never been to this section of the forest and she enjoyed exploring, finding new places where she could hide from the rest of the world once in a while. It was a good feeling, knowing she could come here without hopefully being caught.
<i></i>

There were so many things that's been running in Lycus' mind. He might know who Kaia's parents were but he wasn't convinced and he didn't know if he should tell her. And he was terrified if perhaps Kerryn and Nicolette knew that too. Suddenly Kaia arrived, pulling Lycus off his zoning out period. "Did anyone follow you?" He asked hoping that she would come all by herself. He walked toward the girl and eyed her with his cold expression and put his wand deeper into his pocket. "I... I've heard news from my mama, about her approving my papa's request... There's a chance of me to transfer to Durmstrang, although I'm not fully convinced" Lycus didn't want to part away from Kaia but he couldn't argue with his parents, he knew that they knew whats best for him.

Lycus' first words to her were not anything she had expected. It took her a moment to reply, "no, no of course not." She knew the deal with him and their secret friendship so she didn't bother commenting on it, as it wouldn't get either of them anywhere. That wasn't what caught her off guard though and instinctively she took a step back, not quite believing what she'd just heard. "You're leaving?" Her voice was quiet, or at least softer than usual. Kaia and Lycus hadn't been friends for that long, but it had felt like they'd known each other for ages as any good friendship that usually lasted felt like and she wasn't ready to lose him yet. He was her friend. "When...did-will you find out?" If you're leaving, she added silently. There was still a chance that he wasn't, but if she guessed how his parents were if they were anything like her own they definitely would not hesitate to move him that much she knew. The Ravenclaw's throat was dry. This was not happening, not again. Kaia took another small step backwards, not intending to run because she didn't want to stay away from him but it was a gesture that meant she was afraid of losing another friend. Her last one never contacted her again so she was scared she'd never had the chance to see him, the opportunities were slim to none. He might be moving to Durmstrang. It was too far.

Lycus eyed the girl who took a few steps away from him. He wasn't going to stop her if she wanted to leave him. Lycus was more upset of the situation than Kaia, he didn't want to move to Durmstrang no matter how eager he was to learn dark arts. "I'm not quite sure" he said looking at the girl with his monotone face. He walked toward the sycamore tree as his eyes began to reflect his disappointment of the current situation. He wasn't facing Kaia, he didn't want her to know how upset he was. "I'll convince my parents to let me stay here, I'm quite sure they'll understand. Although I will not argue with them if they do not agree, as they know what's best for me no matter how much I hate whatever decision they're making" he gulped hating what he said. The slytherin then faced the brown haired girl and walked toward her "Will you come with me if I've no choice but to move?" his eyes reflected fear, hope, and anger. It was all too much for him.

Augustus was in the forest when he spotted something. It was a girl. Hmm. Curious to see who it was, he followed her, very quietly and many steps behind her so she wouldn't see him. When she stopped and looked around her, the gryffindor dashed behind a tree ever so softly and when she spoke he wanted to burst out laughing at her ridiculousness, was she speaking to herself? Then he heard another voice asking if anyone had followed the girl. He knew that voice from anywhere, it was indeed his twin brother. Augustus smirked. He waited, timing when exactly he'd go out and meet them both. It was going to be fun. He might anger his brother but meh, he'll get over it sooner or later. Augustus listened in on their conversation. He had climbed a tree as soon as that girl stopped walking. Thankfully neither his twin nor the brunette noticed his figure.

He was getting bored. He'd heard that before, that they might or might not be moving to durmstrang, blah blah blah. He jumped down from the tree, uncaring if he'd startled the person he'd followed. Upon realising they'd both heard him, Augustus spoke clearly. "I'm sure she'd move for you, Ly," he smirked, teasing him. Had he found a girlfriend? If they both moved and the girl moved with them, he'd definitely not leave this fact alone. If she wasn't pure, that would be a problem. A serious problem...if his parents found out. "By the way, she is pretty, wonder how you guys met?" He turned to Lycus, waiting for his reaction. If Augustus found out about whatever it was that Ly was doing with this girl, if she was even his friend or whatever, this friendship wouldn't be a secret for long. Not that he was one to tell others because that was lame. But others might find out, for example his older twin sisters. They wouldn't take it as lightly as the gryffindor was taking it.

Kerryn just heard the news about her and Colette having to take over the potion stores separately and having to memorize all the ingredients that's been passed down for centuries. This made her nervous, causing her to flee to the forest hoping to leave reality behind. She knew this day would come, she was born to be a poitioneer but she began to doubt herself. The girl went deep in the forest and sat on the grass, leaning on a huge rock. She took her book out and started flipping the pages. While Kerryn turned to the fifth page, she heard familiar voices, her fellow Howard. The Ravenclaw stood up and took her wand out as she walk toward the owners of the voices. She couldn't believe who she saw and called for the girl "Freya". Kerryn watched her one more time and realized that she wasn't her older sister. She swore to Merlin that the girl looked so much like Freya, resembling her mother. Kerryn had heard about her mother's identical sister but she had never met her. Her mother forbids any of her children to meet the werewolf twin of Anna. Could she be her long lost cousin? But at the moment, that Freya look alike girl was no one to her. She could be a mudblood or a blood traitor who can endanger the lives and reputations of her cousins. Their parents would only let them be acquainted with their fellow purebloods who have the same mission and future. The brown eyed girl shot her eyes to Lycus and Augustus, then to the girl. She took her wand out and held on it tightly "If it's not how it looks like then explain what the h3ll you fools are currently doing" she walked toward the eldest of the twin and grabbed him by the collar and pointed her wand at him. "Lycus, you know the rule. Not to mention that your parents have tempers worse than mine so if you want to spare your lives..." she paused and glared at Agusutus then back to Lycus "you will have to state who your little acquaintance is and what's your purpose in dealing with her" She pushed him and walked toward Augustus. Kerryn feared for their lives, she didn't want them to be in trouble, and really she was just protecting them, shaking their common sense. "Maybe it's safer for you both to be in Durmstrang. And not to mention... You" kerryn finally glared at the girl.

When Lycus said he wasn't sure and asked if she'd move, she would, she knew that she would. Kaia was about to reply, her mouth was open but she froze when she heard someone jump down from a tree and come towards them. Uh oh. She sincerely hoped he wasn't related to this person. The Ravenclaw wanted to roll her eyes and snap at the new guy because she was annoyed at his comment and him talking to Ly as if she wasn't even there. The thing was, she was right there. The brunette remained silent and she wanted to walk away when yet another person came. This time, the older girl who had just joined them spoke in a way that made the Ravenclaw think she was related to Lycus. And of course, of course the guy who had first come up to him and Kaia should be his brother or cousin or something. Kaia suddenly remembered Lycus' words about his family members - how they weren't so forgiving. She was in big trouble. But she was not going to let his family decide exactly whether she was going to hang out with her friend or not. Kaia wasn't like that. She reacted when the older girl grabbed Lycus. "Who are you?" She demanded, ready to take her wand out. Surely even Ly's family wouldn't hurt him? Her gaze was only on her Slytherin friend. "And yes, of course I'd move," she replied to his earlier question without a trace of hesitation in her voice. As much as she did not want to admit it, the girl was probably right. Durmstrang might just be safer for everyone. She could still see her protection over Lycus and the other boy, whoever he was, which was not what concerned her. "Are you guys related or something?" Kaia asked reluctantly, referring to all three people in the scene.
<i></i>

Lycus was about to say something to Kaia when Augustus suddenly jumped down from the tree. "Have you lost your mind Gus?" Lycus couldn't believe what he just saw, an expression that would be forbidden to be shown at home. Their parents would never tolerate expressions to be shown. "Pretty? What have Gryffindor done to you?" compliment is a no no to the family. They view it as a weakness and this surprised Lycus. He came toward his twin and grabbed him by the collar. "You are a Jin Howard" Lycus' breath started to be slower and deeper. He took pride of his family's characteristic and name and none of the family acted differently, Lycus wasn't going to let this happen to Augustus. "Remember who you are, you fool" Lycus pushed Augustus to the ground and walked away until Kerryn suddenly appeared. Oh no, what's next? Nicolette join in the group? "Kerryn, it's none of your business" he said flatly and glared at her coldly. Lycus knew that Kerryn was the one who would support Lycus but he didn't know if she was going to tolerate the current situation. Then he suddenly felt himself being tilted from the ground, the boy placed his fingers on Kerryn's hand and dig his nails on her hand, causing her to bleed. "Her name is Kaia Rosemary and I am still confirming on her blood status and her biological family as she is adopted. Now get your dirty paw off me" Lycus commanded and felt her pushed him as he fell to the ground. Lycus stood up and shook the dust off his cloak. "We are the Howard, this is Augustus Jin Howard, my twin brother. And my cousin Kerryn Howard who is the twin sister of Nicolette's" Lycus didn't know what to do, he didn't expect this to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back