OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 13" Sturdy Rosewood Wand with Boomslang venom Core
If he was being honest, the Yuleball wasn’t entirely Marcos’ scene, it was a stuffy evening filled with people who wore overly nice clothes, that were fancier and nicer than anything Marcos had ever owned let alone worn, and he didn’t like the idea of just having to spend the night boringly standing around talking with people. He had decided that perhaps he could go and try to find some of the other Gryffindors a few of his other friends, in a last attempt to have a little fun, but at the very least Marcos had turned up. He was stood in a rather more casual outfit looking at those who were dancing around him, the couples floating on past with their pointless conversations about this that and the other thing. He saw a few of the people from his year appear to have attended the ball together, and he couldn’t help but find that awful, he didn’t find people attractive, they were just possible friend, people to have fun with.

He was trying to spot people he knew but within this crowd it was certainly difficult and everyone had cleaned up far nicer that he had thought they would. Eventually he began just walking around, perhaps Flavio wouldn’t mind him tagging along with him during this evening. It was then that Marcos not paying attention to where he was going, promptly tripped up, over his own feet and landed on the ground in front of a girl. He glanced up at her before jumping to his feet, his cheeks blushing a deep red in embarrassment. The girl was not in his house, but his year, and even to him, she looked beautiful, a simply stunning person, ”I..,” he started before shaking his head and smiling at her, ”I’m sorry, two left feet,” he said, ”Are you waiting on someone?” Marcos took his chance wondering if she had a date to this thing or like him was solo, because if she was alone, he could definitely see him trying to be her friend.

Gabriella would attend her very first Yule Ball here at Hogwarts and she was nervous about everything. She wasn't sure how she would look and after getting her grades back all E's she wasn't happy. She knew her parents would be dissapointed for not having all O's. And so she didn't knew to enjoy this time so much. The blonde liked to dress up nicely for this kind of events, but was insecure of how she would look and if it was enough. She didn't got a date or something, because she wasn't interested in that, she liked to chat with boys if they were worthy and had interesting stuff to say but for now she would be on her own. She hoped to see Heather there, and had seen her dress already. Heather had a date and Gabriella didn't knew that boy, only knew he was from Gryffindor.

As the Blonde entered the great hall she looked around the decorations. It was kinda beautiful and it made a smile appear on her face. Maybe enjoying tonight wasn't that bad. And before she knew it she saw a boy landing on the ground in front of her. It was quiet sad and embarrising and Gabriella hoped that it would never happen to her. She looked at the boy who stood up again and didn't knew him yet, but he seemed liked the same age. He started to speak and smile at her and Gabriella smiled shy back. '' Where you dancing? Or was this just a accident?'' she asked directly to the boy. It was perhaps stupid to answer she was just alone, but it was the truth.
'' No not really. Came here by myself, but was looking for my friend actually.'' the blonde answered with a short smile. It wasn't bad to meet more people and this boy seemed friendly. She hoped that he wouldn't be more clumsy as he seemed now.

Marcos was a little nervous in front of this girl, given that he had just tripped, but all of the time spent in Gryffindor was teaching him how to be braver, how to be good and a part of the house in a good way. He wasn't very good at classes yet, with not so great grades, but he was trying his best. The young Chilean boy shook his head, "I tripped," he motioned vaguely with his hand to the great Hall they were in, "This just took all my attention," he felt that that was a pretty good explanation for what had happened. The girl didn't seem too annoyed about it, she seemed a little curious and more just to the point, both things that Marcos could definitely respect from her. He was glad that he hadn't been holding a glass that would've spilled juice all over the girl. The only thing that hurt was his pride and little his ribs, but those things were sure to recover, ruining a person's outfit was unlikely to fix itself really. Depending on how forgiving the person was. He smiled at her answer, "I was looking for my friend too. I'm sure he's about here somewhere, but there are so many people, and every is dressed so nicely," he motioned to her dress as he said that as if an example, "Do you want to dance or something, as we wait for friends?" he knew it was a rather bold question and she was in her right to turn him down given he had just fallen over in front of her, but the Gryffindor was hopeful.

Gabriella didn't really knew what her parents would think of this boy. They gave a opinion everytime about everything but it was good to make friends right? She had Heather and Ulrich seemed nice, but that was all. And today Heather was busy with a boy and Gabriella didn't want to look as pathetic as Beaubelle was. She had spotted her cousin already and she was standing alone, still she had a beautiful dress. Gabriella wasn't sure if her dress was that pretty but the boy did so that seemed good? When the boy gave an answer it was a pretty clear and honest answer and Gabriella smiled for a bit. '' That wasn't very handy, but are you hurt? '' the blonde decided she didn't asked if the boy was hurt somewhere. Perhaps he was in a lot of pain but didn't dared to admit it right now, she didn't want that to happen.

When the boy explained he was waiting for a friend the blonde nodded. She was curious if a lot of first years had dates. She wasn't really into that yet, she was not that certain and confident yet. '' There are so many students indeed. Have you met a lot of students yet? I don't remember you from classes, but that's because I'm really paying good attention at the lesson perhaps.'' It was truth the blonde didn't even knew who was in her class she didn't bothered that much. The lecture and lesson was more important and she had to try even harder next semester because she didn't had the highest results that she wanted to get. When the boy asked if she wanted to dance her cheeks turned red a bit, and she hoped it wasn't very obvious. She wasn't that good of a dancer and she didn't liked that everyone could see her. She didn't even knew his name yet so decided to ask him and introduce herself. '' I'm not sure. I don't even know you yet so let's begin with a introduction and drinks. '' the blonde said and hoped it wasn't that stupid to say. '' I'm Gabriella Davenport, I'm from Slytherin and you?'' The blonde spoke of Slytherin as proud and waited for the boy to answer the question.

Marcos shook his head, not wanting to admit that while no he was not hurt, his pride was a little wounded and his bruises twinged a little still, it was all fine, he wasn't too bothered by it. It was nothing he needed to bother this girl with, although he was a little warmed by her concern, "Oh no, I'm fine," he assured her rapidly, not wanting to prolong the embarrassment of what had happened much longer than it needed to be. He smiled at her agreeing that there were so many students, "I thought I'd met a bunch of them, but I think it's like a drop in the ocean, it might also be that I'm not very good at concentrating with classes," Marcos replied with a small shrug, there were so many people that he could meet in his time during school. He didn't really go to classes, he didn't like them, he found them a little difficult, but he knew that he needed to do a little more next semester, he needed better grades than the ones he had gotten in the first semester. Marcos was surprised that she was asking who he was before going to dance, it made a little sense, don't dance with a stranger, but he hadn't really expected that as a reply, "It's nice to meet you Gabriella," he said politely, "I'm Marcos Morales, Gryffindor," Marcos introduced himself to the girl with a smile, it was very formal way of introduction but it worked regardless, it was just him introducing himself to her. The boy smiled, "Do you want me to go grab some drinks? We can get to know each other a little better then maybe share a dance?"

Gabriella was feeling insecure so she didn't want to dance straight away. Perhaps if she knew the boy a little better she felt more comfertable. But when the boy said he was fine of the fall she was glad. She didn't exactly what to do if he wasn't, she knew there was a nurse of something in this school but had no idea where she could find those. She put her hands next to her body and looked at the boy again. He said he wasn't good with concentrating with classes, and Gabriella didn't exactly know what to think of it so decided to ask away. '' Why are you not very good at concentrating you think? Don't you like the classes or are you easily distracted?'' The blonde had always her focus even if she was tired she had to aim for the highest result, that was what she had learned from home. Gabriella liked people who took their study seriously but knew people from her age weren't always that serious. For example her cousin Gabriel was a clown, and she got irritated with it. She hoped Marcos could respect the fact she aimed for the highest. He seemed nice and said he was a Gryffindor. There was a big chance he knew Sofia or Gabriel but the blonde didn't want to bring that up, she wasn't really proud of being family of them. Her father always told her they were less than they were. She knew her father and the rest of the Rosenberg family weren't that close, they didn't really had much contact but why was not clear for her. A smile appeared on her face when he said it was nice meeting her. Gabriella enjoyed meeting him, perhaps they could become friends. She was curious what Heather would think of him. '' Nice meeting you too Marcos. I'm sorry for asking you must hear it a lot but where are you from?'' She noticed something in the last name and kinda a slight accent so was curious where he came from. Gabriella was more comfertable with drinks first so she was glad Marcos offered to get some and well maybe they could share a dance. The blonde had no idea how that would go but first drinks. '' That would be fine, thanks.'' she responded at Marcos with a smile.

At the question he shrugged, "I like them, I just get distracted," he replied, "My siblings are all really smart, two of them are ravenclaws, I seem to be the only one with problems," the boy told her honestly, there was no sense in lying about it to her, he was going to try to be better, get slightly better grades than he had gotten in the first semester, "Do you enjoy the classes?" Marcos asked her, thinking it right to ask her. Not just to keep the conversation going but also just because he curious about her, she seemed nice, she appeared to take an interest in what he was saying, so it made sense to ask her about how she was. It really just made the most amount of sense to him. Marcos nodded slightly, "I'm from Chile," he replied proudly, puffing out his chest slightly, and having a definitive look of pride, he liked being from Chile, though coming to school in New Zealand probably didn't really make the most sense, but he was certainly happy with it, and coming to a new country was always exciting, he was enjoying it, "Are you from New Zealand?" he added, knowing that he was not the only foreign kid within this school, he was a little surprised that she accepted the offer of a drink and smiled excitedly at her before going to grab two drinks. He returned carefully, so as not to trip once more and held it out to her, "Here," he smiled at her as he handed it to her, "What do you think of this Yuleball then?" Marcos had thoroughly loved everything to do with it, Christmas, or the yule tide in Chile was such a huge thing, though entirely different from this, this had a very cold wintery feel despite it being the height of summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back