Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 13.5" Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
Dannii had planned to spend a nice relaxing night alone in her dorm. Everyone was bound to be down at the feast and she could catch up on all her homework. All throughout the day though she heard people going on and on about how much fun the Halloween Feast was going to be. Finally she broke down and decided to go. It was going to be her last Halloween ever at the school after all. Worst comes to worst I sit alone in a corner and stuff my face with candy all night. She was just about to leave the common room when she saw a few younger students all dressed up in their costumes. Oh yeah. I guess I have to dress up. she thought. Dannii ran back up to her dorm and started tearing through her things looking for a last minute costume. Finally at the bottom of her trunk she found some make-up her aunt had forced her to take. Dannii took some blood red lipstick and smeared it all around her mouth. It looked nothing like real blood but she wasn't concerned. She then pulled out her wand and used it to transfigure herself some fangs.

Dannii entered the Great Hall and looked around. There were a few people here and there that she knew but none she felt like going up to. The make shift vampire walked over to the table with all the food on it and found a plate stacked with cauldron cakes. Bring on the fat. she thought grabbing the whole plate and walking away. Dannii found herself a nice soft spot on the floor on the wall and sat down. She munched on cauldron cakes as she watched all the people around her having fun.

Jaden had stayed in the great hall more than she wanted too stay. Tonight's feast brought nothing of fun to her, not even the sight of her sister made her optimistically, she basically force a smile here and there, wave to a few who remembered and than got lost towards the snack table where about every kind of sorted treat was out for the students to fest. She grab a few sugar quills and liquors wands, and a couple red vines. She stack them up a plate and grab a bottle of bloody red fruit punch from a pile of pyramids stacks bottle offered to anyone who wanted some.

opening the cap, she took a gigantic sip of the juice and felt her eyes burn a little. Weird, anyways, she kept going around the table till she saw a girl sitting alone. Right away Jaden remembered the girl and knew who she was. "Well this is sad, head girl sitting alone? Why aren't you partying up with your people?" Jaden asked a bit blunt, but happen to just want to be friendly and nothing more tonight.

Dannii looked up when she heard someone getting closer to her. Who the hell is that? Dannii wondered searching her mind trying to come up with a name. Dannii was drawing a blank. She wasn't a prefect, or in Hufflepuff, and she had never seen in her any classes before. Okay then. Why is she coming to talk to me? Dannii didn't have long to think about this though because in a matter of seconds she was talking to her. "Yeah well I don't have much time to socialize." Dannii said. Between quidditch, head girl duties, and lessons Dannii didn't really have time to make friends. What little time she had to herself she used to either draw, write to her family, or hang out with Rue and Kyle. Dannii stood up and shook the crumbs off herself. Dannii had spent years being the shortest person she knew and didn't like anytime she had to look up at someone."How come you're not hanging out with anyone then?" Dannii asked. This girl was obviously just as sad as her if she was walking up to a total stranger in the middle of a room filled with hundreds of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back