Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
:p

A few of you already know this, but I'm going on school camp from Monday to Friday ^_^ . Will be away the whole time (and probably most of tomorrow, not started packing yet :frantics: ) :r:
Yeah, am going to bring my phone (internet access for free :woot: ) so I might be able to sneak onto HNZ but I did have problems logging on earlier today when I tried it out (whilst walking home :lol: ). And we aren't actually allowed phones and are apparently in big poopies if we get caught, so well, I'll try not to get caught. :p :oy:
I'll probably be pretty busy the whole time and since the official address of the place is:
Carbisdale Castle, ( yush, a real castle! :arr: :wub: )
Middle of Nowhere,
near Nowwhere,
Nowhereland
[ :rofl: ]
Oh and did you know, it's in the United Kingdom of Nowhere =))
I highly doubt there is going to be internet access up there, let alone mobile phone signal. <_< ;'(

So yeah, see you all on Friday evening. ^_^
Emily :wub:

:hug: Have a great time Emily, I'm sure you will, sounds like a bunch of fun ^_^ .
Enjoy yourself, we'll miss you, see you when you get back ^-^ <3 .
You're lucky, I've always wanted to stay in a Castle :o !

Thanks Nicole :D
Update: I won't be back 'til Sunday night 'cos I'm leaving straight after I get back to go camping with my dad ( -_- ) since my mum's away in Praque. I don't even get to come home! <_< ;'(
Might get on the internet a bit on my phone ( :p ) but HNZ probably won't work. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back