Merry-Go-Round

Alexander Hanson

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4 inches Essence of a Dragons Heartstring
Alex was once again back in the hospital. He wasn't sick, or injured. He was just here because he quite liked it here. A couple of months ago, Alex ended up here because he was badly injured. While here, he met a rather interesting young woman. Gabby, he called her. A lovely little intern. Unfortunately, she never accepted his offers to get a drink. She refused to give him her number, and she avoided him like the plague. So he had to be move inventive. He waved at one of the nurses as he passed. Everyone knew who he was now. He came here nearly twice a week for whatever reason. Doctors and nurses were taking bets on the days he would show up and what he would have with him. Today, he had a rose. Last Monday, it was a poppy. Being magical had its perks. He could just conjure up all the flowers he wanted. Alex walked up to the doctor that Gabby the Lovely Little Intern often hung around. Before he opened his mouth, he pointed to an empty room. Alexander nodded and walked inside, hopping onto the bed playfully and crossing his ankles, tucking his hands behind his head.
It would not be too long until Gabby came rushing in. She was probably told a story about how there was a patient that needs medical attention or something. He smiled when she finally entered and made sure to make his case before she could run out again. "Hello Gabrielle. You're always so punctual. I have a bad cut on my leg." He stated, motioning to his right leg. It was covered by his jeans. "It's absolutely shocking." His face brightened. "Oh, while I remember, here's a rose." Alexander had a plan B, he always had a plan B when it came to Gabrielle. She usually left the room faster than light. She was predictable like that.
<i></i>

Gabrielle Carmichael was in her first year of medical internship. At the moment she was in the ER section before getting rotated up to Paediatrics next week. However, lately she had been seeing one patient in particular as he kept coming back for multiple false reports of injury. She sighed and shook her head, she only had three more months of this and then she was being transferred to another hospital. She smiled at the woman she was examining and pushed her head back on to the bed. This women seemed to be unable to stay still, it was bad because it meant that Gabby had to use excess force to make her stay put. This was made even harder by the woman's screaming child and irate husband in the chair beside the bed. Gabrielle sighed, grunt work at its worst. Though this probably wasn't the worst to be honest. She had been puked on, bled on, spat on, pooped on by a baby, yelled at, smacked, cut and a bunch of other things and this was only her first year as an intern, things could not possibly get worse for today at least. Though who knew, she hadn't been attacked with a sword yet like her friend in a different hospital. She thought that it must have been one of the scariest things that her friend had gone through, she couldn't imagine having to go through it herself, thought she was sure she had her own demons waiting for her somewhere. "Carmichael, there is a patient in room three presenting with chest pains and severe pain. Go look after it please. I want to see if he should go for an EBCT." Gabrielle looked up from her patient and nodded to her supervisor. She groaned. She hated sending patients for EBCT's, they always freaked out when she finished explaining what it actually was. Electron-beam Computed Tomography. Sometimes she was surprised at herself that she could even remember it. She left her patient in the capable hands of her supervisor, grabbed the chart her handed to her and pointed her in the direction she was going. Of course she already knew, but he always liked to show her where to go anyway.

Gabrielle headed to the room, flicking through the chart. Male, twenty two, presented with chest pains after having falling of his bike. Gabby frowned. This chart sounded awfully familiar. Oh Merlin, please not again! Gabby walked into the room and visibly sunk her head. Her entire body was drooping with the detest and contempt that she felt for this pierced and tattooed, poor excuse of a man, before her. She looked up after hearing him speak and rolled her eyes. She really should have known this was going to be him. He was always here. Why would he just decide to not come all of a sudden. She did not like him and she just wished that he would leave her alone. But nope, that seemed as if it was not going to happen. She looked at his leg when he said he had hurt his leg. Changing his story for her now was he? She went into Doctor mode and looked through his chart. "So Mr Handler, what is the problem. You are complaining of a sore leg and yet I was told, and it is written here, that you were complaining of chest pains." She said, chucking the folder on to the bed and pulling her stethoscope from around her neck. She looked at the rose and shook her head, placing it on the side table. He was just going to have to take the damn thing with him.

Alex pouted a little bit. Hey, she hadn't ran out yet! However, he was not aware that her supervisor said he had 'chest pains'. Why did he say that? Chest pains were two weeks ago. Alexander liked to make sure he had a different illness every time he came here, otherwise it just got old. He'd have to talk to him about that. Gabrielle mildly mortified to see him. This only made him laugh a little. She was such a funny woman. But she was also stubborn. Though he did guess that she had a sense of humour, she hadn't called the cops on his or anything for bothering her at work when she could so easily do that. It wouldn't cause him too much trouble, but she wouldn't know that. "Actually, it's Mister Hanson now!" He corrected. Since he wasn't actually sick, the hospital doctors never really kept up with his records. They were probably too busy laughing every time he came in.
Alexander nodded as she continued, and forced a frown onto his face. He placed his hands over his chest quickly and pulled a sad, slightly pained face. "Only because there's a hole in my heart!" He was laying it on thick, real thick, but drama was always something he liked. He was not going to leave or stop coming back until she went on at least once date with him. There wasn't anything wrong with him, she had now excuses. He pouted even more when she just put the rose on the table, not even really looking at it. "Will you take my rose? I... obtained just for you." He conjured it, but it was the same thing.

Gabrielle rolled her eyes and nodded as she listened to him tell her about his recent name change. She picked up his file and made the necessary changes before, putting it down again and looking at him. He seemed fine to her, considering his long stay in Hospital a few months back. She shook her head as she listened to him and stepped closer to the bed, checking for his pulse on his wrist. She stepped back again and sighed. "Maybe you should get that checked out by a Cardiologist, could be quite serious." She told him, folding her arms across her chest and looking at him seriously. He was wasting her time and the Hospitals time by doing this, he was being selfish and rude and it was rather annoying her. She looked at the Rose on the table and shook her head. This was too much. She stepped out of the room momentarily, calling to him as she went. "The Rose will stay where it is, thankyou." She didn't want to encourage the guy in any way.

Alex frowned at the reaction he was getting. He didn't expect her to be swooning or anything, but did she have to behave like she was completely against seeing him? Either way, he was not going to give up just yet. He had been doing this for quite some time. He smiled a little when she checked his pulse, which should be quite fine. He wasn't dead. Though that would be interesting. There was probably a potion or spell for that. His smiled grew to reveal his white teeth as she spoke. "I'd rather you check me out." He winked at her. She was being stubborn, and unfortunately for her, Alexander liked stubborn people. He could be rather stubborn himself. He frowned when she began to walk away. "Hey, don't be like that." Her bedside manner was dreadful. How was she to become a doctor or whatever if she behaved like that? He folded his arms against his chest and huffed. "I am in serious need of medical attention and you are possibly letting me die right now. My family might have to sue you." He doubted his family would do anything, they didn't even keep in contct with him, but the principal was still there. Gabrielle knew nothing of his family. She would be non-the-wiser.

Gabrielle walked to the counter and sighed, she grabbed some papers and shoved them in her coat before walking back into the room and leaning on the door. He was so insufferable and hard to handle. She would have much rathered one of the other Doctors or a nurse. She rolled her eyes and looked over at her 'patient'. Alexander Hanson was a pain in her side and he had been for a very long time. "I'd rather you left me alone, but we can't have everything." She pulled out the papers from her jacket and sat in the chair in the room. She started filling out the form, maybe if she could send him to the Psych ward she would feel a lot better. She looked up again when he threatened to sue. She frowned at him and shook her head. "If you do that, I will sure you for harassment and taking up the time of an emergency hospital." She said, crossing her arms and raising her eyebrow. How dare he try to make all this her fault.

Alex shifted uncomfortable on the bed and moved his wand while the intern was gone. He slipped it up his left sleeve and sighed. It would have been awkward if he broke it. Wandless magic wasn't something he had down pat just yet. And he liked his wand. It had put up with him for about eleven years already. He sat up quickly when she reappeared and smiled innocently. It was so easy to tell that she didn't like him. He continued to smile at her. "I feel that good things come to those who wait." He observed her filling something out and decided to ignore her later comment about 'harassment'. This wasn't harassment, well, he didn't think it was. She should be flattered that a guy was interested in her. He was surprised more weren't. Maybe she had an ugly personality. Either way, Alexander was willing to find out. He let his legs swing over the back of the bed and put most on his weight back on his palms. "Whatcha doin'? I hope you plan to write your number down too, while you're over there with a pen."

Gabrielle continued to fill out the form. She was legitimately of the thought that this guy in front of her had completely lost it. She rolled her eyes at him and looked at him seriously. "If that is what you are waiting for, you will be waiting for a very long time." She informed him. She couldn't understand why he was doing this. She was boring, she never had anytime off, she worked all the time, she studied during work and she had no such thing as 'vacation'. Even if she did like him, which she didn't, there were areas of her life he could never know. Besides, when would they ever even have time to do anything, she was always here. She shook her head when he spoke again and declined to answer. She was not even going to dignify that comment with a response. As if she would write her number on a piece of Hospital forming. She turned her eyes down to some of the questions. 'Does patient exhibit signs of Delusion?' Gabrielle nodded to herself. Hell yes. If he thought for even a second that she would date him, then he was definitely delusional.

Alexander continued watching her filling out the form. What was it? He could tell that it was a form, but that was about it. He was tempted to get up and check it out, but he had a feeling that he'd have to wrestle with her in order to get a look. While that would be fun, he doubted he'd get away with it. He tilted his head a little when she spoke. "Aww, are you concerned?" She sounded concerned. So concered about his feelings. How sweet. He swung his legs a little in a childish manner. "However, I'm quite tenacious. Can you wait?" She was going to love him, whether she knew it or not. It was just a fact of life. Boy meets girl, boy likes girl, girl likes boy. Done. He wasn't suggesting that they get married and ride off into the sunset on a horse or anything. It was one date, and if she was that uptight about one teeny, tiny date. Then she would be hilarious to have around. So Alex remained, watching her fill out that form. He could accio it later or something when she wasn't looking. If she was having trouble understanding him now, he doubted it would be made any easier if she found a wand in his pocket. What would he say to that? 'I often carry a stick up my sleeve'? He laughed quietly to himself. That'd be pretty funny.

Gabrielle continued to try and ignore the man before her as best she could whilst filling out the form that would get him out of her life for ever. He seemed sane enough, but from her experience they were usually the ones most likely to be truly batty. It was unnerving the way he just kept watching her and Gabby had to turn her back on him as she put the some space between them. 'Will the patient require medical treatment outside the norm?' Gabby didn't really know what to think of this question so she simply left it blank. She was quite sure it had something to do with electro-shock therapy which she whole-hearted disagreed with. She couldn't even imagine what something like that would do to the human brain in the long term. Though she had seen patients whom had fallen victim to excessive use of the machines. She really hoped that she would never have to be rotated into the Psych wards again. She just did not think that she would be able to handle it. It was too much. After he spoke again, Gabby looked over her shoulder and shook her head. "You caught me Mr Hanson. I am deeply concerned for your welfare." She told him and she rolled her eyes slightly. Where did he get these things anyway? Hanson talked again and Gabby snorted. "I don't have to wait, I don't like you." She told him as she moved back to the table at the side of the room. She picked up one of the draws and nodded to a nurse. She walked the tray over to the patient and pulled on some gloves. "Now roll up your sleeves please. I need to take some blood for a screening."

Alexander winked. "I suspected as such." he moved around on the bed until he was positioned on his stomach, his feet gently kicking the air. She was so pretty, why she persisted on being boring the muggle-born could not understand. She could look so much more attractive if she tried. Her hair pulled back, a good dress and maybe some blush or something and she'd look good enough to slap onto a Vogue magazine cover without any of that editing crap ruining all the good stuff. He was a firm believer in natural beauty - even though he himself was covered in enough tattoos to be able to fill enough pens for the entirety of congress if his ink were ever pumped from his body. He didn't like people he dated having tattoos. It'd be embarrassing if they had better ink than he did. "I mean, you keep coming back. I'm sure you find it hard to sleep at night knowing you've let a fine catch such as myself slip out of your grasp. Otherwise you would have run away by now."
He perked up and rested the majority of his weight on his forearms. "Aren't you glad I'm incredibly accident prone?" She had to like him - otherwise she would have had the police on his butt by now. It wouldn't be the first time - usually at that point he would just drop the relationship. He panned the room and stopped at the door - rolling his eyes. Steve - the body guard - was waiting outside the door. He was a big guy, married, three sons and two daughters. All attending good muggle schools because they were smart, studious kids - kids Alexander probably would have drawn in his spare time back at school. Steve also had two sisters who were police officers - body guards and police officers ran in the Mordin family, in other words, Steve's family. How did he know this? Alexander knew everyone. Every time he was thrown out he'd have a conversation with some hospital staff, namingly Steve. His ability to linger had slowly grown over the months, soon he was sure he'd be staying here over night. But he couldn't do that, not really. He had to be back home in time for Drew.
Alexander smirked and rolled up the sleeve of his right arm dramatically and looked off into the distance. "Go on, take it. Take my blood." His smirk then turned into a grin. "I'm sure you'll like it. I myself find my blood very supportive - keeps everything functioning perfectly..." he winked and hopped off the bed, approaching her slowly. "Wanna get started? I might even show you my cricket tattoo. I can make that sucker jump." It was easily his favourite tattoo out of all of them, and his face revealed as such.

Gabrielle rolled her eyes at the now irritating patient. Did he have to be so darn persistent? Why her? Why couldn't he go and bug some one else. Like Barbra. She was nice. Blonde and stupid, but she was nice. She simply rolled her eyes and continued to look down at the equpitment in front of her. She could make this as painless, or painful as possible, it all depended on whether or not she wanted to take the chance of him deciding to report her or not. She didn't know him well enough to know what he would do in that situation. "Suspect all you want, Mr Hanson. It will not change the outcome of this... encounter." She told him. She wasn't even sure that encounter was the right word for what was going on. It was strange though, how he kept turning up every time she was on shift. She was sure that there was a conspiracy going on behind her back that she did not know about. Secretly, there had to be some hospital staff going behind her back to tell him what days she was and was not on. Though admittedly, she spent way more time at this hospital then she did at home. That could have had something to do with it. Maybe. "I am an intern Mr Hason. I go where I am told. If that means you, then so be it. After I finish this Pysch form. I am gone." She continued, looking out of the room to see that Steve had finally come to her rescue. She was glad for Steve, he was the only one that seemed to be willing to throw this man out. The rest were afraid that they would get arrested for man handling a patient, or some stupid excuse like that.

"Honestly. Stalking seems more your style." She stared, staring at him as he looked at Steve. "Maybe this form is right on the money afterall, hmmm?" She asked as she picked up the needle and punctured his skin, a little more forcefully then was needed, but it wasn't going to kill him, or cause any real and lasting damage. She ignored his comments about his blood and when she was finished, she bottled it, put his name on it and stuck it on the tray for the nurse to collect on her rounds. As she was pulling her gloves off however, he jumped off of the bed and started approaching her. Gabrielle's eyes widened and frowned, backing away from him. It was only when he spoke that she got angry. "Steve! Remove this man. Immediately! I am calling the Police!"

Alexander smiled to himself. She was cute when she tried to convince herself that she didn't like him. Poor thing, it wasn't really her decision. "I'm sure..." Alex played with his hair slowly as he further observed his intern. He was sure she could pull of a bikini - probably something with frills since she was rather slender. Probably something pink, or orange. Sunshiny colours - not the gross greeny-blue hospital scrubs she was forced to wear. What colour were they anyway? Why not white? White was a good colour. Not that atrocity of a colour... whatever it was she was wearing. It was just ugly, but not enough to make her look ugly. It then dawned on him what she said at the end of that. "Psych form?" He tilted his head. "Oh you don't need one of those things!" He said, trying to wave away her concern with a wave of his hand. "It wouldn't work out."
He frowned when she prinked his arm hard. Did it have to be that hard? He didn't remember blood tests feeling so intrusive. But he shrugged it off and continued to look at her. However, he soon began to laugh as Steve was called. Who didn't see that one coming? He was sure the diabetic patient next door - Mister Riot - who didn't believe in relationships and talking would have seen this. Little Miss Gabrielle was rather predictable. It was part of her charm. Especially when she started backing away as if he was wearing a Scream mask and laughing maniacally. He nodded his chin to Steve, who was putting on a tough guy persona. "Hey Steve," he elbowed the large man in the ribs softly. "How's the wife? Antony, he still in school? Doing his finals now, right?" Steve nodded and went on a quite explanation of his home life, before returning to a professional man. Alexander clapped his hands together much like a two year old and held his arms up. Steve rolled his eyes and picked him up - as they both knew that Alexander would have to be physically removed from the room. He looked at Gabrielle over Steve's shoulder and pouted. "Just so you know, an entire hospital gambling ring is going down because of this. Doctor Song's going to lose fifty!"
Steve then carried him out of the hospital. Alex waved to all the familiar people. The doctors, patients, nurses and other body guards. It was a bit sad at how acquainted he was with these people. Steve sat him down on the bench outside of the hospital and pointed to a pink convertible. 'That one.' Alexander grinned. "You know, Steve, you're a cool guy."

</COLOR></FONT>
3 hours later!​
<i>
</i><FONT font="georgia">

Gabrielle nodded to her supervisor as she walked out of the hospital doors. She was no longer dressed in scrubs, but rather in the clothes that she had arrived in for her shift the day before. The one thing she still had to get her head around was the long hours. Why she had decided to become a doctor she would never know, but she was enjoying it. She had to admit that. Well, it was more fun when she didn't have a creepy guy always hanging around, trying to get her to do, Merlin knew what. Her parents hated her for becoming a doctor, and last she heard they had even moved away, pretending that they no longer had a daughter. Gabby was fine with that. Why would she want parents that didn't support her dreams anyway? She shook her head and shoved her hands inside her jumper. She didn't have any pockets, curse her dumbness, but she had an oversized jumper, which was offering some, if little, release. She blew her breath out, and it collated in front of her, a cold puff in the air. It had to be at least five degrees. She shivered at the thought and continued along to her car. The parking lot was nearly empty. Most of the hospital staff caught the train, but thankfully, Gabby only lived twenty minutes away. Her room mate had gotten a hospital on the other end of the city. It was too bad, they were hardly ever home at the same time any more. Gabby walked up to her car, threw her bag into the passenger seat and got in. She really liked this car. It had been with her since she Graduated Hogwarts, she had bought it as a gift to herself. It had been through a lot, driving all over France and England. She smiled as she placed the key in the ignition and turned it.

Gabrielle pulled out of the car park and pushed the button that allowed her roof to slide up into place. It was cold and she needed a heater. She was about fifteen minutes from her home when she heard a noise in her back seat. Then she heard a voice and she screamed, nearly running into a sign and having to pull over. She whirled around and froze when she saw who was sitting, rather happily in the backseat of her car. <COLOR color="midnightblue">"You!? She yelled, yanking off her seatbelt and moving as far back towards the steering wheel as she could get. "How the hell did you get into my car!? She asked, seriously creeped out. What was with this guy. "Actually, better question... why are you in my car?!

It took Alexander a while to realise that he was moving. Having spent a large part of his life in America, he had slept through many natural disasters. He seemed to attract then like a flame did moths. His body rode off the movement as a small earthquake. However, he quickly remembered that he was not in bed, he was in his intern's car. Lethargically, he stretched out like a newly woken cat and sat up. He frowned when he saw his hair in the mirror. It looked terrible! He could not have his hair in such a state, it was disgraceful. He tsked and started finger-combing his hair, before being thrown to the other side of the back seat. "Waaah!" He hit the leather interior hard and rubbed his forehead. Dear Lord, this woman could not drive. He sat back up and smiled slightly when she looked at him. "Hey, fancy seeing you here." He waved when she finally exclaimed at him. What a funny woman. He lent lazily on the seat in front of him as she continued. She was even backing away, it was adorable, and funny. "It's simple. It's a convertible, I just hopped in, took a nap and then woke to your crazy driving skills. Seriously, my baby sister can drive better." He then examined what she was wearing - liking what he saw. Finally, those terrible scrubs were off. He was so happy to find that she didn't wear them out of work.

"Anyway, what's you? Why'd you stop driving?" He looked outside the windscreen. "You realise you're illegally parked, right? You'll get a ticket. An intern can't afford that sort of fine - they're cracking down now, you know." He was trying to be helpful and make her feel more comfortable, but it probably wasn't working too much, he didn't mind. She'd get over it, it was her car. He twirled his fingers through his hair and continued watching her, waiting for her to do something. "So... wanna go somewhere?"
He then frowned when he couldn't find the rose, he pouted at her. "You didn't take my rose?"

Gabrielle scrambled as far back from the man in her car as was physically possible. She really wished that right now she had the roof down so that she could just jump out of this car and leg it all the way, away from this guy. He followed her everywhere, it was ridiculous. He wouldn't leave her alone. She should have continued with that Psych form. WHY DIDN'T SHE! She didn't know whether she wanted to pull her wand on him, the magical way and risk breaking like fifty laws, or kick him in the face, the muggle way and risk him hurting her. Either way, she was in a lot of trouble. She quickly felt around in her pockets and cursed when she remembered she hadn't actually brought her wand with her. She had thought it would end badly if she lost it at work or someone somehow got their hands on it. It was currently sitting in the top drawer of her bedside table. She had to keep it hidden from her room-mate after all. It would be strange trying to explain away a weird stick in her drawer after all. Well, a rather intricately designed stick, still, the point was it would be rather difficult.

Gabrielle could not believe what she was hearing. He just hopped in? Who did that?! "You just hopped in? How did you even know this was my car...? Wait a second... you knew Steve's name..." Her mind was in overload. Is Steve the reason that Mr Hanson seemed to know so much about her. Was Steve the reason he seemed to always be able to get into the Hospital? Gabby was furious. If she got out of this car alive, she was going to have to recommend that Steve be sacked, she was not impressed at what he was doing. How could he think that this thing should be allowed to be in the same place as her? He was crazy. Completely certifiable. Could no one see this? Was she the only one? This was not going to end well. Nothing good would come from association with Mr Hanson.

She raised an eyebrow at him when he asked her why she had stopped driving. Was he serious? "I stopped because I heard a noise coming from the back of my seat, saw you, freaked out and nearly hit a freaking pole! What do you mean why did I stop!" She yelled, trying to scramble for the handle to the door and managing to fall out the door as she did so. She did not want to be in the car with that man any longer. She walked away from the car, her keys still in the ignition. "Of course, I am illegally parked. I NEARLY HIT A POLE GODDAMMIT!" She cried, balling her hands into fists. She didn't know what she was supposed to do any more. What was she supposed to do? She walked back over to the car and collapsed onto the hood. The last thing she wanted to do was leave this maniac alone in her car. She was probably going to call the police, when she got up enough courage to get back in the car and fish around her bag for her phone.

"No, I do not want to go somewhere; I want you to leave me alone. What will it take for you to leave me alone?" She asked, almost a whisper. It was three in the morning, there abouts and she was tired, and she just wanted to go home. Just wanted to be left alone. "Merlin I wish I was adept at wandless magic" She grumbled to herself. This was ridiculous. She had never been interested in wandless magic. Now she thought that maybe those extra classes would have done her some good after all. That whole spiel about never needing it in the real world was a load of crap now. She ignored the comment about the rose. She didn't care about some stupid rose. She could die here and no one would be any the wiser. Except for maybe Steve, but he was probably in on the whole thing. Damn accomplice.

Well, she seemed rather miffed. Alexander simply blinked at her as she yelled at him. If she kept yelling like that, she would most certainly give herself a headache. A smile grew on his face as poor Steve was outed. Steve was a great bloke, the pinnacle of society in Alexander's eyes. If there were more blokes like Steve, Alex would date them more. He smiled sweetly at her, trying to make her realise that this was pretty adorable. He would love it if someone as incredible as him did this for him. It would definitely be something to tell the kids, whether he ended up getting with Gabrielle or not. "It's pretty obvious this car belongs to a chick," he stated. "And you look just the type to own one." Honestly, he had no idea this was her car, until Steve pointed it out. But he was not out to get poor Steve in trouble. He had a family to take care of.

Alexander shrunk back a little as she went total ape on him, and he loved it. He grinned as she fell out of the car, and gracefully departed from the car himself, following her. "You could have said hello," he said, still wearing a huge grin and tucking his arms behind his back. He nodded as she pointed out the obvious, just as he had. "I saw that. Do you understand how much it would cost?" He shook his head an tsked. "I think you should go for another driving test, just to make sure you're fit to be behind the wheel. Unless you're wanting to give yourself more work by causing injuries to people yourself. That's genius!" Alexander sat on the edge of the backseat, with his legs out the door and his arms resting on his knees. He turned his head to her and looked up curiously. "One date," he stated simply, not understanding what she had grumbled, but it was probably unimportant anyway. "Just one date and all your problems disappear. How 'bout it Sunshine?"

Gabrielle sighed as she thought about her life. How did she even get to this point. Who had she pissed off in another life to be stuck on the side of the road with this person. She was a good girl. She followed the rules. She was helping people! Why was she being punished. Had she been such an evil person in her previous life that she now had to be stuck with this torment? As things went this had to be one of the worst and possibly weirdest days of her life. Gabrielle leaned against the bonnet of her car and sighed heavily at her sudden predicament. "Obviously you are lying, because I actually hate this car and I am trading it in. Explain that one Genius." Gabrielle rolled her eyes. Could she just die now please. Merlin could just strike her down and she would be the happiest person in the world. Looking over at her stalker, Gabrielle sighed as she realised there really was only one way to get him to leave her alone. She really needed to get better body guards, maybe better magic skills too, would be good. Shaking her head Gabrielle made her decision. Oh I am so going to regret this. "Fine! One date if it will get you the heck away from me." Gabrielle walked around the side of the car and yanked open the door. "Now, please get out of my car. I really do have to get home. It's kind of important that I get some rest." Whether she was just trying to get him out of her car, or really had to get home was not quite clear to her, but she knew it had to be done either way. There was no way she was letting this guy see where she lived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back