Mercer Manor

"Oh yeah, They are really good brooms, But there was one that was beter than this I think, But I didn't want to spend to much money. I had the choice of a Firebolt or Nimbus 2001, So I chose this one." Aeon said, going upright and then standing on his broom like a surfboard. "My god, I just realized how dangerous this is." He said looking at the ground, But then just shrugged and flew forward, keeping his balance on the broom. "Don't try this at home kids." He said with a smile.

Taylor watched Aeon as stood on his broom like a surf board. She was ready to surge forward if he fell. It looked likely that he would. "Yeah, I like the model of the Nimbus's and my Dad has the 2000 so i wanted to one-up him." She grinned slightly, but was still worried that Aeon would fall. "I wouldnt dare try that, even if i wasnt at home. I have extremely bad luck and im clumsy so i would most likely fall." She laughed, eyes still making sure Aeon wouldnt fall.

"Gah, Would you stop looking at me like that? It makes me feel uneasy." Aeon said, sitting back down on his broom. "So when did you say your parents got here" He asked, looking down the road to see if any cars were coming. "And I wouldn't fall anyway, I practice this all the time, And who's Laura that your sister was talking about?"

"Im sorry, Im just scared your going to fall. Im a natural worrier." She said with an uneasy laugh. "What do mean?" She asked in regards to when her parents got here. "And Laura is my sisters best friend. My sister's a brat, but she's not a bad person when it suits her." Taylor shrugged and threw her head back, her hair being pushed in the wind. She flew her broom up and then back down in a dive, before pulling back when she was in the same position as before. "Do you have a best friend?" She asked, not sure who Aeon favoured out of all his friends.

"A best friend?" Aeon said, Trying to think of all his friends. "Not really, I have really good friends but none of them are classified as my best friend, Well not yet anyway." He said. "But your one of my really good friends too so don't worry." He quickly added. At first him and Tala had been pretty good friends but he hadn't spoken to him in ages. By the time Aeon went to his dorm to sleep usually Tala had already nodded off, As well as most of the other students in the school. Aeon always snuck around at night, He never really need much sleep which annoyed him because he had nothing to do at night, Except for the time he had found the portrait hole, He hadn't told Taylor yet because it was kind of a secret between only the people who had found it, Which had been him, Viv, Arisa, Sern and another girl. Though maybe he could tell Taylor about it, Maybe later.

"Yeah that's the same with me." Taylor said, not wanting to sit still on her broom, so she was constantly moving around. She flew in a large circle around Aeon before coming back to the original place. "Looking forward to going back to school." She said, moving her body so she was lying on her hovering broom. Arms folded across the front. "If i fall, I'm trusting you to catch me." She said as an after thought to her move. She laughed lightly, but being careful not to lose her balance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back