Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Curved 12 Inch Flexible Alder Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Ana Sofia was excited for rose deliveries, happily skipping her way through the hallways of the school as she tried to figure out what the best way to go about things would be. She decided the best thing would just be to ask around, since there were a lot of names on her list that she didn't know. The whole school was run over with rose deliverers so she figured no one could really be bothered if she asked them something. So she had made her way around asking about the names on her list, finding out that one of them was an older boy from ravenclaw. One that she should be able to recognize by his hair. Or at least that was what she had been told. Hoping to have a bit of luck on her side Ana made her way over to the ravenclaw table, suprised when she noticed a head of hair that exactly matched the description she had been giving and excitedly walking up to the boy. "Hi! Are you Ajaccio?" She asked, trying her best to pronounce the name as the other student had done.

Ajaccio had gotten two roses while at breakfast, he was sat finishing his coffee as another student approached him looking for him. Now it surely wasn't to be another rose. "I am yeah!" he said to her. "How can I help you?"

Ana was happily relieved when she had managed to find the right boy. That other student had exactly known how they could get her to find him. "I've got a rose for you!" She smiled at the older boy as she held out the yellow rose to him, note attached.

Dear Ajax,
Thank you for being my fake big brother.
Thanks for teaching me spells and flying with me.
Lily.

Ajaccio look at her in surprise, "Oh really?" he said, he already have two roses, but this was another rose. He opened the note and read it over. He smiled happily, that was nice of her. It was really nice. He was very appreciative of this. "Thanks for bringing this to me," he said with a wide grin. "Happy Valentines days!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back