Mend Your Wicked Wicked Ways Baby

Hades took the vial, and set it on the table beside him. He motioned toward a chair, for her to sit down. Hades folded his arms over his chest, his torso covered by the black shirt. He spoke, “I honestly don’t know.” Hades glanced down at the wedding band he had yet to take off. His gaze lingered up to hers, and he shook his head, “You know, I’ll let you decide our fate. Stay married. Divorced. Whatever.” Hades wanted to know. After all, she forced him into this, so she can handle the burden of choosing.

In the light of day the decision that Hollace had made for the both of them during the night now seemed foolish, childish and not the sort of thing a normal person would ever do. Drug a man and force him to marry her? How desperate had she been to commit such an act. Yet she had been desperate and angry and disgusted with her situation with the man in front of her. Control had spiraled out of her hands, ripped from her life by him and his actions. He had said he would always be there. Always. Possibly forever. The disastrous date with Leon, even though they were just friends, had shown her exactly what she had to look forward to for the rest of her life. That had been part of her reasoning. Then when she had woken up in her bed, unaware of what had transpired the night before...It had awoken in her deep seated fears and anxieties from drug induced near comas in the hospital. Too much of her time had been stolen from her and to have it happen again now, after so long, had basically forced her over an edge. Hollace had wanted control again, over her life and over him.

Dark eyes met his and she sat up straighter in the chair. Irritated with his uncaring attitude, she huffed out a breath and crossed her arms across her chest. His robe dwarfed her, she crossed her long legs, not caring that the robe parted and exposed them up to her thighs. Not like he cared or was going to look anyway. Not like he was interested in her body or being with her again. She could parade around starkers in front of him and he wouldn't do anything. That thought irritated her even more. Hollace narrowed her eyes at him suspiciously. "So you'd be alright with us staying married? Even though it'd change your life?"

Hades stood up, and he dusted off his shirt. Slowly, and with caution, he crossed over toward Hollace sitting down. Hades smirked as he realized just how much she exposed of her legs. With one of his hands, he softly rose her head to stare up at him, and he stared into her eyes. Hades murmured, "What is there to change of my life?" His other hand traveled up her exposed leg, before it ended at the nape of her back. Hades only drew himself closer to her. A seductive action, with a smirk that just added onto it. Who ever said that he did not look at her in a way that most males would?

Hollace and her darkness, it sucked Hades in like a spell. However, he only took in small doses, so he can stay in control. Hades whispered, "You just made my job easier on finding you." Hades chuckled, and he stepped away from her, and he started to walk toward the doorway.

Desire flared within Hollace, her breath stuttered and died within her chest. Her cheeks flushed with color and she couldn't look away from Hades' eyes. His touch burned her and proved her prior thoughts a lie. She rejoiced in his attention, his affection, his hands on her, however briefly. Hollace had never felt anything like this in her entire life. It was as though she had been stunted, dead inside until Hades had come into her life. And smashed any preconceived notions she had about herself as a woman to millions of pieces. She bit back a groan as he withdrew from her then angrily she tugged off the socks, balled them up and threw them at his head.

What the bloody hell! "Oh I don't think so," she growled, flinging off the robe and standing. She strode to him and nimbly spun until she was in front of him. Her long fingers twisted within the fabric of his t-shirt and she glared up at him. "You're a bloody tease Hades Lutrov!" Hollace was beyond livid but worse than that, she was frustrated waiting for him. She let go of his shirt and prepared to spring. "This is our honeymoon," she hissed, threading her fingers through his hair, "and I don't plan on spending it alone." With those words, she crushed her mouth to his. She wasn't going for safe at all. Her straight white teeth nipped on his lower lip, drawing blood.

Hades was a little more than shocked when she was suddenly so aggressive. Oh my, she wants this the hard way, I see. Hades could taste his own blood, and his hands flew to her shoulders and he shoved Hollace back. Without a smile, he used the back of his hand to wipe the blood dripped from his lip. Hades narrowed his eyes at her and he growled, "If you wanted it so bad, then you know better than to get violent with me. I get violent, if not more, because of what I am." Hades rushed forward, shoving her against the bookcase with force. "You want it rough." Hades smirked, a devil's grin. Oh, it was her fault. Shredding her dress, Hades hissed, "You asked for it." Boy, was she going to be sore and satisfied at the same time. Hades would not care as long as she wasn't this pressing again. The demon was not fully out the last times, for Hollace was not wounded by him during the times. However, the demon took full control, as Hades shoved Hollace onto the floor, before his mouth claimed hers, hands holding her down. She asked for it.

Hollace hissed as her back met the hard wood and her arms flung out to steady herself. Rejection bit into her with not a little pain. He would walk away now, as he always did. She listened to him, to his beautiful voice growl angrily at her. Hollace wanted to tell him to shut up, to stop talking and at the same time never stop. Her tongue flicked out and tasted the slightly sweet, coppery taste of his blood. Hades forcefulness, the way he reacted next, was unlike anything her dark imagination could ever have brought to life on canvas. Their first night together flashed through her mind, merging with the last time they were together, how much it had disturbed her that she had liked that attention from him. Hollace should have been terrified, horrified at his actions. She should have struggled to get away from him and the darkness that had taken hold. Instead she fought to get closer to him, her mouth moving with his. As he dragged her down into the darkness with his temptation, the last thing she could think of was, finally.

After two hours of much dark passion...
Resting under a dark ceiling, Hades glared up at the basement above. In his mind, half of him was wondering how in the hell they ended up down here? Hollace had to be sore from what he had done to her. A little bit of everything it seemed. Hades reached for his wand, and the candles lit around them, and Hades also used a heating charm to warm the basements. Hades got his clothes back on, leaving the shirt off, since he felt something stinging on his back. A long red welt, from the results. Hades glanced over at Hollace, and he smirked. Surely, she was in worse shape, and hopefully he left her satisfied for a month. They were married now, and Hades was rather proud of his honeymoon night. The demon within had not been let out in months, and it left the dark thirst in Hades quenched.

Hades walked up the stairs and started running hot water for a bath. Hades smirked a bit. After a bit, white bubbles almost spilled over the edge of the tub. The water shone with green water, as it had just a tiny bit of healing potion in it. Just not enough to fully heal her. She needed a healthy dose of pain anyhow. Hades went back down to the basements, and lifted Hollace into his arms. Walking back up the stairs, he entered the bathroom, and stood over the tub. Without a second thought, Hades dropped Hollace into the water, before he walked out of the room and toward his study to fix whatever damage that has occurred.

Hollace lay on the rapidly cooling floor and couldn't summon enough energy to even so much as twitch. Her long hair in her face, she peered blearily through the dark strands up at the ceiling. Her head rolled on her neck to watch Hades leave. She didn't have long to wait before he was back and sliding his strong arms around her. Hollace basically flopped like a rag doll as they went up the stairs, her long arms weakly twining around his neck to hold on. She didn't expect to be dropped into the water and nearly went under as she splashed. She held onto the sides then laid her head back against the tub's rim. Her arms slowly slid back into the hot water. Exhaustion didn't clear up with the water, if anything, her tense muscles unclenched and made her relax as far as she could. Hades had unleashed the full force of his dark passion upon her, with her. Even as she felt as though she would literally shatter like spun glass she knew she would crawl through the fires of hell to have her husband again. Her heavy lids slid closed and within seconds Hollace was asleep.

Hades managed to repair the study, and the rest of the rooms that were merely victims of the demon's rage. Even Hades was surprised that she even lived after that, and he could even stand. Hades felt sorry for the house really. He sighed and shook his head. After going to his bedroom and examining that welt that was on him, knowing that it only hurt just a bit, Hades realized that Hollace was being rather quiet. Hades glanced toward the bedroom, and then he walked over to it. Opening the door, he entered, seeing Hollace who had fallen asleep in the tub. Hades rolled his eyes and shook his head again. He released the water, and lifted Hollace once more into his arms. Then, he put her in her own bed, covering her body up with comforters. It would help her sleep, and besides, he didn't want his own bed wet from the bath water. Hades went back to his bedroom, and lit the black candles. He sat down on his bed, and he just sat there in thought. I cannot believe that I am actually married...

Hollace woke with a start during the night and winced as the sharp movement pained her. Her head poked above the mountain of covers, her hair dry except for the ends and a wild halo around her shoulders and back. The room was dark and for some reason frightening to her. She didn't feel comfortable in here, not without Hades. Silently she slipped from the bed and padded on bare feet across the hall into Hade's room. The black walls and guttering candles drew her tired eyes to the pale form lying under the dark covers. Hollace didn't hesitate to slide into bed with him under the covers. His body warmth drew her like a moth to a flame and she nuzzled her cheek against his bare chest, her arm flinging around his waist. She had just needed that reassurance that he was there and to feel safe in the night. Within seconds she was asleep once more.

Hades could barely remember when he climbed into bed, and even under the covers. While he was asleep, Hollace seemed to have appeared, and nuzzled next to him. Hades was too far gone into sleep to deny this. Instead, out of instinct, one of his arms wrapped around her, and he subconsciously got closer to her. Hades, even while asleep, was as protective over someone as he was when he was awake. Eternity seemed to pass when it was really just hours. Hades' eyes flickered open, and he realized that well, he had Hollace in his bed. He sat up and still managed to keep Hollace covered. Hades nudged her in the shoulder with his hand, and he said, "Wake up. I think we need to talk, about this marriage thing." First off, if marriage was based off of love, then this was really just one-sided. Hades could not even begin to love anyone yet.

Hollace frowned and tried to burrow back under the covers then realized if she gave into sleep again Hades would most likely steal the covers. Sighing like a martyr, even though she had instigated their current problem, she nodded against the pillow. "Okay," she mumbled, sitting up and brushing her hair back from her face. Realizing she hadn't brought the covers with her, she hastily jerked them up, her cheeks pink. "Alright," she stifled a yawn. "Let's talk."

Hades sighed, "Good grief, get some clothes on, will you?" Hades stood up and he folded his arms across his chest. Hades sighed and he said, "Why did you do it in the first place? Not out of revenge. Look deeper than that." Hades was not really happy at all. His expression was hard, and his eyes were cold. "You don't strike me as someone that is willing to dive that deep into an act of revenge and stay with it for all eternity. Unless I have been mislead." Hades smirked slightly.

Hollace sighed and glowered at him. Well that snarky attitude of his woke her right up. "Chill out, it's not anything you haven't seen." She spoke irritably, more out of embarrassment that he would react so prudishly after what they had just shared. "And I don't have any clothes, you shredded them, remember?" She flung the covers back defiantly, went to his closet and tugged one of his black t-shirts over her body. It fell to mid thigh and barely much cover for her long legs but it provided coverage. Her fingers ran through the hair over shoulder, a habit when nervous.

Hollace turned to him and regarded him with slightly worried dark eyes. "Listen Hades," she began to pace in front of him, her fingers clenching and unclenching together, unable to meet his eyes. She explained to him how she had been embarrassed and humiliated by his actions toward Leon, whom she explained was just her friend. Then how she had one minute been speaking with him then the next she had woken in her bed. Unaware and frightened at how she had gotten there plus the bruises that had been left on her body.

She whirled to face him. "It scared me. Loosing time." Hollace wrapped her arms around herself, her dark eyes shadowed. "I spent so many years of my life in a drugged stupor, always losing time. Always. Because my family wanted me to be normal," she said more sadly than bitterly. "So they would check me into the mental ward at St. Mungo's. Control was taken from me then...just like you took that control me now." Her hands fell to her sides to grip the soft fabric hem of the shirt. "I wanted that control back and yes I was feeling vengeful."

Hollace knew it was time to come clean about her earlier revelations while chained up in the basement. Hesitantly she approached him and touched her hands softly to his upper arms. She raised clear dark eyes up to his. "I'm in love with you. I wanted to be with you." She shrugged her shoulder. "I didn't realize how much until you gave me time to think down in the basement." Her lips quirked then became serious once more. She'd given him a lot of information to process. She didn't know how he would take any of it.

Hades sighed and he listened to Hollace's long speech. Most of it made sense to him, but not the last part. Hades frowned a bit, "Um, about that night with the Snow. I didn't throw you off the building. It was my grandfather, the one you happened to have hit with that iron thing. He knocked you out first with that...move of his. Best not to piss him off again." Hades frowned when he recalled him doing that. How carelessly he did that, how cruel he appeared. All because Hades could not word his damn words right. Hades just wished that Asparuh had a heart but that was asking for Kalif to be nice. It just would never happen.

Hades nodded, "Your parents are idiots. Being normal is very overrated. Why else would I be what I am, knocking out any traces of normality out there?" Hades didn't like the fact that Hollace or anyone had to go through that. It was just stupid. "You will never have control over me. I suggest you get that through your head right now. Marriage laws or not, I can never truly be bound." Hades was what he was. Just...uncontrollable. It was not often that he had a master to listen to. Only two really had any sort of leash on him, and that was Kalif and Asparuh. After all, they could kill him in an instant. "You are foolish to be in love with a demon. I have told you that before."

Hollace knew she shouldn't have found that so incredibly funny yet she did. "Your grandfather. He tossed me off a building?" She laughed and stepped back, rubbing her eyes with her fingers. "I guess that makes us even." Looking up at him again, the humor gone, she wondered aloud, "I'm obviously not dead and got into my bed. Did you do that?" She didn't know why but she thought that something about the look on his face she would not like his answer.

No one had ever stuck up for her before nor saw her side of things. Even Edward thought there was something wrong with her. Hollace knew she was abnormal and with Hades, she could be herself. She was only just finding this out, even after the awful mistakes she had made in her misguided sense of justice. "You're right," she whispered. "I knew that, even when it happened. Why don't you release yourself from it Hades?" She knew he could, easily, he didn't have to stay married to her.

"It's not foolish! Why shouldn't I love you? You're the most real person I've ever met Hades." The way she spoke, it was only truth. "I've met that demon and I'm still standing here. I love you," she said fiercely. "You don't have to love me back, but it's not dumb."

"Yes, he did. And no, Leon Snow put you back in your bed. My grandfather took me to the manor and well, you don't need to know." Hades had to do family things, and it was out of her knowledge to know. Hades glanced down at the ground, and he said, "There had to be vows involved. Even if I can't remember a cursed thing. I never break my word, even if I was too drugged up to remember it." He had to know sooner or later. What was that incredible stuff that knocked him out cold? Hades narrowed his eyes at her. He shook his head. "I didn't say it was 'dumb'. Just foolish. I might be real, but I am dangerous too. My whole family is dangerous. One wrong move, and you are dead. Simple as that. Especially now that you are married to a descendant. There are other real people out there. And you happen to fallen for me. That alone intrigues me because I don't understand it." Hades could have easily snapped her neck, used her blood for decoration or anything. Those options were still in the back of his mind, but who knows how this would all turn out to be?

Hollace stepped to him and gently took his large hand between both of hers. His hand was warm, the fingers slightly roughened and pale pale white. She loved the hue of his skin, how he appeared eerily beautiful in day or night. She brought his hand to her face and as she stared into his smoky eyes, she pressed a kiss to his palm. "I'm sorry," she whispered to him, finally giving him the words and meaning it. "I messed up and over reacted." Hollace inhaled a deep breath and let his hand go after a single soft squeeze. Hades brought out so many different conflicting emotions in her. He could make her so bloody angry just by a smirk and a quick turn of phrase. Or make her feel like electricity was sizzling under her skin. Right now she felt guilt biting deeply into her at what she had done.

"What do you want me to do?" Her fingers began to run through a thick strand of curls nervously. "How can I make this up to you?" Hollace wanted to do what she could to begin to rectify the situation she had locked them into. Her dark eyes widened as she thought of his family. Those giants that walked around and sucked the fun out of the room. Would they be angry with him?

Hades watched her actions, like a viper to a mouse. Hollace had to have meant something to Hades. If he was willing to put up with this nonsense of a marriage. He enjoyed the fact that he could make her feel what he wanted her feel. The control he had. It was so tasty. But he also had to admit, when she had him held captive, it was not only so infuriating, but Hades liked it too. There was so much in Hollace that needed to be played with. Hades was just the man to do it too. His other hand cupped her face and Hades murmured, "What do you think I should ask of you? I honestly don't have anything else to say. I have taken so much from you already. It is about time I returned it."

Hollace never knew what to expect from her new husband. Hades was the definition of unpredictable and his response wasn't anywhere near what she had been expecting. He didn't make demands of her nor show any anger. His eyes held something in them she didn't quite trust but which thrilled her all the same. In such a short time he had become her unintentional obsession, her wicked desire, her never ending love. Hollace's hand covered his on her cheek and she couldn't look away from his mesmerizing eyes. "You would do that, for me." It was more statement than question, though she looked at him in nothing short of wonder. Hollace stepped closer to him and slid her arms around his waist, pressing herself lightly against him. She knew how he reacted when she reacted in an aggressively sexual way but had no idea how he would be to simple affection, which her light hug obviously was.

Hades tensed up just a bit when she lightly hugged him. He simply stood there, foreign of what to do and how to respond. Hades felt nothing more but confusion. He muttered, "What are you doing?" Hades was used to aggressive affection, not light affection. Hades stared down at Hollace. Hades had no idea how to react, and instead, he put both hands upon her shoulders, and he smirked deviously. Everything was prepared anyway. Instead, he shoved her onto the bed, climbing on top of her, and Hades murmured, his lips trailing down her neck, "I only know certain types of affection, my dear."

Hollace's lips curved in a lopsided grin. "I'm...hugging you?" Part of her was sad to watch the confusion pass across his face. What type of upbringing had he been through that her simple affection could cause him to react like this? Though Hollace could understand to a point. She had grown up struggling to be okay with hugs and kisses one minute and criticism the next. A sighing laugh escaped her throat as his lips caressed it and once more they were sprawled across his bed. Her fingers threaded through his soft hair, her neck arched into his kisses. "I'm not complaining." Shivers coursed down her spine. "But I like hugging you." Hollace smiled then stopped talking .

His fingers went under the shirt and rested upon the stomach. His hands were like ice, and Hades continued to softly kiss her neck. However, something hit him. He just wasn't in the mood for it right now. Hades leaned up. He got off the bed, and he folded his arms across his chest. "You know, I just don't want to do anything today. No...affections today." Hades smirked a bit, before exiting his room and going back into the study. He sat down in his chair, pulled out a book and flipped to the pages. Hades wondered what Hollace seemed to think about his abrupt leaving. She seemed to always want her desires to be fulfilled. Hades was a drug, and he enjoyed tempting people.

Hollace could not believe the nerve of him. She grabbed his pillow and pressed it to her face, screaming out her frustrations and beating her bare heels against the mattress. After a few minutes, she flung the pillow aside, stood up and smoothed down the t-shirt. It looked like she'd have to change things up, keep him on his toes. The first order was to not react as expected. Hollace followed his path into his study and calmly walked over to him and perched on his lap. She cuddled against him and sighed as if it were the greatest place on earth to be. Which for her, it was. Plus he was warm. His house got so bloody chilly. "What are you reading?"

Hades rolled his eyes and he shook his head. He closed the book and he muttered, "Nothing now." He put the book to the side, which put itself up. "Do you have to follow me around everywhere, Hollace? I do need some time to myself you know." Hades stood up, not caring if she fell to the floor. He summoned a shirt from the closet and slipped it on. "In fact, do whatever you want, I'm needed somewhere. I'll be back later." Hades had full intentions of apparating to the Zhefarovich Manor to inquire of Asparuh's thoughts of his marriage, and to see how the whole Ylva thing was holding up. What he did not expect was that someone was coming with him. Hades turned and apparated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back