Mend Your Wicked Wicked Ways Baby

Hollace Lutrov

Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Hollace spent her free day on her own, a basket over her hand and her light cloak lined with supplies. She kept a serene smile pasted to her face and made sure to be out in the open. Her long legs encased in sheer thigh high stockings under her bright yellow dress, she knew she stood out in the crowd. Her lips twitched as she added a few flowers for her room to the basket and paid for them. Hollace moved gingerly as she hadn't been able to heal the bruises she'd woken up with yet. If at all. She wasn't a healer, wanted nothing to do with medicine or healers or hospitals.

She began walking away from the vendors and her high heels clicked on the cobblestones as she walked down the street. She flung her long hair back over her shoulder and with a slight movement let her eyes take in her surroundings. Seeing what she had thought she would see, she smirked and turned to begin down an alley where none else traveled.

Hades watched Hollace from above, after sending his crow away. It was quite odd to see her like this, still alive though after that fall that Asparuh so rudely had done. Hades then took one step off the edge, and he fell to the ground, landing on both of his feet, and he wondered what in the world she was doing in this alley anyway.

"It will never stop..." Words said so long ago, but still true.

Hollace palmed her wand in front of her, instantly aware of Hades behind her in the alley. She stopped and acted as though she were fixing the strap on her shoe when really she was vanishing her basket. As she straightened, she suddenly whirled on her heel and disapparated to appear behind him. Hollace jumped, covered his face with the chloroform soaked cloth and hung on to his shoulders. "Surprise lover. Now...go to sleep," she hissed.

Hades watched with an eyebrow raised, and tried not to make a sound. But things did not go as planned. When she vanished, Hades immediately tensed up. Where in the world did she go? Then, a cloak soaked with something went over his face, and Hades growled, "What the hell is th-" But he couldn't even finish his sentence. The substance somehow got to him faster than any spell, any potion. Within a few seconds, Hades was out.

Hollace held on to him with a death grip, ready for anything he would try. She held onto him then as he started to go under she kissed his cheek and murmured, "That's a good boy." When he was out she wrapped her arms around him and disapparated to somewhere he never would have guessed. Thorine had expressly forbidden her from bringing him back to her rooms. Plus it wouldn't have fit into her plans. Laughter spilled from her throat as Hollace lowered his inert form to the bed.

Floating in nothing but a world of black. Hades could not wake up, and he tried. He tried shouting at himself, anything. But it just wouldn't work. However, after what seems like an eternity, he started to feel. Stormy eyes opened, to see the ceiling that he did not recognize. So, this wasn't a dream. He could feel the bare back against sheets, and realized, his shirt was gone. All Hades could feel on his body was his black jeans and shoes. Hades was not comfortable with this at all. It wasn't when he tried to move his arms when something wasn't letting him. Metal jangled against a wooden head frame. Hades could barely see what was restraining him. Handcuffs. Hades growled in Russian, "The ***** handcuffed me." If it was one thing that Hades did not appreciate, it was being tied up or restrained. His hands balled into fists, and he glared about, looking for the one who did this. However, Hades felt something that did not belong there on his left hand, and Hades could not see what the disturbance was.

"The ***** is right here comrade." Hollace stepped from the shadows, dark eyes glittering in the candle light. She'd lit dozens of them around the room as night had fallen rapidly and the woods surrounding the cabin were dense. Light glinted off the sharp silver dagger she held in between her hands, her fingers twisting the end lightly. She walked barefoot around the foot of the bed slowly, his trenchcoat on her body, the sleeves pushed back but still brushing over her hands. "Welcome back Hades. Not so fun when the shoe's on the other foot, is it?"

Hades narrowed his eyes upon Hollace. How much time has passed? However, when he saw one of his daggers in her hand, Hades smirked, "On the contrary, I am thoroughly enjoying watching the darkness consume you. Sometimes it consumes someone enough to dive into madness. Just wondering how long it takes before you end up behind bars. Or possibly dead." Hades hated that feeling of obstruction on his left hand, and it took Hades a moment before he could figure out a shape of that obstruction. A ring. Hades usually wore no rings... This was all too weird. "I dare you to bring blood, Hollace. Use that dagger on me. I obviously can't fight back," taunted the Death Eater.

"You know what I love about you Hades." Hollace stepped up to the bed and grabbed the edge of the trenchcoat and flung it back, exposing a flash of thigh as she sat on the edge of the bed. She crossed her long legs and leaned back on one hand on the opposite side of his hips. "You're not afraid to just talk, talk, talk." She rolled her expressive eyes. Then she dared to grin at him. "I'm dark, blah blah. Duh. I always knew I was different, do you want a medal for being the first person who truly gets that I'm not one of the certified sane?" She took the dagger and ran it down his chest, not pressing hard enough to break the skin.

"You stole my precious time from me. I woke up in my bed, unaware how I got there. And where were you? Gone." The knife pricked his skin. "Away without a care. So," she flicked her hair back with the knife, "I figured fair is fair right? You stole time from me, so I've sought retribution." She smirked and tapped the ring on his left finger, the knife making a musical sound against it. "Too bad you can't kiss the bride." Hollace held up her hand, a ring very similar to his graced her ringfinger.

Oh, just wait until I end up breaking this restraints... Hades thought, as she spoke. His frustration was growing, and soon, it wouldn't be too long until he would be the one back in control. The cool dagger ran across his skin, and Hades watched the dagger for a moment, before dark met dark once more. Her words only added to the frustration, which was a good thing for his part. He would need to be as strong as he possibly can. "Was I truly gone, though, Hollace? I've always been there, watching from afar." It was a known fact, but when she revealed something so drastic, utterly insane, Hades was silent for a moment.

Hades started to laugh. "Too bad you can't kiss the bride." Hades could not believe how far it had went. "So, what, you are Mrs. Hades Lutrov, is that right?" He found this all too humorous, and Hades was devouring it. If it was a true marriage, then he would have no other choice than to abide by the laws of marriage. His life would be changed forever, but was he about to let Hollace get away with such an action? Hades murmured, "Kissing the bride? After what she has done? Oh, I would do much more than that..." The tone he had used was unreadable by what it truly meant. What was going through this insane man's head?

Hollace laughed softly, setting the dagger aside by his hip on the bed. She leaned forward and propped her forearms on his chest, staring into his smoky eyes. "Who said I took your name? I'm a modern kind of witch Hades. Mr and Mrs Hades...Stanton." She chuckled and wrinkled her nose. Ew. "Hollace Lutrov, it has a certain ring to it, don't you think?" She propped her chin in her hands and sighed. I would do much more than that... Hollace shook her head slowly. "Sorry darling, but tonight I have a headache." She grinned wickedly. For the first time in her life, she felt truly as if all the masks were down, as if all the egg shells were busted under feet. No more would she let another hold her down. Her lips quirked as she looked down at her now husband. Now she would be the one in power. When she wanted to be, she conceded. "So you're magically okay with this? Somehow I thought you would be more...livid," she touched a finger to the tip of his nose, grinning,"...knowing that I took your freedom from you."

Hades had to admit, even though he was as frustrated with the situation as ever, he liked what Hollace was doing. Her attitude, it was just so unreal on how much she changed. From a defenseless little teenage girl blossomed into something that even Hades did not know what to call. It had gone a bit too far. Why in the world would she go as far as marrying him. The more she talked, the more he thought, the angrier he got. Stormy eyes turned black. "I did not mean doing anything that would require having your participation in." Hades narrowed his eyes, and he said, his tone soft, and cooing, "Livid? About having something taken from me? Especially freedom..." Hades paused and continued, "Hollace, you don't know how livid I can get." Hades suddenly tensed up, and with a powerful yank from his arms, with the help of his anger, the wood behind him groaned until it snapped in half. Hades was no longer restrained. His hand went out to her throat, his hands went to the back of his jeans, pulling out a dagger and pressing it to her face. Hades no longer had any humor. "You want to see livid, say something again, darling."

Hollace's dark eyes traced his features, her breath coming faster as his smoky eyes turned black. Oh he was angry. She fought not to laugh. She truly loved seeing the darkness break through and encase his aura, turning it, molding it. The air vibrated with his rage and Hollace reveled in it. She did not move, could not move, her eyes widened, lips parted as he broke the wooden headboard. Excitement coursed through her. His grip was tight around her throat but did not cut off her air supply. The blade, warm from his flesh, pressed to her and her eyes met his. Perhaps she should have felt more fear than she did. Hades was wild, unpredictable, she knew anything could happen. She raised her hand to his cheek. "What will you do to me Hades?"

His face was just inches from hers, and he whispered, "I'll take what is mine." He was sitting up, blackened eyes filled with rage, with about everything anyone can imagine. The dagger pressed against her skin, but not hard enough to break skin, yet. Hades, when he got this angry, he often hissed instead of saying words. Hissing, using his strength, he shoved Hollace in his place on the bed. Now, he was on top of her, and Hades smirked. The hand on her throat caressed her skin, and Hades watched as he pressed the dagger against her neck, and ran it down. It was an incision, but not deep enough to really make the cut fatal. "By the way, Hollace Lutrov does have a nice ring to it. Blood of my blood, flesh of my flesh." His voice was in complete and utter mock. The cut brought out some blood, just a little, and out of instinct, he pressed his lips to the cut. The blood had such a sweet taste to it, but he was simply kissing the wound. He leaned up just a bit, but the dagger was against her heart. "You are in love, and you have yet to give me your heart. Should I cut it out and take it myself or are you going to bend to the marriage laws? It is our honeymoon." Though the hand that held Hollace down, his strength holding her firmly in place.

Hollace had never known such insanity. By rights Hades should have killed her and been done with it by now. Freeing himself from the marriage she had forced him into. No matter that she felt she was right in being vengeful toward him, for what he had done to her, for the promise he had made to always be in her life. Her breath left her as her back hit the bed, the trenchcoat parting further, the warmth of his bare skin exciting her. Hollace Lutrov. Her eyes widened then narrowed. He was deadly, he was insane, he was hers, now and forever. His darkness fueled her own, she sucked in a breath as he did what he had promised. She wanted him to take what was his; she would always be his. His mouth on her neck burned as though he'd been doused in fire. Hollace cursed him; she was rapidly losing sense of self, awareness tuned to him, her thoughts fading to be replaced by his scent, his touch, his alluring voice. Did she want to bend? What would she lose were she to.... She heard herself whisper to him, her hands clenching at his back, "I am yours Hades." She always had been. "I will bend, for you," she promised. When her mind had cleared she would be angry, with him, with herself, again. The reasons for why she had taken her revenge would flood back. But right at that moment, she had fallen under his spell.

Hades had an evil plan. Oh, she is his all right. She always was. She belonged to him. And now, he could call her his wife. Hades never thought of himself as married, and now he had laws to obey. This displeased him. His lips still stained with her blood, he kissed her lips, and he murmured without lifting his head, "Just be still..." The dagger held firmly at her chest, where her heart beat. However, the hand at her throat traveled to her neck, until he found a pressure point. The same one Asparuh used on her. He squeezed until she was unconscious. Hades gazed over her, the dagger put away, and he slowly removed his trenchcoat from her body. The yellow dress still upon her, and he put the trenchcoat back on his body. He didn't know where his black shirt was, but he summoned it, and made it vanish. He had others... Hades gathered Hollace into his arms, and he apparated off with her.

Once he landed back in his house, Hades walked down the long stairs to the basement, without windows and without lights. Just a single candle. It lit at Hades' presence, and within moments, Hades spotted the necessary items to really hold someone captive. Hades set Hollace against the stone wall. With chains and shackles, he bound Hollace down. When she would wake up, she was see Hades bent to her level, she not able to reach her wand, which was in his pocket. He cast his trenchcoat aside, and he smirked. Hades was close to her, but not too close. He would show her how to properly hold someone.

The last thing Hollace remembered was the soft touch of Hades lips on hers, his warm breath on her cheek and the alluring whisper of his voice. Then darkness consumed her and she lay in unconsciousness, unaware of anything at all. Until slowly awareness came back and the first thing she felt was the extreme cold under her arse and legs. She frowned and tried to move her legs, only to hear the odd rattling noise. Her dark eyes jerked open and looked wildly around the room, meeting Hades eyes instantly. This time she had woken much more smoothly than the last time. Before she had been groggy and it had taken a while to truly come to herself. This time though, her pupils dilated, her teeth clenched and bared. Hollace tried to lunge forward at him but was jerked back by the shackles around her wrists. Her mouth dropped open then snapped shut. She leaned back against the wall and glared at him.

Hades had turned the tables neatly on them, he was once more in control and she had practically slapped a giant red bow on her ass. Well this sucks. She let out a breath and tossed her hair to stare at him defiantly. "Oh isn't this just original." Bloody copy cat. The hard metal of the shackles and the rattling of the chains were beginning to freak her out. "Joke's over, let me go." Her eyes flicked from his eyes to his broad shoulders and bare chest before returning to his smoky orbs. When she got loose, she was so going to beat his ass.

Hades only laughed at her silly attempt to lunge at him. This was so entertaining, like chaining a tiger and teasing it with a slab of meat, just watching it lunge forward and fall back. It was just too much to take. It caused Hades to smile, truly smile. It made him appear almost unreal because of how foreign it was on his face. When Hades really smiled, he looked handsome. Hades said, "This is how you really lock someone up. A lesson to be taught how to do so properly. The walls are made of stone, even I couldn't get out of this trap." Hades glanced up at the wall, where the shackles were attached to. The chains held her firmly in place, and they were strong enough to hold him as well. He reached behind him and got the medieval keys to unlock the shackles that held her prisoner. He waved them just out of her reach, like teasing the tiger. “Now now, don’t be that way my sweet. I never said this was a joke, and if you don’t calm down, then you will see how cruel I can truly be.” Hades stopped smiling, and his expression returned to utter coldness.

Hollace's breath caught and she swallowed, struck by his ethereal beauty as he smiled. She'd never seen anything like it before and it truly transformed him. Flutters danced within her stomach and her breathing quickened as it started again. "Good to know," she murmured, unaware she was even speaking. In the future she sure as hell wouldn't use anything other than these types of shackles and chains. She shifted on the cold stone flooring, utterly uncomfortable where she sat. Her dress wasn't exactly long to begin with and the skirt had ridden up until it was basically her thin underwear between her and the cold. Gooseflesh rose on her arms and she bit back a shiver. "Let me go, please." She gave him a saccharine smile, sickly sweet but unknown to her, utterly adorable on her young face. Her dark eyes were taking on a wild, caged look as the thought that he could simply walk away and leave her here crossed her mind. She couldn't be left here, couldn't be locked up. A low growl formed in her throat and she pulled on her chains, trying to kick out at him. "You let me go you-" she began cursing at him, imaginative, creative and wholeheartedly rude insults about everything she could think of. "This is your fault, if you didn't start this bloody shite and stole my time, we wouldn't be here!" She sounded insane but most of all she sounded like an angry brat as she ranted at him.

Well, she had to react like a brat. Thus, Hades will treat her like so. Laughing, Hades stood up straight. "I thought you would react like that. So..." He held the keys in his hand, and any sense of humor was wiped off his face. With a flick of the wrist, the keys flew out of her reach, and clattered on the stone floor. "Get yourself out of your bind. But if you manage to, I doubt you'll be able to get through the door." Hades shrugged. "Suit yourself, brat." He turned and walked toward the stairs. His hand was on the banister, when he turned and smirked, "Goodnight, then." Hades ascended the stairs, and closed the door behind him, sealing it with a spell, and he went to shower, before heading to his own bed.

Hollace followed the keys with her eyes, her mouth dropped open. "You're going to leave me here?" No. No he couldn't. He wouldn't! She watched him ascend the stairs and opened her mouth to let out a long, piercing, deafening scream. One her brother Edward was familiar with and unfortunately had to live with until he moved out. She didn't stop screaming until she went hoarse and then hung her head, slamming her foot against the floor. Hollace hissed and winced as her heel scraped on the floor. The cold was beginning to numb her legs and she slowly began inching her way up the wall until she stood. Hours passed her by and she alternated between standing and sitting to keep the blood moving within her legs. She tried and tried to use wandless magic to summon the keys but they only jiggled slightly but the heavy keys wouldn't budge. Frustrated, angry, she tired herself out after what seemed like an eternity.

Hollace slid onto the floor and wrapped her arms around her bare knees. The floor was so cold, the basement drafty; she began to shiver and a tear tracked down her cheek, quickly followed by others. She couldn't believe Hades had left her down here, caged her like some rabid werewolf and went to his warm bed. His sheer cruelty knew no bounds. She scowled into her arms, a sob breaking loose. Memories and thoughts began to merge and blend in her head. Hollace sat there until finally she fell into a fitful sleep, curled up with her knees drawn up and sitting pressed to the wall against her side. Her shoulders hitched and her breath caught as an occasional sob slipped from her. She didn't sleep well at all and didn't know what to expect in the morning.

Could Hades truly leave Hollace down in the basements all night? He didn't have the heart to really care, so he thought. After about an hour of laying in bed, thinking, Hades had a change of his mind. Not only that, it was very cold in Russia, even at this time of the year, and the basement didn't have a heater. So, Hollace could end up sick. And that would not be pleasant at all. Hades stood up, and he walked through the halls of his house, before unsealing the basement door. He silently descended the stairs, and he saw Hollace, curled up. He would have left anyone else down here, and not give a care, but he didn't do so with her. Hades retrieved the keys, and within a few moments, Hollace was released of her boundaries. Hades lifted her up, half-expecting her to wake up as he did so.

Hades put Hollace under the covers of his bed, and he sighed. She truly looked better, under a warm blanket, rather than sitting in the cold on the floor. Hades rolled his eyes at himself, before he too climbed into his bed. Normally, Hades was not the type to share a bed with someone, but he would have to suck it up. One arm draped around her body, Hades too fell into a comfortable sleep. However, if she were to wake up, he would already be up and active. After all, Hades only slept when he felt the need. Perhaps she would have one memory of him being like this, before she would wake up completely and fully.

Hollace turned into the warmth and snuggled under the arm against the body next to hers. Feeling returned to her limbs and her body finally stopped shivering. She relaxed against the warm person pressed to her and sighed, her fingers unconsciously entwining with his. Her sleep was dreamless and when she awoke the next morning, hand under her pillow, the first sight that met her tired eyes were the now familiar black walls of Hades room. Sitting up, she tucked her hair behind her ears and stared around the room blearily. The last thing she remembered was curling up, freezing in the basement, the heavy chains weighing down her arms and legs. She rubbed her eyes then her head slowly raised as it dawned on her. Hades had brought her up here, tucked her into the warm bed. He could have left her to rot down there after what she had done, yet he hadn't. Why?

Within minutes she had flung the covers aside and scouted out a dark robe from his closet. Shrugging into it she didn't hesitate to open a few drawers until she found a pair of thick woolen socks. She pulled those on and sighed, her feet had still been freezing. Russia was so damned cold. She made a pitstop at the bathroom, luckily enough finding a new toothbrush. Running her fingers through her hair she paused in the hallway then turned toward his study. The door was cracked open and she pushed it open and stepped into the room. "Hey," she said huskily. She'd screamed her voice nearly gone until it was nearly a whisper. "Why didn't you leave me down there?" She wasn't feeling her best and twin spots of color pinkened her cheeks, her skin flushed with the beginnings of a fever.

Hades was very well prepared for when Hollace would awaken. He had made a small potion to comeback whatever she may be getting. The vial sat next to him on a table, as he read in his book. The color of the liquid was a pale blue, the right color to heal her. Hades glanced up from his book to see her enter the room, and her questions astonished him. She didn't even know the answer? Hades responded, "I might be cruel, but it actually occurred to me how dangerous it could have gotten. You could have froze to death, and that wouldn't be good on my part. Or yours." Hades took the vial in his hand. He tossed it in the air, and caught it. He set the book down, and he said, "You are getting sick. Drink this, and you should feel just fine." Hades looked absolutely serious, and there was no traces of what the potion could have been in his eyes. It was a healing potion, not poison or anything of the sort. He wouldn't need to do that...or would he.

Hollace's fingers brushed his as she took the potion from him. She kept her eyes locked with his and after a moments hesitation, she tipped it back. It didn't taste bad nor was it thick as most potions tended to be. One thing her brother had taught her was never to take potions you couldn't trust. She wasn't completely sure if she trusted Hades. But he could have killed her twenty times over, be it by his bare hand around her throat or by his dagger to her heart. The potion cleared her head, healed the aches and pains in her body and instantly the pain in her throat went away. She handed the vial back to him and sat on the edge of the other chair in the room. "Thanks." She looked down at her hands in her lap, her long fingers pleating the material of the robe. "Where do we go from here?" Hollace was hesitant about speaking with him but knew she had to. Even though she had had her reasons for doing what she did yesterday, today it was just glaringly stupid and she wondered why he didn't just kick her out and slam her with an annulment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back