Mend Your Wicked Wicked Ways Baby

Hollace rolled her eyes as once more she found herself either shoved against something on in this case, her arse on the floor. She jumped up and an unholy, mischievous light entered her dark brown eyes. "Aw poor Hades. Am I bugging you?" Oh no. This wasn't good. Hollace totally loved teasing him, she didn't know how he would react or what he would do next. Just sitting on his lap and bothering him was the beginning. She honestly didn't expect him to disapparate or she wouldn't have jumped on him. She'd thought he would grab his trenchcoat first, as she'd never seen him outside his home or the cabin without it. "What's wrong, you don't like my hugs?" She taunted, yet in a silly way, then let out a squeaky gasp as the familiar pull of side along apparition enveloped her.

Hollace didn't know where she was, nor why they were there. She just knew she was literally frozen in shock, wearing nothing but a long black t-shirt, her long legs wrapped about Hades waist as she hugged his neck with her arms. She had no clue who else was in the room.

Asparuh stared down at his grandson's photo. Hades. He was married... So soon? The tree did not even show the engagement. Something was terribly wrong, or Hades rushed into things too fast, which would be rather expecting. Hearing a crack, Asparuh held his head up just a bit, before turning around to see Hades, and that woman who he had thrown off a building some time ago. His black eyes narrowed at the sight. He married her. Asparuh noticed the attire. Hades was absent of his trenchcoat, and Hollace seemed to be absent of absolutely everything except for a shirt. Asparuh said coldly, "I see that you lived after your 'jump' from the building." Asparuh's gazed landed on Hades, and he narrowed his eyes. Without even asking, Asparuh searched his grandson's mind, found what he was looking for, and retreated out. "I do not approve of this marriage, for one. The other, Ylva's fate has been decided. She will not be encountered by me. Now, out with the explanation of why she is here. From my last meetings with her, she might end up on my list."

Hades' eyes widened when he felt Hollace hopped on his back, and it was too late. Hades had already apparated, and Asparuh was there. Hades waited for him to turn around, which was not long at all. Asparuh's words were surprising, and Hades sighed. "I figured that you would not approve. But I don't need a divorce either. We...worked things out for the most part." Hades glanced over at Hollace coldly. "Fine. So, perhaps while she is here, she can learn about the history of the family or something like that." Hades shrugged, but then again, he could just tell that Asparuh would not go for that. "Or would you like us to leave?"

Oh s*** oh s*** oh s***. Why did they have to come here? Around the nightmarish giant whom she'd hit with a fire poker and who had then thrown her off a building. It was the stuff that nightmares were made of, dark pictures from her sleep that only before had spilled onto canvas. She forced her tensed muscles to relax so she could slide to land nimbly on her feet, tugging at the hem of the t-shirt. She stepped beside Hades. Oh poop. She fought not to flinch as he threw a cold, irritated her way. She opened her mouth to say something then wisely shut up. Cracking wise or speaking at all would be the worst thing she could possibly do. Please pick option two, she silently begged Hades, her fingers coming up to twist the ends of a strand of hair. She could deal with Hades darkness, reveled in it, yet not this man's. He spelled death and she didn't want to be in the same room with him while she was so precariously close to being written off in his books.

Just by the look alone, Hades sighed. If Hollace hadn't had come, then maybe he would have gotten a decent chat out of Asparuh. Hades wrapped his arm around Hollace, and without another word, Hades apparated out of there before either would end up dead. Hades appeared in the study once more, and Hades frowned, "Best we forget about that. Whatever I was needing to speak with him about is now ruined. But it is fine. Just...try not to get on his bad side anymore." Hades just hoped that she wouldn't hit him again. Next time, the next attempt at her life would be the last one.

Hollace didn't realize she was shaking like a leaf or at the very least, trembling slightly. She didn't care if it was unwelcome, she buried her face against Hades, his arm around her steadying her. She wasn't a coward, she never saw herself as being able to frighten overly easy. But she'd seen her death in those black eyes and she wasn't sure if she would ever feel warm again. "I'm sorry," she mumbled, the sounds muffled in his chest. "I won't ever go near him again, if I could." It wasn't that she was terrified of death or of dying; she knew one day she would. Yet she didn't want to die painfully or horrifically at the hands of Hades grandfather.

Hades glanced down at her, and he rubbed her back. So, she was afraid of someone. Asparuh. Not that Hades blamed her; Asparuh was a terrifying man. All of the features about Asparuh were enough to scar a normal girl. "I know. Maybe you should go lay down. If need be, I'll go with you." Hades was willing to comfort her, for once. Hades would lead her to the bedroom, and just lay in bed. That would be it.

Hollace felt his large hand rubbing her back and leaned into the contact like a cat. It was the most welcome contact she'd had from him because it wasn't harsh, it wasn't forceful, it wasn't sly. Hades was actually comforting her. Her head tilted back and she nodded slightly. There were so many hidden facets to her husband. My husband. Oh. Hollace glanced at her ring and stepped back from him, her hand appearing to play with the ring on her finger. His unforeseen kindness brought a painful flush to her skin. He had wanted to speak with his grandfather and it must have been important to him, even though he had said it was fine. Hollace felt like a horrible, spoiled brat who had gotten off too light for leaping before thinking. The harsh look his grandfather had given her, his black eyes boring into her, had confirmed that. No wonder he hadn't approved of the marriage, or of her. Yet it was done and they would both live with it.

I'm so selfish. Knuckling the wetness that sprang to her eyes, hopefully before Hades sharp eyes could see, she ducked her head. Her thick dark curtain of hair came down to mostly conceal her face. "I'll go," she muttered and turned from him. "You don't have to stay, if you don't want." Within minutes, she was climbing into the bed, the shirt rode up the backs of her thighs. She didn't care, she didn't know if he had even followed her or not. She slid under the covers and laid her head against the pillow, her back to the door. Slowly tears leaked from her eyes. His compassion and gentle attitude, so foreign to her, wrecked her more than any demon ever could.

Hades watched her leave the study, and he shook his head. He disapparated away, speaking with his father for a few minutes so that Hades could get a better understanding at this marriage. Hades may not like the fact that he was bound, and not as free as before, but that would not stop him from analyzing what this was, and take advantage of the opportunity. Hades appeared inside his house once more, only being gone for a total of fifteen minutes. Hades entered his room, and he narrowed his eyes at the figure in his bed. Without much thought, he climbed into bed with her. He whispered curses in her ear, “Don’t cry… Allow the demons to enter your mind. Allow the darkness to take the sadness away.” Hades was determined to break her even more. To mold her into the one most suited for him. All it took was just a few pushes to break down a few more barriers.

Hades voice, the alluring timber, roused Hollace from the lethargic reverie. She had stared at the black wall, tears coursing down her cheeks and soaking the pillow beneath her. She was tired, her emotions all over the place, perfect for his darkness to seep through. His warm breath on her neck and ear raised gooseflesh on her body. Some small sense of self preservation screamed at her to wake up, to shove him away and to leave. It might have been the last sane thought she would have.

Hollace turned in his arms to face him, to slap his face, to tell him to get away from her. She loved him, she hated him, she was becoming unhinged from the emotions filling her. She didn't know that it was the darkness breaking through, warring inside her. Dark eyes met his and her breath sighed from her. His darkness, her darkness, had taken the sadness away yet she wasn't sure if she were alright with what it left. "What are you doing to me Hades?" she whispered, her voice catching as the sadness once more pressed in on her. It was in her dark brown eyes, on her young face. She didn't know that already she was mourning the life she had sought when she had left home. It was too late for that now, it always had been, for someone like her. She was at a breaking point and didn't know that it was painfully evident.

Hades could feel that she was breaking through the darkness, and it was almost done. Soon, the molding would begin. The darkness within is very easy to mold once it has taken control. Hades narrowed his eyes. Was she fighting it? Hades coaxed, stroking her cheek with his hand, “Shh, just let it take the sadness away.” If the darkness did that, then Hades could see it out of her control, hopefully. She had such potential; why would she just let that slide? Hades continued to murmur curses, “The destination is simple. Once you have let it take your sadness away, you can have anything you want in your claws, even me.” Hades’ pale, cold lips softly kissed her neck, tempting. Hades thought in his mind, That last bit of light is always the hardest to snuff out.

Hollace eyelashes fluttered against her cheeks and she turned her face into his touch. Hades words wove a tempting spell over her senses, over her heart, her mind, her soul. She wanted to fight it, would probably still fight it even after giving in tonight. He continued to whisper to her, lips on her throat, until he whispered that which she had always wanted to hear from him. Then one by one, as if the Fates themselves were snipping the threads, she felt the barriers give until all she knew was his darkness, her darkness, until it filled her. Hollace felt more light, more free, than she had in her life. Even as she felt this, a heaviness settled over her heart. Yes, she wanted Hades, but at what cost to her?

Her eyes opened, dark glittering orbs in the darkened room, locking with his before her hands buried within his hair. "I want you Hades," she whispered, her voice husky and quiet within the room. Within her eyes was her acquiescence; she was now his.

How long would she be lost to the darkness? Was it permanent? At any cost, Hades could mold Hollace into his own perfect demon; it was something Hades had always dreamed of having, his own personal demon to care, to protect, and to eventually become enamored with. Hades smirked, and hopefully, he could tempt that darkness just a bit. His own was deeper than just what he revealed. It was blood-thirsty. Was this the...darkness that turned the Zhefarovich's eyes black? Was this the darkness that loomed in their veins? His type, it had to have originated from his family's. So thirsty for blood, so hungry for a kill. Hades could do so much more to damage Hollace than what he has done so far to her. He pulled her closer, and he gently kissed her lips, whispering against them, "You can only have me while the darkness has consumed you... A demon can never be with anyone unless it is with its own kind." Hades smirked, as his mind wondered, would his darkness be as cruel as to want Hollace's blood all over his hands, whilst he stood over her body laughing like a maniac? One day, it might. Hades stared into her eyes, his own darkness, the one after blood tried to come, but it never did. Instead, Hades' darkness was just one that Hollace would recognize.

Hollace felt something, some darkness stroke its invisible tendrils across her skin, burrowing under and using her love for him to dig deep inside. Where once her love had been a thing of light, of what she had believed to be goodness, she now knew that there was no difference. It was what it was. "I love you," she breathed against his lips. She wanted him, any way she could have him, whatever the cost to herself or him. She wanted him to consume her, to take her up into the dark clouds, where she had always meant to go. Now through his influence she could; she would not be alone.

Is it time for me to start molding? Hades felt as if the battle had won. However, something in the back of his mind, he wanted more than just her. He wanted to see the light to leave her eyes in more than one way. Hades whispered, "I know. Let that dark passion you hold for me be your light. Darkness that you fill is good, it is the right path. The path I follow..." It appeared that he was opening up, when he was really attempting to have his darkness devour her alive. Whether she could fight it, embrace it, or let it drive her insane was up to her. However, Hades wanted her to embrace it, and see how she would handle it. He continued to lightly kiss her, as if showing affection, but it was truly a way for him to let the darkness in. Hades just had to see how long Hollace would last.

"Then take me down that path, Hades." Hollace knew in that moment, as she whispered the words to her husband, that they were true. She would follow him to the depths of hell, endure that lake of fire, just to be with him. Whatever he wanted to show her, whatever knowledge he wanted to show her, to teach her, she wanted to know it all. She didn't know, didn't quite grasp the enormity of her situation. Everything she had experienced with him so far was nothing to what he could truly show her. If she could take it and live to take more was something they would both have to see.

"I promise to make that path as dark and wicked as I can, Hollace," cooed the Death Eater. They were going to the underworld, where his name is a legend. Hades retrieved a dagger, and the stirring darkness within was whispering: Drive it through her heart. Make her bleed. Watch the light leave her eyes. Hades could only smirk, as the trip he was going to give her was one that hardly any could even imagine...alive. Though he would not kill her now, the future was uncertain at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back