Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Kida made her way up the drive way to Remus' house, she was back for a visit 'Small Steps Kida, lets see how you Handle this' she said to herself as she walked up the drive way to a big house which she used to call home.
Remus' House came into View Kida looked at the house and took a deep breath and continued walking, her new Moontrimmer was in her hand beside her as she walked occasionally the tail would touch the ground and move back to balance.
Kida looked at the Sky, a few clouds other then that Blue Skys. She Continuned to make her way to the house she looked around at the forest, last time she was here she had a fight with Remus and he had locked her in a room before she eventually got out and ran into the forests to hide, Kida sighed last time she saw Remus they were fighting.

Kida made her way up the steps of the house to the front door, she went to knock but just decided to open it instead, it was unlocked and she walked in to see the house hadn't changed a bit. Kida put her broom down outside the door before walking inside the house again and up the stairs, she soon came to infront of Remus' office's door and she pushed the door open she saw his desk and she moved to sit behind it, no more files were in here, the files she needed were gone, but that didn't bother Kida, she was quite content with just sitting in Remus' Office it still smelt like Remus and it still felt like he was there in the room with her.

Kida leaned forward onto the desk, her elbows resting on the perfectly polished wood. Kida rested her head in her hands and looked around the room, Farz was still here cleaning she could tell by how clean the Room was. Kida sat up against the back of Remus' Chair and listened to the House and its surroundings.

Draco had been standing in the forest. The fores that Kida looked so carelessly into. If the girl had taken more notice of what was going on inside the forest, she more or less would have seen the outline of Draco. Their last meeting wasn't one that Draco cared to remember, however, it haunted him by the broken ribs he had obtained and the excruciating pain he had to go through to heal them. All of it seemed to be worth it however when Draco remembered exactly why he was here, exactly what he was going to do here. Brushing his hand over his wand equipped pocket, Draco smirked. His mind was imagining all the pain he was going to cause by what he had planned - all the potential lives that may be lost. Kida had no one to save her this time, not a soul, no one. There were no brave young gents, no brave young shopkeepers - no brave anything.

Stepping out of the forest, his curved shoes cracking sticks as he went, Draco smiled darkly at the house that he approached. The skies began to swarm with dark clouds, not only a few spread around, but many. His presence was no secret to mother nature, but it was a secret to every one that was in the house. Draco knew the only residents to be Kida Frost at the current time - possibly that stupid Aeon boy that Draco had heard about through the grape-vine, but other then that, not a soul other then hers. Whipping his wand to his side as he drew closer and closer to the building, Draco stopped at the front door steps.

This was going to be a moment to savor - a moment that would go down in Draco's history. The destruction of the Firn Household, without a fight! Flicking his wand, and spiraling it around his head a blast of fire began to round the Dark Wizard. The fire had consumed all of the growth of long grass that had been building up, as well as burning brief parts of the house, however it wasn't until Draco through his arms to a halt as a conductor of a Musical ensemble would do at the end of a performance that the true damage emerged. With the sudden halt, the fire spread to two separate large snakes. Yes - the spell was one that Luxen Silverback had used, the dark presence of Bleak street. Draco had bore witness to the battle that occurred between he and Remus. The large snakes began throwing themselves at the house, burning into it quickly and aggressively.
"Come out, Come out Kida! I want to play - properly this time!" he laughed sadistically as the house slowly began to engulf in flames.

Kida was sitting in the Chair in Remus' old study the places was peaceful and calm, no one around to disturb her she was getting used to the the household. Her focus Snapped, Remus' Presence seemed to have left her, she felt cold and alone again, she heard a crackle of burning Wood. The Smell of Burning Wood.
Kida looked out the window, Dark Black smoke as Dark as night was slowly rising and filling the Air, Kida pushed the chair away from under her and walked towards the Window she Expected to see the forest on fire, but it wasn't the forest, it was the house. Kida pulled her wand out of her sleeve ready to go out there and get rid of the fire, she didn't care if she got introuble by the Ministry for doing such a thing but she heard a voice, this was no Accidental Kitchen Fire, Draco was outside.

Kida was dressed in a Long Black Robe casual witch attire for outside, but also had on her normal Black Converse, Dark Blue Skinnys and white T-Shirt with the slogan on it "No, Seriously Shut up" Kida turned around and snarled she undid the front of her robe and flung it over the Chair at Remus' Desk.

Kida walked out of the office and turned to face the stairs, she marched down them ignoring the black smoke which was trying to encase her and choke her. Kida waved her to get some of the smoke out of her face but ended up putting her shirt over her mouth, Kida tightened her grip on her wand and walked down the stairs towards the front door. Kida pulled her shirt away from over her mouth "You Wan't to Play, Lets Play" Kida said as she pulled her broom away from some burning wood, she isn't going to loose this broom she just brought it. Kida walked down the front steps and threw her broom away off to the side so it was safely away from any burning wood.
Kida snarled at the Man. "You Seem to be at a disadvantage, I know alot about you, and you know almost nothing about me" She said as she walked towards the man her wand tightly in her hand.

Kida stood there as she heard the Crackle of Burning wood, the house creak with Pain as the flames ripped it apart from itself, Kida shut her Hazel eyes for 2 seconds before opening them again. "well Come on Big Man, Lets Play" Kida said as she glared at the Man who was ripping one of the last things that reminded her of Remus away from her, this Man would pay. "What are you waiting for"

The crackling of the wood, the burning of the fire on his face - the feeling was so good! He knew that this house would be nothing more than a memory within the next half hour or less. If Kida didn't try putting the flames out, it would be less then half of an hour otherwise it may take that little bit longer. Every second it took for Kida to get downstairs and out of the house was another lot of ignited wood. The roof by now was completley engulfed; in fact there was hardly anything left of the roof. Pillars that held up certain parts of the home shattered from the burned and weak wood. Part of the home collapsed in on one another before eventually a portion of the house had already submitted to the daring and never ending flames.

It was then that Kida had made her way down the stairs of the home and come outside. She was in her regular causal attire and she was as cocky as ever. "Kida! Ah thats where your wrong! I know so much about you, however you just don't know it because you know that little about me!" Draco laughed louder then ever. He loved seeing the pain on the girls face. The more pain that she possessed in herself, seemed to give Draco the fuel that he needed to add to the blazing of the home. "Come on Kida! If your all wise and knowing, tell me, tell me something I don't know about myself!" he dared as he flourished his wand i nthe direction of the home, the direction of the flames changing with it.

The office where Kida had been shattered down upon itself - the flames engulfing it and a loud creaking sound heard from within. A loud thud was heard from within - something had collapsed inside. "Was that the stair case? Naw, Who cares!" Draco cackled - his laugh making the dark day seem ever so much darker. Looking at the girl glaring at him, Draco smiled, "I will in my own time... The sight of Remus' last memories fading from your face is far too satisfying." Draco grinned darkly. His words were meant; the continuous pain that thrust itself on Kida was encouraging his laughter in fact. "And now, for some fire works!" Draco flared his hands into the air and then ripped them back down to his sides. The flames that how now become one with the house, flared up, then flared down, burning every little detail. The sadistic laugh was drowning out almost every sound in the area - Draco was happier then ever.

Kida heard the crackle of the wood and she could feel apart of her be ripped away, Crashing and Thuding of things breaking, glass shattering she had problems keeping it together. Kida looked at the Man and Snarled "oh You so much about me and i know nothing about you really now, thats news to me" she said "there is nothing to know about me, i am just a regular Witch, compared to your Death Eater Self" Kida said as she moved closer towards him slowly so she was away from the head and smoke of the house.
"Now Why would i tell you what i know about you, thats for me to know, and for you to wish you knew" Kida said with a Smart smile placed on her face she watched him move his wand and could hear the Flames roar as the consumed the house, More Crashing and Thuding were heard inside, Every place and memeory she had of that house were now rising into the air as Black Smoke.

Kida heard a loud Creak inside and she smirked "Allthough there is something i will let you know that i know, you My Dear, Have a Very Small..." Kida stopped and finished her sentace by simpley holding up her left hand and holding up a slightly curved Pinky finger. She smirked "See if you didn't you would be doing more then just Standing there looking and sounding Evil.
Kida looked at the Man, her Face calm and collected she heard some more things inside the house shreak as the gave into the flames and crashd down she shut her eyes again and opened them to look at Draco.
"I think that was a Stair Case Draco, Good Job, you can recognise items of Furniture, now don't you feel Proud" She said, Kida had always had a big mouth on her, it got her introuble, but in this case, it gave her a slight advantage.

Kida rolled her eyes at Draco when he decided to do fancy things with the flames, "Who Are you trying to Impress" Kida said as she kept her wand firmly grasped in her hand, "Your clearly not impressing me, and i don't see anyone else here standing in awe at a house burning to the ground" she added as she leaned to the side in a typical female Teenager Fashion.

Draco stood there, watching as the flames raged on the house. In the time that this was occurring it seemed that Kida had taken it upon herself to engage in some conversation with the Death Eater. Draco was far to observant of the flames on the home to care what the girl was saying really. So long as he knew that inside she was being ripped into a new person, he was happy. The crashing from inside - the smashing of glass - the destruction all in all was beautiful. The sound was captivating - the look was even better. Smiling, the flames reflecting in Draco's eyes, he turned to face Kida. He watched her approach in his direction boredly, and brushed the insults off without a problem. Draco wasn't onto give into things of the such - especially when people got facts mixed up with fiction.

Draco looked at Kida with a smile when she encouraged his observation of he stair case, "Oh it was very well done. So many Death Eater records were store in each step.... Shame you couldn't get to them really, much more to know about me there!" Draco laughed hysterically. Kida's big mouth seemed to be getting her no where in this situation. Draco was tolerant when it came to pointless insults. In fact he enjoyed the fact that he was getting to Kida. Seeings how Kida had limited the distance between the two, Draco quickly thrust his hand forward, grasping the girl by the back of the neck and pulling her forward. He had his wand brushing gently down her cheek as he whispered rather calmly, "I'm going to kill you Kida Frost." and with that, he let go of her, turning his back to her and throwing his body to spin and look at her.
"Let's bow!" he bowed gracefully to Kida as he held his wand elegantly at his side, "They teach you manners at that school don't they?" Draco questioned with a smile.

Hearing another loud crack from within the house, Draco summoned his wand across his chest and then breezed it through the air back to his side. Part of the fire through itself in Kida's direction trying to consume her along with the fire. In doing so he had almost forced her to bow if she chose to dodge. "Come along! Lets have some fun!" he laughed with Joy at the sound of the house shattering as well as the crackling of the flames. The door broke from its hinges and slammed onto the front balcony, it was covered in flames itself. "Yes!" Draco smiled sinisterly, "No more memories of that good for nothing Half blood!" Draco scream aloud, throwing his wandless hand in the direction of the building and blasting a large hole through one of the walls with the help of the fire.

Kida rolled her eyes again at the man, she seemed to be to trapped by his own distruction to see what was going on anywhere else. Kida watched the Man and heard the house collapse behind her, Kida swore that she could hear someone calling her Name but she ignored it.
"And who says i havn't read them all allready" she said looking at Draco who seemed to have jumped to conclusion, but it was the correct one anyway.
Kida wasn't paying attention to Draco but more to the house she swear she heard her name again but before she could try to figure out what it wa Draco had her by the back of the neck, she felt his wand brush down by the side of her cheek and she snarled back to him "Not if i kill your first" she said, he let her go and walked away and bowed at her "There is no Manners needed when Batteling with a Death Eater" she said but before she could say anything else there was another loud crack from in the house and part of the fire came towards her, she jumped away looking back at where she stood.

"Oh lets have some Fun then" she said as she Focused her Animagus training again, she needed speed to avoid these attacks, Kida sighed hen he screamed Yes when the door fell down.
"That Good For Nothing Half Blood would have killed you one day" Kida said as she looked at him, Her anger levels rising which would make her act without thinking if she let it get to high.
"see that the problem with all you stupid Pure Bloods, all you think about is blood. Well you can Suck it" Kida said pursing her lis in a pissed off manner.
Kida heard a large sound and there was now a hole in the side of her once beloved home.

Kida's eye rolling was barely in view for Draco, due to the fact that he was still captivate by the fire before him. "Oh, I know you haven't read them yet. They were perfectly concealed, charmed, non-existent even - that could be used to describe it!" Draco smirked at Kida. The voice that she used lacked to convince Draco, and more or less wasn't going to convince any one - some one in the position that Kida was in was more or less over whelmed by fear, anger, and sadness. The fire still blazed strong, even after Draco had forfeited from grasping Kida's neck. Her words to him were brave, however foolish. A girl who thought she could beat a Death Eater - a pure blood death eater. How foolish.

"No manners to battling Death Eaters... Hm... Then that rule really should apply to battling Mud-Bloods and Half bloods alike!" Draco laughed hysterically once more as the fire zoomed over Kida's diving body. "Well! Look at that, you bowed even better then myself!" Draco grinned - this one darker then any he had managed to force today. Looking at Kida as she encouraged the fun, Draco flicked his wand and then spun it around in his fingers. The fire around the house spun itself into a some what tornado and moved itself around the home, ripping it up even more, before finally, finally the last standing walls collapsed in on the ashes. "Yes!" Draco yelled loudly as he once again did his conductor movement and the fire extinguished itself. The smell of smoke fueled the air and embers raised into the sky, the smoke covering over the battle that was about to take place.

"That good for nothing Half blood could have beat me any day.... Perhaps in his wildest dreams!" Draco laughed, his body concealed in the smoke and embers themselves. Some of the embers found themselves landing on Draco's suit jacket burning into it slightly before they extinguished themselves. Spinning his wand in his fingers once again, Draco caused the smoke to spiral around Kida. He attempted sending it into her eyes to effect her vision, then up her nostrils to effect her breathing, the Question was would it work?
"And now, the grand finale!" Draco yelled into the air as he flicked his wand at his feet, his body flew into the air and Draco was above the scene he had caused. Slashing his wand across the air, Draco found himself with a clear view of Kida. The slicing motion of his wand was the summoning of a Sectumsempra in her direction. He had chosen the aerial approach due to the fact that it was the least suspected thing for some one to do. Flicking his wand once again at himself as he neared the ground, Draco slowed down, landing down softly. The beauties of magic.

Kida winced slightly, he got her just then ofcourse she should have remembered that Remus would have got rid of the files with no one to guard the house anyone could have easily found them how stupid of her not to realise.
Kida watched him move the fire erupting and consuming the house where she once called home for a bit - Kida never seemed to have a home for a long time, apart from her dad's house but that was to far away to be able to stay at while she was at school.

Kida looked at the Man "What ever you want to believe Blood Boy" she said smartly as she kept on trying to find a way to escape if she wanted to make it out of this alive she had to do something and something fast.
Kida went to run out one way but that exit was shortly engulfed by flames "poop" she said under her breath softly as she turned back to him.
Kida heard a crush and crack the house collapsed on itself in the flames, the glames died and smoke burned through the air, Kida gulped and turned back to Draco.

Rage filled her as she looked at him she charged towards him when he flew into the air she stopped she just saw where he was through the smoke when it was to late - Draco has Cast Sectumsempra Kida went to dodge the attack but felt the power of the spell it her square in the gutt.
Kida fell backwards and graned as shge lay on the ground, she could feel blood seep through her clothes 'to slow' she throught to herself 'get up' she added
Kida sat forward and jumped up so that she was standing again she saw Draco and wanted to charge at him again - Rage makes some people do stupid things - Kida picked up her speed again and Ran at Draco, Kida's speed would have been to fast for someone to track she came towards him and swung a right hook right at his face 'please hit please hit please hit' she thought to herself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back