Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
memorylane.png

Since it's HNZ's 11th birthday, and a lot of folk celebrating various anniversaries on the site, we decided to take a little trip down memory lane, this is a chance for you all to share your time on here for the rest of us to read and reminisce, laugh, cry, whatever the case may be, with you.

So come share any fond memories you have from your time here, be them cringe-worthy n00b moments (which we've all had), a favourite memory, a favourite topic, a proud moment, a sad memory, a particular topic that gave you serious feels, moments that made you laugh out loud...basically anything goes.

So come share your trip down memory lane with us all, be it a single memory or your whole time here on HNZ, or even some screen captures that made you laugh for whatever reason or maybe from an epic HNZ moment, or topics that time the prefect's meeting blew up which resulted in major points loss or that time a food fight began because of professors, perhaps that time the brotherhood lost a bet. Whatever it may be, share it with us!

Share with us your memories as we celebrate HNZ's 11th birthday together!

Happy to see the food fight listed there xD

Remember the time n00b KR godmodded me in the Forbidden Forest :r
The time I was an admin, dead, and a ghost.
When Nick changed his account name
The time a few of us attempted to sort a completely trollsy and inappropriate character who got banned
When Vivienne wrote a song about her character xD

And I couldn't possibly forget all the competitions I've won, getting my own emoticon :jesse: , being a master egg hunter, submitting graphics entries with my amazing microsoft paint artworks. I'm competitive :r

Of course there was also the roleplay where Aeon pranked Kalif by dunking pink paint over his head, and the time Esme set off fireworks and burned a few students :lol:

There was that time I was tricked into thinking Arisa killed someone, and she would get locked up in Azkaban, and I would lose her :r

All the fun hangouts Arisa, Arianna, Aeon, and Sern had. They had a lot of picnics.

General Discussions

Oh, we're posting screencaptures - are we?
You're talking to the screencap master!

We slowly climbed our way all the way up to one million posts. I was also pretty excited that we hit 5000 members![sup](Of course, now the site is nearly at double that.)[/sup]

Riley was probably right to call Nicolas a home-wrecker... he did have quite the harem at one point[note]Let's just ignore that 'Ban Users' tab I had open, shall we?[note]... But so did somebody else we all know... :shifty:

Regrets? I've had a few... We were probably a little too willing to oblige group changes just 'cuz, name changes to canon characters that aren't even in our genre, historical revisionism (because why not?), enforcing nicknames and abiding by them myself... even impressively large circles for group styling from time to time!

But if any of that helped us rank like this on NZ's Google (still works, by the way), or show up in coverage about the SOPA blackout, then I think it was worth it.

I just think Patricia Bieber should go to America again.

(P.S.: Never get your news from HNZ.)

Weasley 4 Lyfe

Woah epic #tbt Nick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back