Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Vine Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Horror only knew this one by his twin. So, he approached the Gryffindor in question, and held his hand up to stop her. "Hey, Snowdrop. I got something for you."

@Snowdrop Chase

Snow stopped and shifted a look at the Zhefarovich who said her full name. She stared for a minute. "T...Ho... Which one are you?" She asked, deciding that whatever they had for her hinged on which one they were.

Horror smirked as she could not tell the difference between him and his brother. "As if that matters. I have a rose." Horror held out the yellow rose attached to the note, not that he read it.
[In the worst handwriting possible] Happy Valentineā€™s day.

From gregory

Snow raised an eyebrow, but if he was delivering roses she supposed it didn't matter. She shrugged and took it from him. "Thanks I guess, Zhefarovich." She said going with a last name. She read the rose and smiled just a little bit to herself. Though a part of her wondered how his teachers graded his work.

Horror nodded when she called him by the last name, and noticed her expression. All of that over a yellow rose? Hmm. He simply walked off since he didn't plan on sticking around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back