Meeting you and you and probably you

Collin Jin

Collin had been trying to reach Cherie, however she was no where to be found. He had heard some rumor that his father was going to marry another woman. He didn't mind but he was worried if Cherie did mind. "Where on earth are you??!" He muttered to himself as he walk toward the great lawn with the letter a letter that was sealed on his left hand. His father informed him that the letter was for the twins and the ink wont appear unless Cherie and Collin were there at the same time. He knew that Cherie would probably be somewhere with her friends but there was no harm in trying to find her in the great lawn although it was quite impossible to see her there.

Collin sat on a rock and start thinking about his family, he couldn't imagine having a new mother. He was glad that he was away from home, if he was home then he would probably lock him self in the room or get away from that place. "Accio cello" He summoned his cello as he started to play a simple song. It was a song that his father used to sing to him when he was little and started to play a Japanese song that he heard earlier. He was hoping that he could do a duet with someone else but too bad he couldn't since he was all alone in there looking like a lunatic with a cello.

An owl of his came delivering a letter to him. The rumor turned out to be right, he got himself a new mother. The only good thing about the new mother of his was that she was a pureblood. He knew nothing else about her, and turned out that his step mother passed away a few months ago. This was why Collin hated the family, he couldn't keep in touch with his father that much, he was always busy doing his work. He knew that Cherie would probably be disappointed that father was no longer with Caitlin, he knew that Cherie liked her. And what was worse was that Caitlin had a baby and she died when she gave birth to the baby and the baby died as well. The family of his was too complicated, there were too many things that he didn't know such as his cousin, Lykke Wu was in the same school.

If it was one thing that Isabella loved to do about her time in Hogwarts was to go outside and soak up some of the sun rays. She cherished the warmth of the embracing sun upon her skin. To prepare herself, she changed into a simple blue shirt, allowed her straight blonde hair to cascade over her shoulders, replaced her skirt with a pair of blue jeans, and her shoes with sneakers. She also took a double glance over her shoulder and saw that her blue contacts were safely intact. They were not dry enough to where they irritated her eyes today. This was a good sign, so that no one could see the accident that occurred and changed her eye color different from her twin. With her sneakers tied and her mood in the positives, she was able to leave the Slytherin House.

Stepping out into the sun, she inhaled the sweet scent of Spring. It was perhaps her favorite season of all. The pureblood walked onto the grass and took her sweet time doing so. Those sapphire gems looked left and right for her twin sister. Isabella had grown attached to Hogwarts now, so she was not nearly as upset as she was before. She still preferred Beauxbatons, mind you however. Isabella had not heard from her parents in a while, worst of all, from her father. She was expecting that he would be hoping for straight O twins. However, Isabella was straining hard enough just to keep focused in school. She wanted to dance and write songs rather than study. Isabella had a creative personality, and while she was always studying, she could never have what she truly wanted.

Another goal in her life was to be perfect, so that was masking what she wanted most. Isabella threw these thoughts aside about the exams, trusting that she would make the best grade. Charms and Potions though she was sure she was going to make an Outstanding in. As she walked through the lawn, music caused her small frame to stop. Inclining her neck to the direction of where the music came from, Isabella's azure eyes landed on a boy, playing a cello. A subtle smile painted upon her nude lips. Collin Jin, a boy that she had not seen in some time. They met before, but Isabella was trying to calm down Cherie at the time. Isabella decided that she should go and say hi to Collin. Walking with grace, she approached the boy playing the cello, and she stopped just a few feet short of him. With a heavy Italian accented voice, Isabella inquired, "Have room for one more, Collin?"

Collin tossed the paper to the ground and sat on the grass, lie himself to the ground. As he lied on the ground, his eyes started to gaze around the sky. He started to laugh all by himself after finding clouds that had odd shapes. Soon, he sat up and put the paper to his pocket. Collin had always wanted to `steal` his father's attention for a while, he had tried making all the assignments and homeworks but his father still didn't notice him. He hated his father for doing that, his father was no where to be found when it comes to holiday. It was always Cherie, Collin, the mansion, and the house elves. Perhaps if he turned into a violent-type of lad then his father would notice him? Perhaps if he listen to Lykke's advice then his father would finally give his attention to Collin.

Collin turned himself to the north facing the castle and then back to the sky before hearing a familiar Italian voice. He stood up and clean himself so the grass wont stuck on his uniform. The Slytherin crest was the first thing that he saw, they reminded him of Lykke and Ashlynn. Collin had always wanted to be placed in a house where Ash was but the sorting hat knew better. "Isabella" He smiled and rose his eyebrows. He had met the girl before in a cafe but Cherie embarrassed him a little for being stubborn. "How are you doing? A Slytherin? I thought you're in Hufflepuff along with your sister Ostensia" He said randomly, he hope his words didn't offend her. "My cousin's in Slytherin but I'm not sure if you know her" He shrugged and lean on the tree beside him.

Isabella raised her eyebrow when he mentioned that she would be in Hufflepuff with her sister, but she did not know that she seemed like the time. Isabella folded her arms behind her and curiously wondered to herself, why did the hate put her in Slytherin and not in Hufflepuff? Did it feel the anger building up inside her that even she was unaware of? There had to be reasons, and those reasons were confusing to the young girl. Isabella answered with a soft voice, “I’m doing fine. I figured I would enjoy the sun on my day off of classes before I return to studying.” Isabella was driven by her soul to be the most perfect Slytherin in the family. She did have that sly and selfish side to her which made her not very well to get along with. However, she seemed to be doing fine with Collin right now, so that had to count for something, right? Isabella wished that she knew an easier way to have fun and be perfect in school.

She glanced down at the Slytheirn crest and she mused, her English slow because she was still learning the language, “Perhaps the hat saw us as different individuals with different futures ahead. It must have saw something in me that could have placed me in Slytherin.” This was something that was naturally positive to Isabella. She had heard rumors that Hufflepuff was the left over house, and if that were so, she was not a left over. She was someone that belonged in the house, and that felt good to her. Though why place her in a house where the founder was pure-blood supremest? She was in no way prejudice though. She thought that everyone was the same, the blood was red. Were there others like her? Perhaps, perhaps not. Ostensia was not like that, not that she knew of. If that were so, then would the hat have placed her in Slytherin? Perhaps there were more to the houses than Isabella was currently thinking.

“Are not you and Cherie separated as well? I think the hat has a thing with separating twins,” Isabella softly laughed at her own amusement. Though what he said next was rather interesting. He had a cousin, and would she know her? Isabella doubted that she did. She only knew two Slytherins right now due to her own personal problem with studying all the time. Isabella inquired, “What is her name? I just might know her.” Or heard of her. Whichever, this was curious to Isabella. Did he mention a cousin before? Isabella for the life of her could not recall. This made her assume that he had not. She shifted her posture standing, before she glanced up into the leaves with her blue eyes. It was a pretty day out, and she wondered why no one really was outside. Well, not at this spot. It was a nice spot. Collin had good tastes in picking where he wanted to hang out outside.

Collin used to be one of those students who would spend his time in the library 24/7 but not anymore. Not after knowing that his father didn't care a bit about his grades. That was why Collin was always outdoor wasting his time doing nothing or hang out with some friends of his. After all life was nothing if he couldn't get his father's attention, right? That was his goal to make his father notice him. For once in his life, he had always wanted his father to stay home during summer and at least talk to him for a while not just going to the bedroom and the ministry or the restaurant that they had.

The browned eyed boy let out a small chuckle after listening to Isabella. "I know that this is going to happen anyway. At first I thought she's going to be in Slytherin but she turned out to be a Gryffindor. It's wierd and freaky" He said with his Californian accent. "Yeah I know that, A friend of mine, Hayley Huberta is separated, while she's a Slytherin, her twin brother is a Gryffindor" He shrugged. Collin hadn't seen them for a while and somehow he missed them even though Hayley was completely arrogant. But he got used to it, Cherie was like that and he had to live with her, but he loved those kind of people. Usually they stand up for their self, like Cherie.

"Lykke Wu, she's a second year"
Strangely, Collin was proud of her pureblood cousin Lykke, even though she kicked everyone who tried to mess with her. Collin admire her secretly, he wanted to be like her. Perhaps if he could be like her then his father would finally notice him. "I kind of want to be in Slytherin, let's swap" He nudged her playfully and smiled at her. Collin loved physical contact, most students didn't like them especially when they were only 11 but poor Collin who followed his father's steps loved it.

Isabella thought for a moment, remembering the type of person Cherie was. Because she studied so much, she could barely recall how she acted. Though the more she thought about it, the more it made sense. She did seem like a Gryffindor in a way, and in a way she didn’t. It was the same with Isabella. She was not completely a Slytherin. The hat saw more in her than she could ever think about. She didn’t find it in herself to be sly when her eyes were mirrors to her own emotions. Maybe she was just a bit self-centered. She thought of herself the most, and always wanted to please herself over everyone else. Could she be blamed though? With the environment she had lived in? She could not just please everyone when everyone expected her to fail.

Isabella wanted to succeed. She moved her blonde hair from her face for a moment, and she smiled gently, “I think that she does seem to suit the red well, but she would suit the green too.” Isabella thought that she would be better off in another house, but she did not mind actually. Isabella thought for a moment, over twins separating. It was just weird how none of the twins she knew were in the same house. “Well, there is something weird about that isn’t there. Seems like the hat knows how to decipher twins better than parents do.” Isabella could have sworn that she remembered someone named Hayley but it did not come to her at all. She shrugged it off and she wondered if someone would ever catch that. Twins being in different houses. Was there one set that remained in the same house?

Upon hearing the name, it sounded foreign to her thus she did not know a girl named Lykke Wu, or at least, match a name with a face. “I have not met her. Though I have heard tales of someone that is pure-blooded and rather mean. Would that be the same person..Lykke?” Isabella truly did not know. She did know that most Slytherins were rather hostile and mean. Isabella was too quiet and into her perfection in school to be bothered by the evilness. She didn’t think that she would ever be that mean, but there was time to grow as well. She felt Collin nudge her, and she laughed softly at the physical contact. “And me be in Ravenclaw? Around all those bookworms and really smart people? I must decline your offer.” She nudged him in return, and she wondered from time to time, maybe in a way, where she was studying all the time, maybe she should have been in Ravenclaw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back