Meeting With Mark.

Tys laughed, this was his oppurtunity alone with Morgan. "Yeah, you better go and see Josh mate, ya know what he's like..." Tys then turned to Morgan, put his hands around her waist, then rested his forehead against hers. "Hello You..." He smiled at her in his sweet way, that he always did, then kissed her softly for what seemed at least 5 Seconds.

Mark smiled at thwm both then rolled his eyes about all the gooyey mush stuff that Tyson was doing. No wunder he never got girl friends. " Right well see you two later then, i will leave you to your nastey gooyey loved up thing that your doing, it horrible." Mark walked down the hill ready to meet Joshua

Morgan watched Mark walk down the hill. When she looked back at Tyson she was shocked by how close he was. He was so clingy. Morgan woundered if she had made the right decision. " Urm...... Hello...."

Tys smiled at Morgan, then tilted his head back, so that he was looking up towards the sky, then sighed sarcastically and let go of Morgan's hand. He had just realised that he had been awfully clingy in the last few minutes. "What does your brother want with Mark?" He asked with a smile. Hoping he wasn't being too nosey.

Morgans smile faded when he asked her about her brother and Mark. She shrugged as if she diddn't know. " i dont know he diddnt tell me." She was secretly relieved when he let go of her, it gave her spce to breath again.

"Sorry I didn't mean to be nosey." Tyson wandered a few steps away with his hands tucked deeply into his pockets, he had never felt this awkward around Morgan before. "So, do you want to do something...I've been stuck at the top of this hill all afternoon." Tys smiled at Morgan, then forced a small giggle.

Morgan saw that Tyson was nervous. She was aswell. It was so weird tothink of his as her boyfriend. " Well i have a bit of homework that i need to do so we could go to the liberry." She smiled sweetly at him then took hold of his hand and led him down the hill.

Tys smiled as she took hold of his hand again. "Yeah Okay, that sounds like a good start." He said softly to her. After his bad start, Tys had decided that from now on, he was gonna let Morgan start the cuddliness, then he'd join in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back