Meeting with father

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Eden walked along side Chase holding his hand with hers. She had not seen her father in a few months and she wondered what he would say once he saw her and Chase together. The ring he had given to her was in his pocket she would not be making the same mistakes with her father like she did with mother. Taking a seat in the sitting room Eden pulled Chase down next to her and placed a finger on his lips. "No talking until he speaks first and when he walks in stand and bow and do not move until he says otherwise and always speak to him with respect he is a death eater and could care less about you." Having sad that Eden placed her hands on her lap to wait for father to show up.

Chase sighed as Eden explained everything to him, "So many rules, aye? Guess I should listen to them if I want to keep my head." He glanced down at her hand, "Good to know you're keeping it hidden, if your mother spotted it so easily your Dad would probably notice it straight away." Chase smiled weakly at Eden, "Jeeze, is this why you want to be a Death Eater? Following in his footsteps?" Chase said, more to himself then anybody. He sighed once more and waited for Edens father to arrive, still not sure what to think.

Koaru was waiting for his new princess along with her new beau. He had thought that she and Tohoru would be taking over his businesses but it didn't work out. Now he had to see the new boy that Eden was going to bring into his family before he gave her his ok. Nothing was done without his ok. He sat cross legged in the great living room where he had told Eden to meet him. The maid met up with them then lead them to where Father was sitting. "Please sit." He said when he saw them. His smile was as welcoming as ever but there was a sense of poison in his features.

Eden smiled when she saw father. Composing herself so not to show to much emotion on her face. "Father is this Chase Blade. We have come talk to you today about something most important but I will let him explain." Eden took a seat and gently pulled down next to her. Snapping her fingers a maid came in and placed a tray of tea on the table. Where Eden poured a cup for father first and placed it on the table next to his chair and than one for Chase which she handed to him and lastly one for herself. Carefully taking a drink of the jasmine tea that they had imported just for the family to drink.

Chase looked around as Edens' father walked in, bowing slightly he sat down next to Eden, taking the drink she handed him. Chase watched Edens' father closely, not showing any indication that he actually was watching him. Chase turned his gaze fully to the man, "Yes. I am Chase Blade, you must be Edens' father, it's a pleasure to meet you." Chase said, "Let us get straight to the point. I would like to marry your daughter. And I humbly ask for your permission to do so, sir." Chase said, resisting the urge to start laughing, he wasn't one for showing respect, and he only did so this time reluctantly.

Korau never missed much. The fact that Chase was keeping his composure was a step up from what Eden could have brought 'home'. The fact that he was not wasting time pleased Koaru greatly. Time was money after all. "I see and what makes you certen that you are worthy of Eden?" He asked. He would have asked the same of any boy that Hoshi brought home that was not from the families if Hoshi ever brought them around. He wondered how Hoshi was doing in the hospital. He had to be sure to pay her a visit when she was better.

Chase laughed softly, "The fact that she loves me as much as I love her. I see no reason why we should not, I'm sure Eden would say the same." Chase said, placing his hand over Edens. "I love her deeply, and I couldn't imagine my life without her." Chase said, shrugging. "And I'm sure Eden feels the same way about me. Call it a hunch though." Chase said, sighing. Chase glanced around the room, taking in the different views of the office. Clearly he wouldn't want to broadcast the fact that he was a Death Eater, "Seems to me you really do care for Eden, from what I've heard at least. I can promise you the same level of commitment towards Eden that you would show as your father, or even her mother would show." Chase said.

Eden smirked. "Yes father it is true I do love him very much, but he forgets to mention that he is a half-blood so the blood match up is the same as mine so the off spring would be wizard's or witch's. Also he knows what he must do if he is to marry into this family. He is in fact willing to go above and beyond that unlike Tohoru. You already know what my plans are when I leave Hogwarts and you also know there is a Professor there making sure I get the proper training while I am in school and can not be under your watchful eye. Chase is willing to follow the very same path to make sure he is worthy of the family." Eden all but purred that last sentience. She was sure father would say yes to the boy. Chase was closer to the kind of son her father wanted than Tohoru ever would be of that Eden was willing to bet her life on it. "One more thing father I need your permission to go and see a wise women I saw somethings in my cup of tea leaves during my Divination exam and I would like to consult them about it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back