Meeting up with Kera

Mike Gray

Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Mike walked out of the castle, and made his way over to the Lawn, he was supposed to be meeting his girlfriend Kera there in 5 minuter. Mike sat down on a patch of grass and waited patiently for Kera.

Kera walked up. Her hair was curled down and shined her blue gem flower in it. As she arrived she smiled lightly as her pink glossed lips shimmered. Kera saw Mike sitting so she yelled out "Hey" She gave a playful giggle and sat down next to him.

"Hey, Kera, you all right?" Mike said as he watched her sit down.

"Yea I'm fine, You good?" She asked curiously. She had been nervous about meeting him up and almost didn't but something told her she should go, so she did. Kera moved a lock of her Jet Black hair and tucked it behind her ear. Her side bangs slightly crossed over her left eye and she moved that too.

"Yeah I'm cool" said Mike. " So what do you think of Hogwarts ?" asked Mike, trying to make conversation.

" I like it aswell, even more now your here !" Mike replied."So tell me a bit about yourself" Mike asked wanting to know more about his girlfriend.

Kera blushed. "Well I'm a...well..mudblood." She muttered then kept going quickly. "My father is alive my mother pasted away last march." Kera shrugged. "My favorite color is baby-blue...and um..well what do you want to know?" she asked as she ran out of things to say.

" Anything, do you have any brothers or sisters ?" asked Mike. Mike did not care or mind that Kera was mudblood, Mike himself was only half-blood. Mike felt sorry for people with non magical parents and the abuse some get for it. It was not there fault, there was nothing they could do about it. Mike ran his hand through his hair, spiking some up, where the gel had worn.

"I'm an only child" Kera said and shrugged. "Not like my dad would even know he had a daughter." She muttered and shook her head. "What about you? Are you an Only Child?" She asked curiously.

" Yes I am, My dad's a wizard and my mums a muggle" Mike said. Mike felt sorry for Kera, when she said that her would not have even known he had a daughter.

"Eh, I live with what I'm givin you know?" Kera looked up to him and smiled. "Have you done your exams yet?" Kera asked curiously.

"Yes, have you ?" asked Mike.

"Mostly I guess you could say." Kera Giggled. "So why me?" Kera asked the question rather shyly. She looked away when she asked it for she was nervous to even say the question.

Mike went bright red, when Kera asked him that. "Erm, well I er, think ya stunning, and" Mike stopped mid sentence and went quiet.

Kera looked to him a flustered red and smiled lightly. Kera didn't know what to say her smile was all she could pull off finally she spoke. "Mike?" Kera said still with a smile.

Mike looked up at Kera, "Yes" said Mike.

Kera leaned in and kissed mike lightly on the lips. She pulled away blushing. It seemed like a good idea at the moment. Kera smiled lightly looking to him wondering what he would do.

Mike was taken aback by Kera's actions, but suddenly returned the favour and kissed her back.

Kera wasn't sure he would like the kiss since it was..well, spontaneous but when he returned the favor kera seemed to smile lightly. As they pulled away from each other she didn't know what to say. "umm." Was all that came out.

If there was a time for tumbleweed to pass Mike thought to himself. This was not like Mike, he was not nervous around other girls, but no other girls were as stunning as Kera.

Kera tried to start up some conversation. "so um, Mike, Are you going home for the holidays?" Kera asked trying to make it more comfortable for them both, although she felt she had little success.

"No, Im not"Mike said. "Are you?"

" Do you want to go the Yule Ball with me ?" asked Mike, seeing as it was coming uo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back