Meeting the old dudes

Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2 Tail of Charmed Newt
"WELCOOOOOOOOME!!" Kaname yelled as his guests arrived inside his small apartment. He spread his arms for an embrace and waited for them to come and hug him. His smile didn't waver at all when he realized that none of his friends actually wanted to hug him. His arms stayed like that. "Welcome everyone! I've been waiting for this day to come! Really! Why did you all go to Hogwarts, anyway! Durmstrang is so much better!"

It was a long ride from New Zealand and Snow was the type who gets easily weak when riding any kind of vehicle. That was why she didn't feel good at all when she finally saw Kaname again after those long years. In fact, she was quite annoyed when she saw his face. "Why on earth are you spreading your arms like that." she spat and quickly sat on one of the couches at the apartment. "More importantly, Kaname, where's the toilet? I think I'm going to be sick." Snow wasn't even able to say all that nicely since she felt her stomach grumbling.

She looked around. It was messy, though Snow's room in New Zealand was as messy, anyway. That's why she didn't feel like complaining at all. She brought out a bottled water and drank it straight. She was dead thirsty.

Eliza raised her eyebrow when Kaname raised his arms for a hug. What's wrong with him? She quickly followed Snow and sat on the sofa just beside her. Kaname's place is perfectly in a disarray. Eliza could keep up with this place even if it looked like a giant garbage bag, but she thought she ought to at least do something useful so she stood up and started cleaning the place. "You're the one who invited us, but you didn't fix this apartment at all for your visitors." she told Kaname as she picked up a knife from under the center table.

"I wonder why you didn't go to Hogwarts." Eliza commented when Kaname said something about Durmstrang being better than Hogwarts. "Durmstrang's not your place at all. Are you sure you're not being bullied there?" She picked up three dusty books and threw them on the sofa. Eliza sighed. This is going to be hardwork.

Finally, Kaname gave up on the hug and let his hands help Eliza fix the place. He was accidentally hit by the books Eliza threw and Kaname collapsed on the floor for a second. He quickly jumped up, though, and started to fix the table. "The toilet's that way, Snow. My. I bet it's jet lag. It's a mystery why you don't use magic for transportation." Kaname said that, but he knew why Snow doesn't use magic that much. She's a liberated one, after all.

Kaname picked up some pieces of paper under the table and wondered what they were. He cleaned the room about two months ago so he's not so sure now where all this trash came from. "Maybe I should clean my room once a month. It'll be troublesome, but I think it's a good idea. Right, Eliza?"

Clyde arrived at Kaname Yoshikawa's apartment. He didn't really want to go. It's just that when Kaname called and Clyde told him that he couldn't go, Kaname started yelling like some crazy street person and called and called when Clyde hung up. Clyde could never beat someone like Kaname. Or rather, he cannot tolerate Kaname.

Clyde opened the door without knocking because he guessed that Kaname didn't lock it. Clyde was right. When he entered the apartment, he spotted Eliza and Kaname cleaning. Why are they cleaning?

"I'm coming iiiin." he exclaimed ungracefully and walked to the sofa where some old-looking dusty books were piled like sacks of garbage. Clyde sat down and sighed. After closing his eyes for a few seconds to rest, he looked around. "Where's Snow?"

Snow stayed sitting on the couch even after Kaname told her where the toilet was. She was really tired. Too tired to even stand. And besides, she was most comfortable against this couch that seemed neat enough even for a place like this. That's why she didn't help at all when the two started to clean the place. "Oh, c'mon, Eliza. Even if Kaname's like that, he's supposed to be really strong, right? He's just a little stupid, that's all." Snow commented jokingly, laughing at Kaname. But she thought what she said was right, anyway.

After a few minutes, Clyde finally arrived. Snow was a bit surprised that he actually came. Clyde's not the type who attends meeting like this. "I'm right here!" she exclaimed, raising her hand, when Clyde asked where she was. Snow wondered why he didn't notice her. "You did a good job calling Clyde, Kaname. I wonder how you did it."

"He forced me." Clyde said regarding the topic about how Kaname called him here. "He harassed me with those never ending calls. Sasame was even glad that I left." He said all these quickly, annoyance very visible. But after that, Clyde went back to being his cold self. He looked intently at Snow and then, without any sign that he'd do it, threw a book at Kaname who was still busy fixing the things around the apartment. "I'll kill you if you do that again."

He sighed and then decided to help the two carry the books to the shelf. "Ah. Eliza. You look pretty today." Clyde commented when he saw Eliza. "Did you take the others' advice and fixed your face with magic? Pfft. You still look miserable!" he teased and poked Eliza's forehead before running to where Snow was sitting.

"How's it going, Snow? I heard your brother and Hoshi broke up." he said, not looking at her. Clyde could never tease Snow the way he teases Eliza or other people. Not just because they had a pretty close relationship before, but because Clyde always feels rather inferior when he's around her.

"CLYDE!! I'M SO GLAD YOU CAME!!" Kaname yelled, running quickly to hug Clyde. "Clyde! It's been sooooo long since we last saw each other! Aren't you happy!" he yelled again and then went back to help Eliza clean the last garbage inside his apartment.

These were the three people Kaname had wanted to see. It's been about three years since he last saw them. Snow Blaze, Eliza Ashford, and Clyde Sumiragi. He could still remember how he liked both Snow and Eliza (to his own obnoxiousness) though both of them seemed to like Clyde. That was pretty unfair. Using mail and such, Kaname caught news that somehow, Clyde and Snow were dating. Well, it wasn't Clyde's thing at all. But who knows. No one can really avoid falling in love, right? But Kaname really really really wondered how Eliza took it. When she wrote letters to him, she didn't look like she was depressed or something. Ah. That's Eliza for you. She completely knows what she should do.

Watching Clyde Sumiragi talk to these two girls, even if he's not aware of it himself, Kaname could somehow understand why he's being liked. "Hey! Clyde! You're really stealing all the attention again!" he exclaimed, running to Clyde again. Kaname looked straight at his friend, staring at him. "Well! You are suuuuuuuuper cute! I might fall in love with you, too, but you're not allowed to get all the attention in my house!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back