Meeting the Newest Love

Noah Scott

Noah was happy to be back at school, at least this time around. His family had spent the summer in France with his aunt and uncle, and lets just say it was a memorable vacation. Half way through his cousin Henry had run off to New Zealand to tell the girl he loved he loved her, something Noah completely respected, but his aunt had been frantic. Noah just didn't get it, Henry was seventeen after all and graduating! She would have to let go sometime. It was just after the start of year feast and Noah was full and tired, he would be heading up to bed just after his detour. There was one good thing about not being made prefect, no one expected you to be good. Noah snuck along the corridors quietly headed towards the library. He wouldn't be able to sleep if someone else got first dibs on the best books. Some may call him nerd, but he liked the term intellectual badass morel. Noah smiled as he found himself at the library, the librarian had already gone to bed so all he had to do was stay quiet.

Noah had spent longer in the library then he had planned... all night in fact. He had fallen asleep at a desk with his face pressed against a book. Oh man I can't believe I'm late for my first lesson of OWL year! he said wanting to punch himself. OWLs were the most important thing he was ever going to do in school and he had already screwed up. Noah then turned into a corridor trying to remember his schedual but failing. Curse you memory he thought with a sigh. "Well this is a great way to start the year" he said aloud before leaning against a wall and slipping to the ground.

Rosiee had over slept on her first day of being in a real school. Hogwarts Scotland was very awesome and very unique than a muggle school, Rosiee took breakfast as fast as she could and after her breakfast run down on her first subject of the day. She is still quite lost as she was just new and a transfer, after climbing some random stairs, Rosiee came into a random hall that she didn't knew where is it going. "I should request for a map." She mumbled to herself and kept walking, Rosiee will just apologize for being late at the Professor because she was lost. As she kept walking, she noticed a boy seating on the ground, being a caring person Rosiee will always stop to help every person that needs help. She emerged to the boy and kneel beside him, nervous that the boy might hurt or something, "Are you okay. Do you need help? Are you sick or something?" Rosiee asked the boy frantic, she very caring that sometimes she's the one who gets hurt after. Rosiee touched the boys forehead to see if he is sick or not, if it is then she has to help him get to the hospital wing, wow, first day of school and this is what I got ... Help people, not bad, he is cute after all she thought and smiled secretly and bit her lips afterwards afraid that the boy thinks she's crazy.

Noah was just about to get up and stop feeling sorry for himself when a girl came dashing up to him and placing her hand on his forhead. Noah was completely confused by everything that was going on but looked up at the girl and smiled. She was very cute, and nice juding by the fact that she cared enough to see if he was okay. "No no, I'm fine, just a little upset" Noah answered while standing up and brushing imaginary dust off his clothes. "I'm Noah... I slept in and didn't get a chance to get my schedual." Noah intoduced himself as well as giving the reason as to why she had found him in the hall way. Noah held out his hand to shake the girls hand trying to make a good impression, he wanted to look nice. "I'm guessing the same thing happened to you?" Noah asked. The girl looked about his age so he was guessing she wasn't lost having been here for at least four or five years.

She sigh after hearing from the guy that he is fine and was just upset, good, because Rosiee can't carry him all the way up to the hospital wing anyway but she will insist. When the guy stood up, Rosiee stood up too and brush her knee cap from the dust, she was not wearing any stocking today as she hates wearing them. So, her bare legs are to be seen, that's when the guy introduce himself as Noah and held a hand for a shake. Rosiee took it and introduce herself too "I'm Rosiee, I'm a transfer student here and from Gryffindor and ... yeah, I'm lost like any other new student around." She was embarrass to tell that she's never been in a real school before and doesn't meet people easily like that. When she noticed her hands where still on Noah's, she slowly released it from him, Rosiee can feel her cheeks are burning. "So, I think we have to part ways, I'm going for Divination and I guess you must go to your Head of House for your schedule?" She was getting on it as she wanted Noah to walk with her but she fail on attempting to say it.

Noah was a bit surprised when she said she was a transfer, he hadn't know you could transfer into the school. Of course that seemed a little stupid now, if course you had to be able to, what if your family moved or something? Noah hadn't realized he was still holding Rosiee's hand until she let go and started blushing. Noah chuckled slightly, she was even cuter when she blushed. Noah couldn't help but frown a little when she said it was time for them to part ways, he really didn't want to, then he caught on that she didn't want to eaither. The thought made Noah happy, this girl wanted to spend more time with him. "How about I walk you up there... You know so you don't get lost again?" He sugested. Noah was considerably more happy now. He may have missed his first class but meeting Rosiee was much more worth it. Maybe this could go somewhere... Noah thought happily. Noah loved the feeling of being with someone, it just made him happy to think that someone cared for him and he could return that feeling.

Rosiee smiled warmly at Noah's kindness, but she cares about his classes, he will miss his classes and that will be bad for him and well ... she too cared about the boy as well. Maybe his just lying about not being sick or anything. "Are you sure your okay?" Rosiee asked to confirm, so, she won't frantic again. But some idea struck on her mind, what if they just cut class, its only the first day and assignments are not yet will be given. "Instead of walking me to Divination. Why don't we just walked into the lawn? Is that fine with you?" This will be great as she doesn't have that many friends in this school but she dream to study here rather than at New Zealand. Anyways, New Zealand is a bit dangerous for her, Death Eaters everywhere and that and she doesn't want to die young yet. "Wait, we can play something while where there, its called knowing each other." Well, that's lame for starters that meet a guy that is so cute Rosiee thought to herself. She smiled at Noah again, Rosiee just can't stop smiling at him its like he has a great charm spell on him that droves girls toward him.

Noah smiled at Rosiee when she asked if he was sure he was sick, "Yeah I'm sure" Noah said kindly. Noah wasn't expecting what came from Rosiee's mouth next though... Could he really just skip class? Noah got a squirmy feeling in his stomach just thinking about it. But it would mean getting a chance to know Rosiee. he told himself. Noah had to admit the butterflies in his stoamch that showed up at the thought made him feel much better about skipping class. "Okay sure, lets go." Noah said excitedly. Adrinalin was running through his veins at the idea of braeking such a huge rule all to spend it with a girl. It was like something out of a book. "I know this great tree by the lake, its really pretty there" Noah added. He liked to sit there and play guitar and do homework on sunnydays, sometimes you even got a look at the giant squid. Noah losened his blue and bronze tie so he looked more casual and started leading Rosiee towards the entrance hall of the castle.

"Okay then." She agreed, and Noah lead her outside of the entrance hall. The breeze of the warm air sweep into her face making her hair flew. Rosiee took off her robe revealing her inside uniform, it was getting hot by the looks of it and she doesn't want to sweat on her robes. Cutting classes was not her type of rule breaking but this is the first time and first times are meant to be success after all. After taking off her robe she hanged it on her messenger bag, they where at the lawn by the time the sun came into full motion. Her black heels won't make her walked easily and keep tripping or the heels being stuck into the went grass. Still her smile doesn't fade, then the lake came into view, and the said tree was right there giving shade to the other but typically there isn't people in it. Rosiee become guilty now that she let Noah cut classes, "Maybe we should get back, I'm feeling guilty for making you cut class and I think I'm beginning to be a bad person." She told Noah stopping on her tracks but the truth is, Rosiee was stuck in the grass where her heels was. Oh, crap. Students shouldn't wear high heels on the lawn, she thought irritatedly. "Umm, I'm stuck. Little help, please?" Rosiee called out for Noah.

Noah looked over to Rosiee once they had stepped outside and couldn't help but catch her breath. The way her hair flew out behind her made it look like fire. Noah noticed she had taken off her robes and did so himself revealing his sweater and black jeans. It was one of the few nice days out they would get as winter was coming up fast and soon the grounds would be covered in snow. Noah laughed at Rosiee's words, "Aren't you a Gryffindor? Wheres your sense of adventure?" Noah asked playfully. Noah rolled his eyes when she got stuck. What had they been thinking letting the students wear high heels? There were eleven year olds and allot of stairs. Noah wasn't really sure how he was supposed to help her with out making her take off her shoes. "Um... Well here step on this so you don't get your feet dirty then we can pull your shoes out of the ground" Noah said setting his robes down beside Rosiee.

Rosiee rolled her eyes, she has a sense of adventure but not like this one. When she still can't get out of her spot, Noah made an action for it and laid his robe on the ground for her to step on. "No, I won't get into that because its your robe and it will be dirty if I step in." She stubbornly said and crossed her arms, Rosiee was not just caring for people but she cared at the things people own too. "I'll just step onto the grass, hope its not slippery..." Rosie trailed off once she was slowly getting off on her shoes and providing her not to slip at the wet grass, Rosiee hold onto Noah's both shoulders and made perfectly safe at the ground without her causing mayhem on herself. "Oh, god. Its cold." She shivered as her both foot landed, She looked up at Noah smiling and blushed as she saw that Rosiee's still holding his shoulder. "Okay, awkward moment." She mumbled as she put down her arms around him and picked up Noah's robe and her shoes as well. "Let's proceed at the tree. First person who get's there will have a kiss on the cheeks of some random girls." Rosiee started to run as she said that, she didn't bother kissed by a girl anyway. And probably running was not the best game ever as she slipped on the wet grass with her butt first on the ground, "Not my luckiest day ever." Rosiee said to herself.

Noah rolled his eyes as Rosiee insisted on stepping on the grass, that was a great way to get yourself sick. Not that it mattered much, pepper-up potion could cure you in a second, but thats not the point! Noah forgot those thoughts in a second though when she grabbed onto his shoulders and forgot to let go. Noah was a sucker for affection, even if it was unintentional. If a girl even showed the slightest interest in him he would fall for her. Noah was a little disappointed when she let go and mumbled something about awkward moments. However Rosiee's next idea was very appealing indeed, as long as the 'random girl' was herself of course. Noah was still pondering this when he realized she had started running already. Noah started racing after her and had almost caught up when the Gryffindor fell to the ground. She didn't seem hurt at all but it would make him seem like a very poor sport if he just left her. Noah stopped beside her almost slipping on the wet grass himself and held out his hand to help her up, "Good job" he said sarcastically, although in a friendly way at the same time.

Her butt hurts terribly than ever, the ground must be made of steal rather than soil and rocks. Noah then catches ahead and help her up on her feet, "Not funny." She told Noah and giggled even though her butt was in pain. "You know, you have the chance to win but you were very kind to stop and help me." Noah was actually feets away from the tree to receive that kiss, well, for her his the winner. This Gryffindor klutz would not win anyway, "On your kindness, I award you this ..." Rosiee trailed off and tip toe her feet as the Ravenclaw is taller than her without her heels. She kissed Noah at the cheeks and smiled after, "Okay, back to normal." She felt weird when she kissed him, its like the world had stop and there was a background music. Rosiee went to the tree, she didn't feel to look at Noah who might be stuck at the ground by now, she made a secret smile. Lucky I meet him Rosie thought to herself and went to seat at the ground leaning against the tree trunk, she placed her bag and her and Noah's robe above it.

Noah's stomach did a back flip as Rosiee's lips met his cheek. His heart hammered in his chest as a goofy smile apeared on his face. Noah forced himself to snap back into relaity and looked around and noticed Rosiee had already made it to the tree. Noah walked to the tree slowly very aware with how he must looked at every step. Noah was begining to get nervous, what if that was just the way Rosiee showed thanks? Maybe after they got to know each other she would think he was weird? What if she doesn't want to hang out with me?! Noah thought and an alarm bell rang in his head. Noah was contomplating just leaving and not having to dael with that, he hated the sting of rejection. No. he told himself. He knew that you had to take risks to get what you want in life. Noah sat down beside Rosiee trying to think of to say, "Do you want to play twenty questions? You know we ask each other questions and you have to answer them truthfully" Noah suggested.

At last Noah catch up with her at the tree, she smiled as he sat beside her and suggested if they can play a twenty question game and she will answer them truthfully. Well, she isn't a liar and will tell only the truth. "Of course, what's your first question?" Rosiee asked while she took out her headband onto her bag and put it on her head. She was ready to answer anything ... or maybe not all, maybe not the love part but if needed then she will. "Can we start on the easy part before the harder part? .. So, I can keep up with you." She told him and smiled warmly, Rosiee can't really take her eyes off of Noah, his too damn cute. When she realized she was starring at him, she snap out of her daze and cleared her throat, she remembered she has some chips on her bag that she took from the great hall. Rosiee took it out from her bag and offered some at Noah, "Do you want some?" Rosiee asked a she took some for her's.

Noah thanked Rosiee and took a chip out of the bag. He nibbled on it quietly while trying to think of an easy question. It was kind of lame but he decided to start from the basics, "Okay, whats your favorite color?" Noah asked Rosiee as he finished his chip and dug into the bag for another one. He usually didn't eat junk food, opting for baked goods but they were good everyonce and a while. It helped that he was a bit hungry from missing breakfast. Noah watched the waves of the lake while he waited for Rosiee's answer, it was a beautiful day out. Noah thought for a second he saw a tenticle reach out of the water but rubbed his eyes and it was gone. Obviously the squid was spending the last few days of summer enjoying its self also. "I wonder if anyone ever named the squid..." Noah thought outloud. It was an odd thought, espically when he realized he was talking about an over sized sea creature, but he couldn't help but wondering. I bet hes a Norman Noah thought before laughing a little.

Rosiee took a chip too and stuff it on her mouth, chewing it with grace, if she will be like a disgraceful when eating that will be a lost points from her. The Noah asked what is her favorite color, that was easy she thought and took another chip out of the bag and stuff it again on her mouth. "Hmm ... Blue actually, all my clothes are blue except now that I wear reds because of my robe and my necktie. But still I wear blues on weekends." Rosiee told Noah after she finishes nibbling on her chip at her mouth, then something Noah had said made her uneasy, the word 'Squid'. Rosiee doesn't want to know if it is real or not because she's scared of that thing, they said that it ate kids and actually she's not a kid anymore but still afraid of the monster in the lake. "Let's not talk about the squib shall we." She exclaimed as she took another chip and stuff on her mouth this time not as graceful as she was before. "Next question, please." Rosiee kept looking at the lake, seeing as its calm she sigh, relief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back