Meeting the Family

Dervish Green Jr.

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Wand
15" Pine and dragon heart string
Dervish apparated onto a street. He walked through the gate at the front of one of the houses. These houses were quite big but not huge.
He opened the front door and stepped aside. "Ladies first." He grinned.

Cloe stepped inside and looked at the inside. "wow it's so beautiful" she said forgetting he behind her she takes a step back and trips over her own feet.

Cloe blushed. "sorry..." she said and started to walk forward.

Sam had been in her bedroom when she heard it. Could be?? Yes. It was Junior's laugh. She walked out the bedroom quickly and down the stairs. There he was at the front door. "Dervish." She hugged him. "It's great to see you." Then Sam noticed the young woman stood behind him. "And who's this??" She gave the girl a warm, motherly smile.

Cloe came forward. "hi i'm Cloe a friend of Junior" she said.

Sam walked towards the girl and shook her hand. "You'll be glad to know that any friend of Junior's is welcome here. Come on in."

Cloe smiled. "thanks" she said and she walked forward taking Juior hand to make sure he was still there.

Cloe smiled at him. "yeah i want to meet everybody else to" she said smiling and tilting her head.

"You're brother and sister are out the back and your father's upstairs. Stacy's gone out somewhere or another." Tracy looked up the stairs then said quietly to the two of them. "I'd stay away from Dervish if I were you. There's something up with him today and I don't know what."

Dervish laughed. "I'll leave you to deal with dad." He held Cloe's hand and started walking outside. He walked out into the back garden. He looked around but saw no one so he pulled Cloe behind a nearby tree and peeped round the corner. Dervish whispered into Cloe's ear "Stay here" and with that he creeped round the side of the tree and slowly walked over to another tree. Sudenly, there was two loud shouts and Angelica and Jerrod jumped out the tree and landed on top of him. "Ok. Not fair. two vs one here."

Jerrod looked down at his brother-who he had pinned to the ground- and laughed. "You shouldn't have been gone so long then. We haven't seen you since you left the day we moved in. Jerrod turned to his sister and said"You know what sis, I think he deserves a double dose."

Angela stood over the two boys. She may have been the youngest in the house but she certainly had the most evil smile. Turning to her brother she replied "You know what bro, I've been thnking the exact same thing."

Dervish kicked his little brother off of him and jumped up. "Double dose me and I'll woop your ass." He turned around to where Cloe was stood. "Clo, you can come out now. Meet the terrible twosome." He pointed to Jerrod and then Angelica. "That is Jerrod and Angelica. They look completely different and yet their pesonalities are exactly the same. All I can say to that is help me because living with these to is like living in hell." Dervish laughed

Cloe came out and smiled at them. "hello" she said and walked over to Junior. "you alright them attacking you looked like fun" she said.

"Yeah. It is fun. I've done it ever since I was about fourteen but they were only three then so it wa really easy to beat them. Now it's two ten year olds versus me and if I'm really unlucky Nick helps them." Dervish laughed. "Everyone else is still at school at the moment. They all go to HS." He turned to the twins. "I forgot to ask mum. Do you two know when Stacy's going to be back?" Then heturned back to Cloe. "Stacy our cousin by the way."

"She said she'd be back in an hour and that was about half an hour ago. You know wht she's like. The minute she gets her allowance, she's out the door and the money's spent. I don't blame her though. The clothes she buys are so nice. If I was the same size as her, I would nick them. I only get the hand me downs though." Angelica smiled up at her older brother. Once she started talking, it was hard to get her to stop and Jerrod was just the same.

Cloe laughed, "don't worry my twin does the same thing i would rather just sit down with a good book and not go shopping. Junior...um... I'll help you attack these two" she said with a smile on her lips.

Dervish laughed. "You mean instead of the two of you against me." And with that, he grabbed Jerrod round the waist and chucked him over his shoulder holding him tight so he couldn't get free. "The problem is under control." He smiled at Cloe.

Cloe frowned. "i bet it is" she said and she attacked Junior and knocked him to the ground and pinned him down. "Now I got the problem under control" she said laughing.

Dervish was shcked at the sheer force that Cloe hit into him with. He fell to the floor keeping Jerrod outthe way so the ten year old didn't get crushed. "Ok. That was a good one." He laughed.

Cloe grinned. "Yeah I know it was that's why i attacked you." She said and held out her hand to help him up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back