Meeting the Family: Part 2

Nicolette Styx

OOC First Name
Jessye
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Nicolette had just feeding both Nicolas and Damianos after they had both randomly decided to wake up and start throwing a fit at the same time, to her it now seemed like they were teaming up to literally drive her out of her mind. Placing Damianos back into his crib gently she placed the soft baby blanket over him before she stepped away fromt he crib and sighed, she knew they weren't going to fall asleep anytime soon but she couldn't have them out and everything as soon as Kalif brought Patricia over because they would definitely ensue some madness. Nicolette knew that today she also had to break the news about her marriage to Patricia, that was definitely not going to be a good conversation to start. The whole baby thing was big enough and now she had to go and tell her that she married the one person that Pat didn't seem to get along with very well. But Nicolette liked him so she knew it wasn't like she was doing anything that wrong.

Heading downstairs and down to the lower level where Kalif and Patricia should be arriving at, hopefully soon she sighed again. Ever since the whole James and Cecily confrontation she had been a bit out of it, hopefully the company of a face she didn't see every day would help her relax and get back into her usual bubbly nature.

Patricia cringed as she felt the sensation of apparation pull her into a spiral by her belly button. She was glad when her feet touched solid ground again. Pulling away from her dad she put her bag back around her shoulder and straightened out her coat. As she watched her dad walk away Patricia called, "Bye daddy!" she said, still emphasising the word, not to fond of it yet. Shrugging she turned to go in the direction of the room where she had met Niccy last time she was here. Patricia hadn't been here much yet so she didn't know her way around too well, but she figured she would get to know it better because if things were going the way they were she would be coming here a whole lot more. She was a bit anxious for tonight as she was actually staying over but she didn't mind so much, it was a nice house afterall. "Niccy!" Patricia exclaimed as she saw her friend but she tried to keep her voice as low as possible because she knew they was a newborn in the house and it was never a good idea to be too loud around babies incase they were sleeping.

Nicolette turned her head and grinned slightly when she heard her name being called by Patricia, she pushed herself up from the couch and smoothed down her Dress that she was wearing before she walked over to Patricia, she immediately felt all the sadness and worry that was weighing down on her lift from her shoulders. For once thing, Nicolette was so happy to finally be thin and able to move around again, but she was glad to see someone she considered close enough to family. Well actually...they were pretty much family now. "Hey kiddo!" Nicolette embraced her quickly before she stepped back and pushed some of her blond locks away from from her face so her sparkling golden eyes could look at Patricia easily, the young Hufflepuff seemed like she had grown up so much since the last time she had seen her.

"It's been so long, how have you been?" It had been around seven months and so many things had changed since then. For one, she wasn't huge and another big one was that she was now married to Patricia's father. Her eyes glanced out of the living room and into the room that Kalif and Pat had arrived in, there was no sign of her husband so she figured it went off to his study or something...that man never did change a bit. Nicolette also figured that Patricia would want to see the babies soon, but she waited until the girl had told her how things had been going for her before she asked her.

Patricia beamed as she saw her blond-haired friend stand up. She dropped her bag to the ground beside her feet as she gave her a hug. It had been too long since she had seen her last and it showed. "You lost weight." she said with a light giggle. She was so excited to meet her little brother, at first she wasn't too fond of the whole thing but the idea of being the older sister was one that was appealing to Pat more and more as she thought about it. Patricia shrugged lightly at Niccy's question. "I've been good!" she replied truthfully. She was dinfinitely in a better state than the last time they meet and almost the complete opposite from the first time they meet. That seemed so long ago now when Patricia thought about it but she as glad that she had gotten out of the rut she had gotten herself into and just dealt with things as they came. "I'm glad school is over for now. I need a break before going back in September." she said with a slight sigh. "What about you? How's motherhood treating you?" she asked with a smile, knowing all too well that Niccy was a great mother, she just seemed like the type of woman to be a natural at it.

Nicolette smiled grinned even wider if possibly at the weight comment, she was sure other people had noticed besides Patricia but so far the young Hufflepuff had been the only who decided to voice it aloud, actually she might have even been a bit smaller than she was before she had gotten pregnant to begin with. Nicolette had pretty much figured that she had the babies and other kids to thank for that because now she was constantly busy with them when she wasn't busy with Death Eater business or just bothering Kalif for various reasons. "Ha. It's always good to get a break from school, I bet your way excited to be a fifth year huh?" Nicolette asked with a bubbly tone reentering her voice as she remembering what a riot her fifth year was. In fact she even remembered that she had somehow ended up sitting next to Kalif in potions that year, boy was that a fun year in potions. 'Kinda sucks that I had to repeat my fifth year because of James.' after being beaten nearly to death by him over a break, she couldn't return for the second semester and had to repeat that year, it was no fun.

The question about motherhood from Patricia knocked her out of her thoughts and allowed a soft grin to remake it's way back onto her lips, even if it was hard work she loved it more than anything. Nicolette had always wanted kids, and now that she had them she was never going to give them up. It wasn't just Damianos and Nicolas either, all of Kalif's kids.... whether they liked her or not in a way had become like her children and she all adored them so much. "Hmm, it's a little tricky at first. but I absolutely love being a mom. Do you...wanna see your little brothers?" Nicolette had seriously just remembered that Patricia didn't know that she had twins instead of just one like everyone had thought, boy was she in for a bunch of surprises today.

Patricia nodded her head. Fifth year was scaring her slightly, she had OWLs, it meant she was growing up and with all of the new roles she was taking on she was going to be in for a tough year - but she was up for the challenge. "I can't wait for 5th year!" she beamed. "Oh! And I believe I owe you 10 bucks." she said with a small smirk, referring to their first meeting in Brightstone when Niccy had bet Pat 10 bucks that she became Prefect next year. Kneeling down beside her bag she opened up one of the side pockets and lifted out a small badge. Showing it to Niccy she said, "I made Prefect!" She had been ecstatic about being Prefect ever since she had gotten the letter with her school supplies not so long ago.

Patricia nodded at Niccy's responce. Pat never had a doubt in her mind about Niccy being a good mother, she just seemed to have the aura around her that confirmed Patricia's ideas about her. When Niccy asked if Patricia would like to see her little brothers Patricia's smile widened. "I'd love too!" she said, clearly excited about seeing her little brothers for first time. Before Niccy could reply though somethig clicked in her mind. "Wow! Wait! Niccy did you say brothers? Did you have twins?" she asked, shocked. She had grown to love the idea of having a little baby brother but to have two little baby brothers, well that just seemed...well to be honest, even better. She just hoped she was right with her assumtion that it was twins and not something else like triplets, that might be a little too much to handle.

A small giggle escaped Nicolette when Patricia had announced that she had gotten Prefect, if she remembered well she had in fact told the young girl that she bet ten bucks that she was going to be a Prefect, she had a strict gut feeling about it. Wrapping her arms around Patricia again she muttered a soft congratulation into the girls ear. "I remember that your dad was a Prefect in school....and the biggest overachiever ever! It made me so angry, since I was a Prefect too at the time." Nicolette thought that Patricia didn't even realize how much she and her father are alike, she felt it was almost silly to look back at all the times she had in school, then look back to now..it all seemed so very long ago. Shaking the memories from her head she motioned for Patricia to follow her out of the living room and towards the stairs, she just hoped the babies weren't going to be fussy while Patricia was around.

"Mhm, I had twins. You sound a lot more happy finding out than your father and I did at the time." Nicolette giggled as she let Patricia down a hallway that led past her and Kalif's room and a few others before she stopped in front of the babies room. She held a thin finger to to her lips to tell Patricia that she might need to be quiet when she went inside and opened the door gently, inside the room was quiet except for the soft noises one of the babies happened to be making in their crib. Nicolette walked over to one of the cribs that held the baby that was making the noises and smiled down before she motioned Patricia over to the crib. "This one is Nicolas, he has your daddies eyes...well...the eyes he once had." Nicolette had noticed that Kalif's eyes were now black as the abyss, but she remembered that they were once a gorgeous silvery color. Her hand reached down and gently stroked the babies cheek, it was so soft that she almost grew envious of it.

To be honest the room was a bit too chilly for Nicolas' liking and he really wished that mommy person would come back upstairs and cover him back up with his blanket. It was awful having some little arms and small legs, he couldn't move anywhere and he often got bored just looking at the various surroundings that he had seen oh so many times before. Making soft noises he hoped that he could get someone's attention, and thankfully that attention came when that mommy person came into the room followed by another strange looking person. 'Ahh good mommy's here, I like her.' Nicolas continued making noises until she walked over and stroked his cheek immediately which immediately calmed him down a little knowing that his mother was close. His silver eyes turned to the other person that was with her, he had never seen her before and his eyes were locked onto her, Nicolas wondered if she wanted to hold him like all of the other people that mommy and daddy brought over did.

Patricia welcomed Niccy’s embrace and words of congratulations, “Thank you!” she beamed, still very proud of the fact that she had been chosen to be Prefect. As she put the badge back in her bag she heard talk about her dad. Patricia didn’t let it annoy her this time, she trying to get over the whole thing with her dad and just get over it. To do this she needed to try and hold a conversation with him being the subject of it. “What’s so wrong with being an over achiever?” Patricia asked with a laugh. Although she never really admitted it, she knew she had similar qualities to her dad when it came to this kind of thing, she always aimed to be the best at everything and hated failing at things – it was a gift and it was a curse at times.

Following Niccy out of the room and up the stairs she couldn’t stop smiling as she knew she was going to meet her little brothers. Giggling softly so as not to wake the twins Patricia replied, “Well at the I’d say it was quite the shock but really after all that’s happened me with this family lately, I can handle this little shock.” Which was true, she had so many shocks, starting with finding out she was related to the family to finding out her friend was having her fathers children, she was learning to deal with the shocks. Walking into, what she could only imagine was, the children’s room Patricia followed Niccy to the cribs. Looking down at the baby Patricia did all she could to not squee, they were so cute. “Niccy he’s adorable.” she cooed as she looked down at her little brother, who eyes seemed to be fixed on her. “Can I hold him?” she asked hopefully.

Nicolette had to admit that people's reactions to when they saw the little babies were always highly amusing to her, of course people thought they were so cute, small, and innocent looking. Even she thought those things, but at the same time she knew better than to write them off as completely innocent and adorable. Damianos and Nicolas had a snobby spoiled side that she felt could seriously rival their father's, she would have found it extremely amusing if it wasn't her that they unleashed their wrath upon. "Sure you can hold him, actually I'd almost prefer you held this one over this twin." She said with a soft and warming smile and she bent down to carefully pick the small baby up. Nicolas was far more easy to hold and bond with than Damianos, whom only let Kalif or herself touch or handle him. The poor boy was only a few months old and already had a serious complex with letting people touch him, he acted just like someone else she knew. Placing a small kiss on his face as she cuddled him closely for a moment, she hoped he reacted well to letting someone new hold him so suddenly. "Careful, he likes to grab hair." She warned softly as she carefully handed the baby to Patricia and kept the most watchful eye on how she held him, no matter how much she trusted Patricia to handle him carefully she still felt overprotective and nervous about letting anyone hold her children, except for Kalif of course. Once she was sure that Patricia had the baby secure she motioned for Patricia to walk over t the other crib with her. This time it held a baby with illuminating gold eyes staring up coldly at them.

"This is Damianos, the fussy anti-social baby out of the two." He was often so quiet and always seemed to look cold and uncaring, it reminded her of Kalif at times thus why everyone seemed to nickname him daddies boy already. Nicolette extended a hand to pull his blanket onto him before she also stoke his cheek to let him know that she was there. Finally when she was done giving Damianos some attention she turned to Patricia, whom was still holding Nicolas and sighed. "Soooo..." She started casually. "Your father and I need to talk to you about something...well...I'm the one talking but it involves him too." Nicolette figured that now would be the perfect time for her to bring up the news of she and Kalif being married. Hopefully Patricia was in a good enough mood with seeing the babies and all that she wouldn't completely flip out.

Patricia grinned when Niccy said that she could hold Nicolas. She didn't even pay mind to what Niccy had to say about Nicolas' twin brother. She watched Niccy take her son out of his crib and cuddle him, she was a natural at this it was plain to see. Biting her bottom lip Patricia craddled her arms as Niccy placed Nicolas in them. Catching her balance with him in her arms Patricia smiled as she got control of the little baby. "He's precious." she cooed as she began to do the boucning-rocking motion that she had always seen people doing with newborn babies, hoping it wouldn't annoy Nicolas too much. Lifting her head she followed Niccy over to the other crip and looked down at the equally adorable baby boy. His eyes were the same as his mothers but there was something in them that made Patricia believe Niccy's words without question. She laughed none the less at her words, babies were fussy it was a fact of life but they were still so cute and adorable. Patricia carefully held Nicolas and cooed over him as Niccy attended to Damianos. When Niccy started talking again Patricia lifted her head slightly, "Oh really? What's up?" she asked in a carefree tone as she looked back down at Nicolas.

Nicolette almost felt sorry that she ended up causing that girl more and more issues that dealt with someone that Patricia was obviously not that fond of. However something had to be said to her about the whole marriage issue before she found out on her own, Nicolette cared for Kalif so she had no regrets about being married to him at all. 'D*mn, I wonder how I'm going to spit this out.' Nicolette was unsure how she wanted to tell Patricia the news of it, the girl seemed to be in a chipper mood so perhaps just coming out with it would be the best option. There wasn't really much that the young Hufflepuff could do about it now, even if she was against it. "Patricia, I married your father." And with that simple statement she held out her hand so she could show her the simple wedding band that had replaced the engagement ring that was originally given to her.

"I now officially go by the name Nicolette Styx, which I guess means I'm also considered to be your...step-mother now?' She gave an odd face as she muttered the part about being the girls step-mother, growing up without a family made her sort of clueless in this sort of thing. A small smile replaced her nervous one though, even if Patricia got angry Nicolette was too happy with her life right now to let it bother her.

As Patricia waited for Niccy to tell her the news she had wanted to tell her she kept her eyes on little Nicolas. Patricia still found it hard to believe that he was her little brother, of course they knew nothing a like but he was just a baby so that was the main reason but Patricia barely had any of Kalif's features (thankfully) so Nicolas and Daminos was probably going to inhert them as well as Niccy's. Although one feature was clear already, their eyes. Daminos clearly had Niccy's eyes and Niccy had said that Nicolas had Kalifs eyes and Patricia had taken her words to be true.

Even though Patricia was fully aware that Niccy was talking she wasn't paying as full attention as she should be and Niccy's words were really only background noise to Patricia right now. But her heard pricked up a bit when she realised she had missed the first thing Niccy had said. Patricia simply nodded her head saying, "Mhmm." to Niccy. Even though the young Hufflepuff had heard and understood the words it had taken her a moment for them to register, completely consumed by Nicolas. Although when the whole thing had sunk in Patricia eyes widened as she looked up to Niccy. "Wow!" she said, not quite sure how she felt about the whole situation yet. "Well you picked one hell of a time to tell me didn't you?" she said, a little ticked off that Niccy had waited until Patricia was unable to react fully to the news she had just recieved. "Maybe you should take Nicolas." she said handing the little boy back to his mother, Patricia needed to think about what she just heard and being occupied by the baby wasn't going to help.

Nicolette swiftly took her baby back and cuddle him close for a moment, he must have sensed Patricia's stress level rising because he too began to get a little uneasy, as he fidgeted Nicolette looked at the young girl worriedly, was she going to yell or something because she looked anything but thrilled. With a soft sigh, Niccy placed Nicolas bag into his crib and covered him up with his blanket before she stood straight once again and looked at Patricia uneasily with her golden eyes. "Okay, I know your probably like...not happy to hear about this but.." Nicolette bit her lip softly and lowered her hands down, she didn't know what she could say to make the young girl calm down. She didn't want to beat the poor girl down by saying something selfish to ruin it for you.

"As odd as it sounds, I care for your dad a lot." Nicolette trailed off trying to get Patricia to see that there were many reasons why she did this, or accepted it rather. It was complicated with her because around him, or anyone she cared about for that matter she didn't know what she was doing. Nicolette wasn't used to being cared about by people. "I grew up without a family Patricia, they were all killed when I was really little, the fact that I have one now makes me so happy...please don't be angry." She sighed softly, feeling like she wanted to cry at the thought of pretty much growing up without a family. And now that he had one she was so happy, even Patricia had become a part of this family of hers.

Patricia was glad when Niccy had taken Nicolas from her, she honestly didn't think she could hold him and concentrate on the news she had just been told. As Niccy settled Nicolas again Patricia buried her head in her hands, so as to stop herself from screaming. Patricia let out a light scoff as Niccy blatantly pointed out the obvious of Patricia not being happy about this but she let her continue before saying anything. Niccy was making it hard for Patricia to stay angry at her, but she couldn't really be angry at her anyway, anger wasn't going to change what had already happened so Patricia knew it wasn't worth her bother.

Running her hands through her hair Patricia looked back at Niccy, shaking her head. "I'm not angry Niccy." she said truthfully. She knew she was growing up so she was going to deal with this kind of situation like a grown up. "But I will be if you tell me you didn't save me any cake from the wedding." she said playfully with a little giggle. Pulling Niccy's hand back to her, having not seeing her rings last time Patricia examined them, "Well you can say one thing about dad, he has good taste in jewelry." she said approvingly. Letting Niccy's hand drop back to her sides Patricia embraced her and said, "Welcome to the family..mum." Findly it oddly easier to call Niccy 'mum' than call Kalif 'dad'.

Nicolette giggled when Patricia teased her about the cake, that seemed to be a favorite subject for everyone to complain that she didn't have at the wedding. She wrapped her arms around Pat in a small embrace, once that she had to agree had a strage aura in it. "I'm glad I now have an awesome daughter like you to bother." She teased, actually happy to now have such a supportive family at times like these, she had a husband, friends, and children to all help her get through he long days of forgetting her harsh past. Surprisingly the Zhefarovich family was so strong with family ties that it made her heart swell and grow a newfound respect for them all, sure they were all evil..but they cared about the little things that mattered.

"Okay..well we didn't exactly have a wedding...so no cake. But if you want we can go downstairs and make one. I'm hungry anyways." Nicolette snickered figuring that she and Patricia would be the only ones to eat it unless she brought some over to Cecily later. Kalif and everyone else in the house seemed to avoid sweets like they were the plague, so any sugar in the house was usually brought by her or someone from outside the family.

As Niccy hugged Patricia back she knew that she'd have no problem with having her as a mum. All this time she had seen Niccy as more of an 'old sister' figure but when she thought about it a 'mother' figure worked just as well. Although no one would ever take the place of her real mum, she wouldn't have a problem with Niccy being her mum. Patricia giggled lightly at Niccy's comment, "Glad to be of assistance." she said with a silly bow. Hearing Niccy call Pat her daughter did sound strange, but she liked it although it would take some getting used too.

Patricia's mouth dropped slightly when Niccy said they didn't have a wedding, "That sucks!" she said in a disapproving tone. Patricia could never imagine getting married and not having a proper wedding, but then again Niccy seemed happy with the way things were so there was no need to bring up things now that were in the past and couldn't be changed. "Oh yes please!" Patricia answered to Niccy's suggestion of baking a cake. She didn't have as much time in the Cooking area of the Conglomerated Arts Club this year so she needed to brush up on her cooking skills. "Just so long as it's chocolate." she said as she made her way out of the babies room.

Heading down to the kitchen with Patricia, she decided that a chocolate cake sounded beyond heavenly right about now. And knowing the usual size of the cake there would surely be some leftover for her to bring for Cecily whenever she had the time to go over and visit her. "Do we want sprinkles and chocolate frosting too Pat?" Nicolette was alright at baking surprisingly, it was just cooking she needed to watch out for because she was undeniably bad at cooking just about anything but sweets. It was another one of those weird things about herself that she could never explain nor anyone else, but had no choice but to accept it all the same. When the cake was all made and was baking in the oven, luckily this time she remembered to turn the timer on in case she spaced out again, time was another thing that she never did well with.

"So Pat, you still interested in becoming a healer?" They had the whole night to hang out and gossip, but this was something that kept nagging in the back of her mind to ask the young girl whenever she had seen her again. Nicolette already figured out the jobs that both Theodore and Alyssa were interested in, but if Patricia still wanted to be a healer Nicolette knew she could definitely help with that aspect. "Are you do want to become a Professor like your daddy?" She smiled softly and sat herself on top of the counter, the only thing Nicolette would ever really be interested in ever teaching people was healing or Transfiguration seeing as both were extremely strong subjects for her.

Patricia faked drooling when Niccy asked her about sprinkles and chocolate frosting, it was like she had read her mind. "It's the best way to have cake." she said, with a laugh. Patricia felt so relaxed as she and Niccy baked the cake, it really felt like a proper mother/daughter moment which Pat was ok with. She figured she had taken to Niccy being her step-mum so easily because she had known her and gotten on with her beforehand, either that or she had grown up since she first learned about Kalif and was dealing with it more rationally now. She couldn't really figure out which one it was, it was more than likely a combination of the both, but Patricia didn't want to dwell on it any longer, if she had really grown up she should really stop over thinking things, it was really a moment killer at times.

When the cake was finally in the oven Patricia sat down, exhausted with the sheer fun that the two had making the cake, she'd definitely need to change her clothes soon for she was covered in flour and cocoa powder. With a smile beaming on her face she turned to Niccy as she began talking. At her question Patricia smile turned into a slight frown, but not because she was sad, it was because the same questions had been going through her own head. She was about to head into her fifth year, the year she would be taking her OWLs. This year was going to be big for her when it came to choosing her future path. Sure she should have had an idea about what she wanted to do while choosing her electives but having chosen them all bar Divination she figured she's have a few career paths opened for her. "I'm still in interested in being a Healer. I've researched it and I've at least chosen the right electives for it and so far I've achieved the porper grades in the other subjects I need for it." she said happily. "But I would love to be a Professor too." she said a bit downheartened. This is why she frowned when Niccy asked the question. She had wanted to be a Professor for a while now, but when Niccy mentioned that she was a Healer a whole new career path was opened to Pat and she was confused as to what to do now.

Nicolette understood Patricia's predicament fully, it was deciding what you want to do with your life when you had so many available options. However she could suggest Patricia do the same thing she did, excluding the part about becoming a Death Eater because she could tell that the young Hufflepuff unfortunately probably wouldn't want to go down that road and let go of her sanity like that. "Do both." Nicolette stated as she pucked up a grab from a bowl of fruit sitting in front of her and popped it into her mouth, her eyes were fixed on Patricia as she took in the girls reactions. Nicolette had been a healer until she grew tired of the job, then she became a spy for anyone who needed her assistance with information, now she was a Death Eater and a mother. "Start with one job, and when you don't want to do that job anymore...you'll have another one to fall back on." To her it was all simple and easy because she had done it, plus she was quite well off with her grades in school so she probably could have chosen any job she wanted. How she ended up married to Kalif Styx and having two children in the mix of running and just trying to survive was a mystery to her.

"Unless you plan on simply getting married and being a housewife." She grinned almost mischievously, she knew Patricia was a fifteen year old girl now, that entitled her to of course taking an interest in boys. Nicolette wasn't one to bother people about their relationships seeing as she still couldn't figure her own out.

Patricia sighed as she rested her chin on her hand, why did growing up have to be so hard? she asked herself. A question she had asked herself a few times since she seriously began thinking about her career path. She never thought that she'd have to worry about it so soon, she always figured there'd be more time. But when she thought about all of her friends who had ideas of what they wanted to do when they left Hogwarts, even ones younger than herself knew what they wanted to do, scared Pat. She had always been focused in life and knew what she wanted and worked to get it, but she had never given enough thought to her future and she could have kicked herself for it.

Patricia stared at Niccy blankly when she heard those two words come out of her mouth, do both? Patricia questioned in her head. Would that even be possible? she continued to ponder the suggestion, sitting up straight again as Niccy continued talking. "Huh!" Pat scoffed, "I never thought of it that way but...I like it!" she said with a small laugh at the end. She shook her head, she was smart sure but when it came to the obvious Merlin she was slow.

Following Niccy's lead Patricia popped a few grapes into her mouth, still shaking her head at how simple her predicament actually was. Patricia glared playfully at Niccy when she suggested getting married and becoming a housewife. Throwing one of the grapes in her hand at Niccy she said, "Hell no! I want to have a career and a life before settling down." she stated proudly. "Anyway, for that to happen I would actually have to find someone to settle down with and I don't see that happening anytime soon." she added with a simple shrug. Patricia always figured that she was too young for a relationship anyway but seeing all of her friends with partners and people getting married left, right and center she thought it would be nice. Then again like most people her age she never thought anyone would like her anyway, after Jude; who she thought she liked and thought he liked her back; kind of just disappeared she realised boys weren't worth the bother.

Nicolette blinked before raising a confused eyebrow at the young Hufflepuff, how could Patricia have never thought of a fall-back job before? Sure the girl was young and probably trying to figure out how she wanted her life to go, but had she seriously never thought that someone could be so clueless about their future. "Wow Pat, you never had a fall back job? Ever heard of always taking variable change into account?" Basically she was saying, every little thing you do or say could lead to something being changed in your future. It was never heard to screw yourself over in the future with one foolish decision in your youth. Then again her life was so perfect right now, Nicolette almost wanted to thank someone for all those bad past memories, without her harsh past she wouldn't be here right now with the happiness she had.

"You'll never know who you might end up marrying Patricia. I mean when I was in school it never occured to me that I'd ever end up marrying, Kalif Styx." Nicolette winked as she caught the grape Patricia threw at her easily. Nicolette never imagined to be married to anyone at all, nonetheless to someone she barely got along with for more than five minutes in school. Patricia could end up marrying a boy she could absolutely not stand, or someone she ignored. Point was that you'll never know how your future ends up because there were so many aspects that could end up changing it around for you. "And no more throwing grapes, I don't want to have to take you out." She playfully stuck out her tongue and chucked another grape at the girl. Actually if there was a mess it wouldn't be hard to clean, but she was pretty sure her husband would be anything but thrilled at her and Patricia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back