Meeting Spot

Drago looked at the hand, then shook it. "Once you've turned, you will be able to understand me. As beasts we will be able to communicate." He glanced at Lucius, wondering what he would think or do about this situation.

There was a question in the back of his mind, itching to be asked, but he wasn't the one to ask it. He was curious how the old woman who ran the school had survived at the Ministry. The old bat had done nothing to protect herself or anyone else, yet no one had hit her with any spells.

With a shrug, he let go of the young girls hand. "I'm Drago Maximus of Russia."

Liz nodded. "Alright." she followed his gaze to Lucius. "Grandfather already received a few other shocks from me tonight. Finding out that I'm a werewolf is a lesser surprise compared to some of the others."

Drago nodded, then looked around. He supposed he would be staying there for the evening. His eyes swept the room and rested on Tristan. He smiled as he listened to Tristan recount the events at the Ministry. When there was a lull in conversation, he spoke up. "Is there a place for me to sleep? Perhaps a firewhiskey if you've got it, too?"

Joshua realized that he had been starting to nod off at the table where he was seated. He had drank his glass of scotch down.

"Tristan, I also am in need of a bed. And a shower if you do not mind."

Tristan called upon both of the house elves, Demetri and Ric, and said, "Demetri, please show Josh to any empty room you can find. Ric, get Drago some firewhisky." The house elves were obedient, and Ric scuttled off to get the alcohol while Demetri waited patiently in front of Josh.

"Would you like anything to eat, Drago? Or did you get your fix at the ministry?" He smirked, remembering the past events of only an hour ago.

Joshua nodded in Tristan's direction.

"Thank you old friend. I will see you in the morning." He then nodded to the others in the room. "Drago. Valcan. Lucius. Thank you for the assistance. Good evening."

Joshua then followed the house elf out the door and to his quarters.

Lucius raised his eyebrow, but said nothing for a bit. "How long have you been one, Elizabeth?" he asked, the question quiet and slightly cold. She was surprising him over and over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back